Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Gel 10g (0.35 Oz) , Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne.

BY NATURE'S PLUS

Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne Contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial agent that penetrates deep into the skin, helping to dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne. Cautions and Contraindications Always read... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly R.
Franklin, TN
I swear, this is a MIRACLE PRODUCT. Huge game changer for me. I feel like I've tried every single zit cream out there-- with very little success. This tea tree acne gel literally works overnight, and I swear that's not an exaggeration. If you're not familiar with the way tea tree oil smells, it might be a little off-putting, but I don't mind it and the results are so worth it!
Natalie 🐱.
This was one of my first skincare products and I’ve used this for about 7 years already! It’s more effective on pimples with whiteheads since it dries up the white head. This is a milder acne treatment in comparison to the others, but still effective nonetheless.
Samantha M.
I love this. I have been using this stuff for well over 2 years. I find it works so good with my skin. The moment I feel a breakout coming I put this on, and it helps stop it in it tracks. I have tried salcylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, and those were either too harsh for my skin or just didn't do anything. This tea tree oil clears my skin every time !