Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Katya M.

BY ABUNDANCE MARKETING

Australia's Original 100% Pure MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil (Tea Tree leaf oil) 100% v/v (36% Terpinen-4-ol). see more...

Gloria C.
Hobbs
Everyone should own a bottle of this oil it's Amazing! Personally I use it as part of my everyday face routine. It keeps acne prone skin on check! I also use it to prevent ingrown hairs and razor bumps due to it's  antiseptic properties.
Katya M.
This is such a good oil. And it has a super powerful scent to it. I use it on my pimples, to spot treat. You have to dilute it in water first though. It might burn your skin otherwise. So just put a few drops in some water and dump a Q-tip in it. It works wonders :)
Alisha B.
Peterborough
Occasionally use this on pimples but not sure how effective it really is. I also don’t care for the smell of tea tree. I’d often rather use hand sanitizer than this. But I would buy it again for mixing into a bubble bath.
Soraly B.
Toronto
Instead of a acne spot treatment from Sephora or the drugstore, I use this tea tree oil. Honestly, a life saviour.

Anytime I get a big pimple I want gone this stuff will dry it out and make it dissapear faster. If you have very dry or sensitive skin I would be careful, maybe dilute it with your moisturizer/oils
Z z.
toronto, ontario
I use tea tree oil to clear up pimples. Ever since I discovered it I use it religiously. It makes a huge difference on how long you will have the pimple for.
laura e.
Upper north river, NS
Love this stuff. It does have a bit of a high price tag. But the expiry last a long time. I use if for bug bites and to prevent new ones from happening.
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
Love this product! I put a few drops in our shampoo bottles and we are all set to go! It has so many different uses and the smell isn't too bad at all!
Linda B.
Barrie, ON
This stuff is great and helps with everything and anything. The price is right and you can buy it at the health store and the body shop.
Mag G.
Placentia, NL
Works exactly how it should! I always use for acne. Best to water it down, as it can be very harsh on your skin!
Kyrrah S.
Emerald
My family has been using this stuff for years! Super affordable and super amazing for skin care routines ;)