BY THYMES

• Does it leave that dry, extra layer of soap on your skin at all?1 Answers
  • Good for sensitive skin.? 2 Answers
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Just ordered this product not too long ago. I saw the word glycerin and got excited. It is very soothing to the skin. It also has a great smell that is not too strong, which I have experienced in the past with other soaps. I have been using it everyday since I purchased it and I don't will be buying again.
Nicole J.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap is wonderful. it's gentle and leaves the skin feeling smooth with a refreshing. I absolutely love the smell. It's calming and relaxing. I've used it in my little girl before and works wonders at bedtime.
Highly recommend!
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
One of my all time favorite soaps, lavender is one of my favorite scents and this stuff is so fragrant not to mention it's a beautiful bar! Also great on dry skin!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely adore Thymes Glycerin bar soap!!! It always leaves my skin feeling sooo soft, & smelling amazing!!!
Ashley A.
Smells delicious, feels super soft on your skin and leaves it gentle and soft, I love it.
Sara W.
Centerville, OH
This a great soap. It smells great and keeps your skin from getting too dry. I put it in my guest bathroom and get any compliment. It's a must buy.
Jamekia G.
Love this soap. it smells great and makes your skin feel soft. one of the best gifts I've received.
Jennifer  H.
WOODSIDE, NY
Lavender is known to be a very relaxing scent and has stress relieving elements. This soap smells sooo good! I want to give it a try myself, I've only used it once at my friend's home.
Abigail W.
Chapel Hill, NC
Such a great brand. the scents are all soothing and light. my mom and I both enjoy this brand and it is worth your money!
Shelby B.
I love this bar of soap!! such a delicate awesome scent!!! perfect way to relax at the end of the day!!
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Good for sensitive skin.?
Michaela M.
Albuquerque, NM
Does it leave that dry, extra layer of soap on your skin at all?