BY THRUSTMASTER

Step up your game with the xbox 360/pc gpx lightback ferrari f1 edition gamepad. With two high-frequency motors built into the handles, the gamepad has eight built-in leds for speed gauging and a cross-shaped d-pad for precision. With a built-in headset connector, the gamepad features light feedback via mini-sticks with interactive backlighting. The gamepad has two non-slip mini sticks clad in textured rubber for optimal handling and comfort. see more...

Brooke R.
Lowell, MA
I have a controller similar to this one and I love it. I hate simple looking things and let's face it the original controller is boring. Also I never lose it because it sticks out a lot lol. The analog sticks are a lot hard to move around but overall good.
FashionDues đź’–.
Staten Island, Ny
This is really cool for a gamer this is beyond awesome and i love it. this is great and i want to buy this as a Xmas gift for a few friends and family i know
Kayla E.
Winston, GA
This is my favorite controller to use when I go over to my friends house. I would love to own one myself!
FashionDues đź’–.
Staten Island, Ny
Would you buy this ?
Jacob J.
How mutch is this and does it work good?
Jessica Z.
onde comprar este controle ?