BY THUP GAMES

Get ready for adventure...Monkey Word School Adventure! Join Monkey and his jungle friends as they explore a fun-filled world of letters, sight words, phonics and spelling. Seamless game flow and behind-the-scenes performance adjustment allow your child to jump right in and begin playing and learning. For ages 3 to 7. Monkey Word School Adventure is an entertaining and captivating way to introduce your child to the fundamental concepts behind reading and writing. The lessons range from letter recognition and writing to spelling and phonics introducing word components such as consonant blends, digraphs, irregular vowels and more! There is also a special focus on sight words, the vital building blocks of reading and writing. === FEATURES === ☆ 6 interactive, carefully conceived, captivating games. ☆ Letter and word recognition. ☆ Introduction to digraphs, consonant blends, irregular vowels and other important concepts. ☆ A focus on sight words helping your child learn these vital building blocks of reading and writing. ☆ Uses THUP’s “Knack Technolgy ” system which automatically adjusts the difficulty of the games as your child plays. ☆ Customizable Settings. Select which games your child plays and at what level allowing you to focus on a single task, such as learning sight words. ☆ Designed for Kids: No confusing Menus or navigation. ☆ Rewards! Kids earn frogs, butterflies, chameleons and more to put into their own customizable interactive terrarium. === KIDS LEARN WHILE THEY PLAY === ☆ SPELLING STONE Monkey needs help with his spelling. He can show you what it looks like, but do you know how to spell it? Use the magic gold letters to solve the puzzle! ☆ SIGHT BIRDS Monkey is looking for a special gems and the sight birds have them! Help him collect as many as you can before the time runs out! Features letter recognition and sight words. ☆ LETTER WRITING Learn to write uppercase and lowercase letters by carving them in the ancient stone writing wall. ☆ PHONICS BRIDGE Oh no the bridge is out and two little chinchillas are going to miss their play date! Help them get together by fixing the bridge using the engineering power of phonics! ☆ WORD WALL Using an ancient map Monkey has stumbled upon a mysterious puzzle. Help him solve it by finding all the words on the map! ☆ RHYMING MAZE Help a greedy little Chinchilla find his treasure by drawing a path using words that rhyme! ☆ TERRARIUM Populate and decorate your own interactive terrarium! Choose from tons of plants, frogs, butterflies and dragonflies to create your own uniques worlds. Email us: support@thup.com Like us: http://www.facebook.com/THUPgames Follow us: http://twitter.com/THUPGames see more...

Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville, IN
I let my son get on this game from time to time. He seems to enjoy it and I like to have a few minutes to myself to clean up the house or do my mini workouts. I would recommend to other parents
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Techie Expert
My daughter loves playing this app! She has fun while she's learning and I'm so glad I don't have to bag her to play learning games!
Bobbi P.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City, CA
We use this app for the younger children in are household it's fun for them as well as they are learning something at the same time
Joyce l.
Joyce l.
Oh this is great kids can learn at any age our 3 1/2 year old loves this , what a great learning game is fun and interactive
ana m.
ana m.
Stamford, CT
My daughther l like this game monkey your like much because is intertaining and very easy to play may I like
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
My siblings loved this game, and enjoyed learning and playing it. It helped make learning fun!
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA
My daughter has been playing this game for 3 years now and it still keeps her entertained. It is fun and educational. The monkey is great at keeping the child's attention while still offering encouragement to keep going. Every time your child gets through a set of problems correctly they get to choose a sticker or an item for their aquarium....and then arrange it to their liking. Love this app!
Amanda b.
Amanda b.
Orlando, FL
I'm so glad I found this app my son is always playing this. He loves the monkeys do that's a plus.
emilee s.
emilee s.
I really love this game for my son. It is actually very educating. I'm happy he likes it
Monika D.
Monika D.
Pensacola, FL
This is such a fantastic app that is well worth paying for. It's hard to get the difficulty level just right with this kind of app, but they've nailed it here. It helps kids when they get stuck, but doesn't allow them to mindlessly move through, either. My 5 year old loves it. She's learning both phonics and sight words while giggling and having a blast the entire time.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Brighton
What age group is this for
Shoua T.
Shoua T.
Looks like a fun game. Will it be easy enough for a 2 year old to understand and play it?
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Is this a game that a 3 year old can really understand and learn from?