BY THRESHOLD

Throw Blanket Faux Fur - Threshold Size: 50X60 Inches. Color: Brown. Pattern: Solid. see more...

Cindy V.
Freehold, NJ
This blanket is so soft! It’s amazing and adds glamour to your living room or bedroom. I bought mine at TJ Maxx and it was very affordable. I highly recommend this
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
These are one of my favorite blankets from this company. I love the faux fur look and it is so soft and great to wrap around yourself. Large enough that you don't need a second blanket and it doesn't fall apart in the washer or dryer. Highly recommend this for the bed or the couch!
Keona S.
Harrisville
I bought this blanket for my miniature schnauzer. It’s so soft and she is in love with it. I’m the winter the static on it can be unreal. It’s definitely affordable. I definitely recommend this throw blanket to anyone.
Taylor C.
This blanket is so soft and fuzzy! I buy it along the back of my couch for a decor piece! It looks so pretty and right now iteams like this are very popular! Very reasonable priced compared to some I’ve seen!
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
This blanket is really warm and really soft, but it sheds a lot and I don't like the hair all over the place. It's not very noticeable but if you have hardwood floors you can definitely see it.
Chelsea S.
East Bangor, PA
Is the blanket made with real fur? I try not to get anything made of animal fur.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this real fur? Where did you buy it?