BY THYMES

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
I got this hand lotion as my first hands lotion, a couple years ago ia a Marshalls Store. I am in love with it and now I buy it at Amazon. It has the most pleasant scent and it is very smooth. My skin absorbs it super quick and it does not leave a greasy sensation. My hands stay fresh and glowy for severals hours at my job and everyone asks about that glow in my hands. I love it, love it love it, carry it around in my purse and won't change it for nothing else in this world.