BY THYMES

• What does the scent smell like8 Answers
  • I also want to know what it smells like? Is this available at a dru...2 Answers
Rima P.
Rima P.
This is a great hydrating lotion. It works on sensitive skin and I like the smoothing finish.
Deb K.
Deb K.
Thymes makes a great body lotion. The lotion is very moisturizing and the scent is incredible. Not over powering... simply delightful! And, the scent is long lasting. another big plus!!
Evangeline J.
Evangeline J.
This lotion smells absolutely beautiful. I like putting this in after a warm bath and I especially want to feel relaxed.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Macon, GA
Delish smell and feel in this product by thymes. I always get my money 's worth from this quality brand
Caro G.
Caro G.
Albany, NY
My ABSOLUTE favorite Thymes product, smells amazing! It's a deeper scent than a lot of other body lotions on the market without being too masculine. The hand soap and body lotion are also a must as well as the fragrance. Couldn't love this product more!!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love love love this lotion! It leaves your skin so soft without the greasy residue that most lotions leave and it smells great!
Lucy T.
Lucy T.
This lasts forever and smells lovely! Always apply when get out the bath and leaves legs so smooth
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034
I love thymes body lotion. It leaves my skin so soft and smelling nice. I highly recommend it
Anche M.
Anche M.
Bowling Green, KY
What does the scent smell like
Avril J.
Avril J.
I also want to know what it smells like? Is this available at a drug store? What's the price in comparison to regular lotion?