BY THULE

Built with signature quality, the Thule Urban Glide is a lightweight, agile, easy-fold stroller that also boasts a water-resistant compartment-ideal for jogs on muddy trails or in iffy weather. Swivelling front wheel offers easy maneuverability and locks into place for jogging. Ergonomic handlebar with a range of heights offers excellent comfort for either parent. Multi-position canopy for sun or rain protection with view-in roof port to see your child. Rear suspension creates a smooth and comfortable ride. The Thule Urban Glide stroller has a padded seat that reclines to a near flat position for on-the-go naps; vented at top. One-handed compact fold for storing and transporting; folded dimensions are 34.5 x 21 x 14 in. see more...

• Has anyone taken this on unpaved surfaces? Thinking a dir...1 Answers
  • Overall thoughts on this stroller? It would mainly be use...1 Answers
Caiti M.
Monterey
Purchased at: Target
Smooth, comfortable jogging stroller. The child seat is easy to buckle/unbuckle and has two side pockets to stash a toy or socks that have been removed. The under compartment is huge! Enough room to store a couple bags of groceries or diaper bag and jackets. It also folds down compactly for storage or easy trunk travel.
Allie B.
Indianapolis, IN
We LOVE our Urban Glide! The handlebar is adjustable, which is great because my husband is much taller than me. It's a dream to steer, easy to operate one handed. The storage basket is massive, and water proof! I love that we can zip it closed and not worry if we roll through a puddle. By jogging stroller standards it is light, folds flat, and closes with one hand. I would highly recommend this stroller to anyone! I use it more for walking to the park, my husband uses it more for running. We both love it!
Cami L.
Mission Viejo, CA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This is my favorite stroller! It is easy to fold and unfold, you can take off the wheels to fit more compactly in the trunk, and overall it feels like a very high quality stroller with a very smooth ride. My baby doesn’t fuss much when in it.
Tiffany R.
This stroller has been a life saver! It allowed me to finally get some exercise with my baby. It literally glides and is so easy to walk with. I also love how well made the straps and harness are. It makes me feel safer having my child is a sturdy harness. It also reclines to the perfect position so your child can sleep while you walk. It comes with several little peek ins so you can keep an eye on your child in any position. I definitely recommend!!!!
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
I love this stroller. It was the one baby item I was picky about, and I’m so glad! It rolls extremely well, is light, and folds up with one hand. It is on the larger side when folded, but most jogging strollers tend to be. I used it when traveling alone with my daughter, and it was a life saver!
Ana P.
Fantastic! It truly glides and is great for both walking and jogging. Wheels are smooth riding and the baby is secure and comfortable. It is well worth the price and I know we will use it for years.
Jessica A.
This gal is a mother runner and I wouldn’t run with anything else! Lightweight, easy to maneuver, and with a reputable name, this will be your best investment! Whether it is for our morning walks with the dog or an afternoon run with just the baby, our stroller is an everyday item! So easy to fold up and take with you too!
Erica T.
Columbus, OH
So smooth. I love the way the front tire turns with the stroller. The storage compartment underneath is large and holds a diaper bag and rain cover. My daughter is comfortable in the straps. Everything about this jogger is perfect!
Brittany M.
Westerville , OH
We purchased our Thule urban glide after considering a few other options and are so happy with our choice. It’s pretty light weight, rolls on all surfaces with little to no struggle. Our little guy always seems comfortable. We really just love it!
Michelle M.
San Marcos
Fantastic stroller! It literally does “glide” across the pavement - it’s extremely maneuverable and smooth. It’s also very comfortable for both my husband and I to push, despite him being a foot taller than me. It’s comfy for my son, too.
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
Overall thoughts on this stroller? It would mainly be used for walks/jogs but occasionally used around town. Is it worth the price?
Allison R.
Peekskill, NY
Has anyone taken this on unpaved surfaces? Thinking a dirt recreational trail...thanks!