Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Gel 10g (0.35 Oz) Product of Australia , dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads uploaded by Andrii S.

BY THURSDAY PLANTATION

Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne Contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial agent that penetrates deep into the skin, helping to dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne. Cautions and Contraindications Always read... see more...

Andrii S.
New Jersey
Well, despite the size of 10 grams, this qty was enough for a 10-11 monthes of use. Concerning properties of the product - it worked well when applied before going to bed after Thursday Plantation facial wash. The number of acne decreased, but it did not go away. This product is worth trying for tea tree fans.
Qamar J.
It's really the best treatment i've used for my acne.
I have severe acne on my neck and it's the only product that helped with calming the irratation and minimizing the size of the pimple by the second day. I think their moisturizer hepled with the acne as well.
It has a very strong tea tree oil smell but i am used to it.
I love it
Phoebe F.
Auckland
Clears my skin overnight! I genuinely can’t believe how incredibly reliable this product is! Good value for a decent amount of product, gentle on all skin types and I’m on my third tube already! Highly recommend!
Layla H.
I honestly just use a solution of 90% water and 10% pure tea tree oil instead of this acne gel. I found the solution works a lot better and faster than the acne gel, and the acne gel was sticky and left a gross residue on my face. The price is also a bit high for the amount of acne gel you get.
Karla A.
sydney
I would 100% recommend this. The smell might come off strong and may make your eyes water but this product works like a gem. I recommend applying it at night as the gel is a bit glossy. Applying little bits of the gel directly on your pimple/ acne will suffice as it will reduce in size in the morning ( IT TAKES TIME THO! IT WILL NOT DISAPPEAR IN ONE GO!)
Anastasia E.
This works really well for me and results happen overnight. I also use other Thursday plantation products and I think they work well together. The smell could possibly put some people off as tea tree is quiet a strong scent but it’s not over powering
Natalie M.
Oshawa, ON
This stuff was fantastic! I found it helped with spots without in turn making it look dried out especially after applying concealer. Tough on acne spots for sure.
MADDIE 💫.
Great product it is affordable and works really well in reducing my acne although does take a few days before any significant change occurs
Lydia S.
Doesn’t really do much in helping dry out pimples! Used it for a couple of months and saw no improvement
Natalie F.
Failed to dry out or reduce the size of blemishes, good price and the tea tree oil was very cooling
Amanda P.
Pine Bluff, AR
Is this the best product recommended for whiteheads? Where can I buy this?

Amazon