BY THURSDAY PLANTATION

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Uses treats minor cuts, minor burns, scrapes, abrasions, insect bites and stings. see more...

Review (1)
Tahreem A.
I have very acne prone skin and I've tried many things to clear it up and tea tree oil is the best thing I've come to BY FAR. Warning: It stinks. I absolutely hate the smell of it and couldn't even use it the first couple of times after I bought it because the smell was just too much for me. But trust me when I say that you will get use to the smell and it WILL work! I recently finished my first bottle and bought another one of Thursday Plantations tea tree oil solutions. Still, somedays you will use this and the smell will hit your HARD and you'll be like wtf is THIS? But then other days you'll be fine and handle it.

Some other notes: It stings! So make sure you don't put it too close to the eyes. Also, make sure you are using a moisturizer before you apply this because somedays it can dry out your skin a little too much. It is a oil though so you don't have to worry TOO much about your skin being flakey or anything. I've never had any flakey results from this, just the occasional dry patches that I'll exfoliate and apply some extra moisturizer to before I head out.