BY THURSDAY PLANTATION

Experience the refreshing sensation and deep cleansing activity that only Thursday Plantation products can provide. Made with the world's finest natural, skin-friendly tea tree oil, Thursday Plantation Personal Care Products give you the clean, vibrant, supple skin and a healthy glow that can make a difference in your life every day.Thursday Plantation hand, body, face and personal care washes are the only tea tree products that come backed by a 40-year history of rock-solid purity and unwavering quality.no synthetic parabensno petrochemicalsno propylene glycolno polysorbatesno lauryl sulfatesno synthetic fragrances or colorsno synthetic preservatives no animal-derived ingredients. With Soothing Chamomile. Essential Care &l. see more...

Marquil L.
State College, PA
I've been using this for a while already and it worked perfectly during the warmer seasons but during winter it can be very drying even for oily skin so I would recommend using a moisturizer after washing your face.
Sadia K.
Mississauga, ON
My skin is very problematic. I always keep on switching cleansers because I just can't find one that would work.
I was browsing Walmart and picked up this bottle on a whim and i am glad i did. This has cleared my skin and i keep reaching for it when my skin flares up again. The packaging is great and its a great value for your money.
Natalie M.
Oshawa
Really does a great job treating and controlling hormonal acne. I was surprised after being let down by cliniques full program. It does cause some dryness - I've noticed mostly around my nose. Otherwise would recommend without hesitation.
Phoebe F.
Auckland
This product is nice to apply when relaxing. The instructions are clear and simple, and the foaming cleanser works well to clean pores of dirt, however it does not remove blackheads. Pairs well with the step 2 and 3 products, and applying blemish gel on top. Thoroughly recommend.
Jamie B.
I LOVE this product! It keeps my face clean and refreshed after a long day. It really helps control breakouts and it gently on dry skin. The tea tree in the cleanser is not over bearing. If you have combination skin like me, you should definitely invest in this!
Nakisha C.
I love this face wash and use it everyday! i have trouble with acne and blackheads and its cleared up - not completely. I think it's good for the price, not too expensive. The packaging is great coming with a lid makes it convenient for travellers.
Maren A.
I really love this product. I'm currently on my second bottle. I believe this product is what helped clear my skin! I'm not a big fan of the smell of tea tree but because this product worked so well I didn't care and got over that fast. I love how to product dispenses foam, it really makes washing your face really quick when you don't have a lot of time in the morning. The only reason why I didn't rate it 5 stars is because after cleansing it can leave your face feeling a bit tight/dry... so definitely apply moisturizer right away - which is what I personally do anyway so it wasn't a huge deal to me.
Samantha M.
This face wash dried my skin out. It was a little too harsh for me. It's a foaming cleanser, and it just made my sensitive dry skin tight, red, and sore. This would probably be great for someone with oily skin, but dry skin ladies, stay away !
Alyssa Blend L.
Cebu
I love tgis facial foam. It makes my skin feel more cleaner plus I love the scent on this one. It's not that strong and very tea tree smell. I love the packing also. Tea tree never fails to help my skin be better
Simran S.
brampton
I have been using it for 3 months ! My acne and went down and doesn't let more acne come

I use it twice a day with cold water

Works very well and the price is a bit high but it worth it

I would totally recommend it