Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil uploaded by NATTRACTIVE R.Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil uploaded by NATTRACTIVE R.Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil uploaded by NATTRACTIVE R.

BY THURSDAY PLANTATION

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil is a naturally sourced antiseptic that offers relief to minor cuts burns abrasions pimples bites and stings. Your first aid kit in a bottle. see more...

NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
This product is a versatile/multipurpose product. It's good for oil control if you have oily skin, heal the wound and making the acne dry faster. I like the smell of the tea tree oil. I have sensitive dry skin. I have lots of bumps on my forehead. I used the oil on my forehead to cure the breakout. However, it didn't cure my skin break out problem. It only dry the acne with the white head which is not my major problem because I only have once a month.
Aarica S.
This product is a go to for using on my skin mixed with coconut oil or innpur shampoos to prevent head lice.
Little S.
Clarksville, TN
Can this be added to shampoo or conditioner to help with the scalp?