ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesConsoles & Gaming AccessoriesThrustmaster
Ferrari Vibration GT Cockpit 458 Italia Edition For Xbox 360

Thrustmaster Ferrari Vibration GT Cockpit 458 Italia Edition For Xbox 360

by Thrustmaster

Thrustmaster Ferrari Vibration GT Cockpit 458 Italia Edition for Xbox 360: Features a cockpit streamlined body with metal structure and carrying handle Exclusive G.V.S. (Global Vibration System) technology allows for vibrations in games to be felt throughout the entire cockpit 7/10 exact replica of the wheel on the Ferrari F458 Ultra-precise wheel, featuring 16-bit precision Sequential Up and Down paddle shifters crafted of metal, for Ferrari GT-style driving Manettino Dial: lets gamers change settings directly while driving in the game XXL realistic wheel Grips with rubber texture for optimal comfort 2 metal pedals built directly into the cockpit, for total stability Metal pedals with long range of travel, inspired by the shape of the pedals on the Ferrari car Brake pedal with progressive resistance Height-adjustable steering column

How much does it cost? Where can you buy it at?
Is it expensive?
Start your review of Thrustmaster Ferrari Vibration GT Cockpit 458 Italia Edition For Xbox 360!
How would you rate this product?
Ary R.
Marietta, GA
This gaming set up is really great the steering wheel overall is very comfterable i recomand this to anybody for the price they sell this game setup. This is a 10 ot of 10
narjis R.
I love thisbthrustmaster ferrari vibration GT cockpit it is really enjoyable and interesting game i have played in my life
Marina D.
Hamburg
So cool I want have so Coolio OMG pdpdpd vidla mi se haha ona bis šta šta dbsja
So cool I want have so Coolio OMG pdpdpd vidla mi se haha ona bis šta šta dbsja
Chloe B.
Chesterfield
Would absolutely adore this! My little sister would also like this so we could share! Sharings caring