Add a Photo
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Gel 10g (0.35 Oz) , Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne.

By NATURE'S PLUS
Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne Contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial agent that penetrates deep into the skin, helping to dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne. Cautions and Contraindications Always read...
Review (1)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I love this. I have been using this stuff for well over 2 years. I find it works so good with my skin. The moment I feel a breakout coming I put this on, and it helps stop it in it tracks. I have tried salcylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, and those were either too harsh for my skin or just didn't do anything. This tea tree oil clears my skin every time !

Join Now