BY THURSDAY PLANTATION

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Toner Step 2 Tone - 3.37 oz. 100 mlThursday Plantation Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Toner purifies skin and cleans pores. Thursday Plantation Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Toner gently tones and tightens pores without drying. Thursday Plantation Tea Tree & Witch Haze see more...

Andrea R.
Corner Brook
I love Thursday plantation products, and love tea tree oil. I have acne prone skin and it's the only thing I've found, that I can buy at local drug stores for a decent price that actually works for me!
lmak s.
Vancouver
This is a great toner. It minimizes my red acne and it helps my skin from breaking out. It is very drying though so I recommend you moisturize before or after this.
Samantha M.
When I first started using this toner, I really liked it ! I found it really helped to clear out my pores and clear up any break outs I had. It didn't dry my skin out or anything. But after continuous use, it started to irritate my skin. The price of this product is a little much, for the size of the bottle. It's so small, you go through it pretty quickly.
Kate B.
North york , ON
I have only been using this 2-3 times a week for the last week but I am obsessed! I wanted to see how my skin would react to something like this before I made it for myself! For the price it should be a bit bigger, but honestly I have heard oils are expensive!
Chelsea L.
Portland
Feels and smells nice and really helps to sort my skin issues and congestion out. Works well in the whole Thursday plantation regimen
Kaitlin F.
Mississauga, ON
It’s okay. The smell is a bit off. The brand itself is great but not my favourite. Also, it was expensive for such a small size.