BY THURSDAY PLANTATION

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Toner Step 2 Tone - 3.37 oz. 100 mlThursday Plantation Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Toner purifies skin and cleans pores. Thursday Plantation Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Toner gently tones and tightens pores without drying. Thursday Plantation Tea Tree & Witch Haze see more...

Kate B.
North york, ON
I have only been using this 2-3 times a week for the last week but I am obsessed! I wanted to see how my skin would react to something like this before I made it for myself! For the price it should be a bit bigger, but honestly I have heard oils are expensive!
Samantha M.
When I first started using this toner, I really liked it ! I found it really helped to clear out my pores and clear up any break outs I had. It didn't dry my skin out or anything. But after continuous use, it started to irritate my skin. The price of this product is a little much, for the size of the bottle. It's so small, you go through it pretty quickly.
Kaitlin F.
Mississauga, ON
It’s okay. The smell is a bit off. The brand itself is great but not my favourite. Also, it was expensive for such a small size.