BY THUM

Help Break The Habit Just paint on fingertips No nausea or stomach upset "Thum" helps break the habit of nail biting and thumb sucking with the first application.  "Thum" contains a bitter tasting but harmless pure vegetable product which acts as an immediate reminder whenever user puts finger in mouth.  Unlike other preparations, "Thum" contains no ingredients to cause nausea or upset stomach. ; see more...

Laura W.
Rochester, NY
This stuff does not work. It may work for a small child who doesnt like spicy things but it really isnt very spicy at all. Very liquidy and dries down weird on the nail and doesnt really taste like anything unless you put it directly on your tongue. Dont reccomend. Stop the bit works wayy better.
seana h.
Bronx, NY
This had no effect.. 10 Minutes after applying it i was bitting my nails... so i decided to apply 3 coats and still nothing... after 3 coats o finally began to taste it but not enough to realize that i was bitting my nails
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Hahahahaha can't believe I just found this my mom usto coat my whole thumb in it tastes nasty. it worked :-D
Paulina K.
I remember using this when I was 9... Now I'm so much older and still bite my nails
Henna m.
Richmond , BC
This product works really well, I got this for my boyfriend and it worked to break his habit of biting his nails. The only down side was that he worked a laborious job so it would need to be reapplied. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Lauren F.
Holly, MI
We used this product with my little brother when he was younger and had a bad habit of sucking on his fingers. It worked great!
Layla R.
Does this help you stop biting your nails and skin around your nails? I have a problem with that.
Alexis D.
Commerce City, CO
I have always had a problem biting my nails and I can't seem to let them grow. Does this product actually work? I would love to grow my nails out!
KeyOndra W.
Dorchester, MA
My 2 year old bites her nails and the skin around them. I have this from a local pharmacy. Does this work well for small children?
Sam A.
Tulsa, OK
Are there any side effects associated with this product?
Julia N.
Stratford , CT
I stopped biting my nails 5 years ago and developed a massive nail polish collection, how I started again. How often do you need to reapply it? Does is last after hand washing?