by Thursday Plantation

Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne Contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial agent that penetrates deep into the skin, helping to dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne. Cautions and Contraindications Always read...

Is this the best product recommended for whiteheads? Where can I buy this?
Start your review of Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Gel 10g (0.35 Oz) Product of Australia , dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads!
New Jersey
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Gel 10g (0.35 Oz) Product of Australia , dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads uploaded by Andrii S.
Well, despite the size of 10 grams, this qty was enough for a 10-11 monthes of use. Concerning properties of the product - it worked well when applied before going to bed after Thursday Plantation facial wash. The number of acne decreased, but it did not go away. This product is worth trying for tea tree fans.
This has changed my skin forever I love this whole entire collection I will never use anything else!!! [product:thursday-plantation-tea-tree-acne-gel-10g-(035-oz)-product-of-australia-,-dry-out-acne-and-pimples-ideal-for-whiteheads,-blackheads]
unit 2412, 62-72 queen street, auburn, NSW
Hello everyone. I use this every morning and evening, but I don't think so it really work on my face . I have ance and pimple face and I have got many problem my this. So I start use this . But this don't work for me
Bucharest
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Gel 10g (0.35 Oz) Product of Australia , dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads uploaded by Karina R.
This is the best blemish gel I've ever used ! It is gentle enough as a acne treatment, has a relaxing cool feeling when applying it on the acne spot and smells great ( If you love the Tea Tree scent ). Acnes and pimples will be shrinked and reduced within 3 days. I have sensitive skin and I am glad that tea tree works well on my skin as tea tree might irritates some sensitive skin.
It's really the best treatment i've used for my acne. I have severe acne on my neck and it's the only product that helped with calming the irratation and minimizing the size of the pimple by the second day. I think their moisturizer hepled with the acne as well. It has a very strong tea tree oil smell but i am used to it. I love it
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Gel 10g (0.35 Oz) Product of Australia , dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads uploaded by Sarah M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great to pair with the foaming cleanser as well! I use it only when I have a few breakouts and it clears them up within a few uses and noticeable after the first one. A must have product.
Hanoi
Good product that really helped with my pimples. I like that it has 20% of tea tree extract, which is even more than The Body Shop oil. The only problem is that it contains ethanol, which could be harsh for sensitive skin, which is why you should only use it as treatment on small area. I suggest stop using after around 1 week or use once every 2 days to avoid drying your skin out. And it may work slowly with cystic acnes though.
Wagga Wagga
Eh. Meh. Not the greatest product but it works sometimes. It doesn't help with teeny tiny small pimple bumps on your forehead and only does work when applied to a large pimple. I wouldn't recommend because the price range is a bit too high for my liking.
melbourne
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Gel 10g (0.35 Oz) Product of Australia , dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads uploaded by Anastacia T.
This is a good product for acne treatment although I find the tea tree oil from The Body Shop to be more effective 🌿 it’s good value and affordable, the cream and cleanser in the same range work great with it! 🦋
Adelaide
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Gel 10g (0.35 Oz) Product of Australia , dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads uploaded by Yegané S.
One of the most handy, yet affordable acne treatments I’ve tried ! . I applied some the night before on a (un-popped) pimple and it was visibly smaller and less red in the morning which made covering it easier . I tend to use this overnight or when I do to the gym, doesn’t sit too well underneath makeup ( foundation slides off) . However that’s no issue ! 100% recommended . Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Gel 10g (0.35 Oz) Product of Australia , dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheadsThursday Plantation Tea Tree OilThursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Gel 10g (0.35 Oz) , Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne.