Thundershirt Dog Jacket for Anxiety in Blue uploaded by LisaHouseCat J.

BY THUNDERSHIRT

Heather Grey Thundershirt - Extra Extra Small Thundershirt is a terrific solution for fear of thunder, fireworks, separation anxiety, travel, jumping, barking and more. Thundershirt's gentle, constant pressure has a dramatic calming effect for most dogs when anxious, fearful, or over-excited. Drug-free. Completely safe. Comfortable for dog. An 80% success rate. Money-back guarantee. Very easy to use. Recommended by thousands of vets and trainers around the world. XXS Size fits Dogs <12 lbs, 9"-13.5" chest size. see more...

LisaHouseCat J.
Highly recommend if you have an anxious dog! My dog Leia has pretty severe separation anxiety and hates thunderstorms. We use the jacket along with calming medicine to keep her relaxed. She loves her vest and I know it makes a difference for her during these anxious episodes. The only down side is that we've had the jacket for almost a year and the Velcro is starting to come undone. We use it everyday so it's pretty durable considering how often it's used
Jennie I.
My 6 year old greyhound has horrible storm and firework anxiety, my mother in law ordered this as a last resort, it seems to help him a bit, but he will still pant and pace for the first few hours of a storm until he gets tired, he is calmer than he used to be but it doesn't completely make it go away, just helps to comfort my poor boy. It's certainly a better alternative than sedatives.
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
I can't say enough about this.,it is the best thing my vet ever suggested. No more anxiety meds before a storm. I watch the weather and if it looks bad then on goes the jacket and we are good to go. I will suggest you place it on well before the bad weather , if you place it on as the storm is in progress your dog will learn that the jacket is associated with what is cause it's anxiety and it will not help.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
While I don't think this helped with my dog's anxiety like I hoped, she actually loves wearing it. I think it's because it hugs her body so snug. It's like she is being held!
Amanda P.
I have this for our German Shepherd. He is high anxiety when a thunderstorm hits. this helps him feel like he's being held really tight, and helps to calm him down.
Leslie F.
High Point, NC
I have a dog who is scared of thunderstorms. This helps clam him. It gives him a sense of being held.
Ashley H.
Cleveland, TN
Does this jacket help? I have a 2 year old dachshund that who gets quite anxious when I leave him and I am wondering if this would help ease some of his fear, and help him to feel comfortable..
Diana S.
My 3 yr old pup has become extremely attached to me through my pregnancy and while I've been out on maternity leave. Now when I leave the house he's starting to destroy items that I or the baby use. I'll be heading back to work soon and am worried what he'll get up to while I'm away for longer periods of time. Anyone have success with a thunder shirt for separation anxiety?
Paula  G.
MIramichi, NB
I'm wondering if these actually work. My dog gets so scared during thunderstorms, if there is any roadwork close by, when she hears loud noises in general.
Stephanie R.
My dog is 1 year and 2 months old. She is very anxious. When she gets nervous or excited, she starts to snort. She barks at every little noise from the outside, and chews on my bed frame when I'm not home. Would this help her?
Sarah M.
Has anyone ever used the thundershirt on a large breed dog? I have an American bully who is a big wuss when it comes to any loud noises or unfamiliar places. just trying to get some insight.