BY THURSDAY PLANTATION #37 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Protects cuts, abrasions, cracked dry skin, chapped lips and other minor wounds against infection. see more...

Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff will change your life. Tea tree oil is antiseptic in nature and also can be antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiparasitic, antiviral and even a tissue regenerator.

I have two things working against my poor hands. 1) I have Dermatillomania which means I basically pick or bite my hands all the time and it's incredibly difficult to resist. So my thumbs always have mini cuts or raw spots on them. 2) I do Crossfit and my palms get ripped up on days where we do anything involving pull ups.

This ointment will heal small cuts OVER NIGHT. It has helped my poor hands so much that I always recommend it to anyone that I know. It is greasy, so I will only wear it at night, but the benefits are too amazing to deny.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
Tea tree is natures answer for scrapes and cuts. Does a wonderful job at keeping out germs. I recommend it to anyone cautious of otc meds.
Qamar J.
I Loooveee this moisturizer it's amazing , the skin absorb all of it no matter the amount you put, it smells so nice and it keeps my skin smooth throughout the day and throughout the night.
I almost finished it and i can't find here because actually my brother bought it to me from Australia, i have no idea how am gonna live without it 💔
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
This sounds like a good stuff! Its a plant base.. someone tried it and see good result???