ThunderEase Calming Spray for Dogs, 4 fl. oz.

by ThunderEase

ThunderEssence contains 100% natural essential oils from Lavender, Chamomile and Egyptian Geranium. These oils are widely used in aromatherapy for a wide variety of calming and health benefits for both humans and dogs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ThunderEase Calming Spray for Dogs, 4 fl. oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tried this for the first time in preparation of the 4th. One of my pups has a really tough time with fireworks and thunderstorms. LOVES his Thunder Jacket so I thought we’d give it a try. Smells good and I used 3 sprays directly in his jacket. I’d say he started trembling less after about 5 minutes? Now is this what’s going to cure him of his fear ? No! But it will be one more item in our tool belt to help him when he’s struggling! ❤️

Looking for your answer?