BY THUNDERSHIRT

Keep Fido calm under pressure in the innovative Thundershirt Thunder Coat. The coat gently hugs to calm your dog. The constant pressure has a dramatic calming effect for most dogs if they are anxious, fearful or overexcited. Takes the "pet" out of petrified. Features: Coat helps keep animals calm so they are more comfortable in situations that were once frightening Includes: 1 - Thundershirt Thunder Coat Intended For: Anxious dogs Apparel Size: Medium Gender: Girl or Boy Color: Tan, orange and gray Material: 55% Cotton, 35%Polyester, 10% Spandex Cleaning Instructions: Machine wash cold, hang dry. see more...

Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
For my parents dog it was terrible. She was more scared in the coat than without it. With our pit it was alright. It didn't make a huge difference but it helped a bit. We substituted a sweater for it and that worked just as well.
Caitlyn S.
Perfect for helping your dog feel safe during a thunderstorm. Makes them feel comforted because of the tight fit.
Danielle P.
Summit, Il
I 've heard so many great things about this so I bought one. My dog ripped it off within hours so didn't work for him, but I've heard it works well for other dogs
Jo C.
Peoria , AZ
I have a dog that is sensitive to noises. Does this shirt help with a nervous dog?
Sabrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
We bought this thundershirt to our rescued puppy who suffers of separation anxiety. It didn't work yet. Does it really you work for separation anxiety?
Tabby C.
Has anyone used this on a dog who can't be left home alone? My pup can't be home alone crated or not without howling the whole time I am gone. Looking for something to help so that quick runs for errands to places he can't go are easier