Thrive Tropical Water Dripping Tree

Free-flowing water encourages natural drinking behavior
• Helps prevent exposure to contaminated water
• Adjustable flow rate
• Designed to mimic natural tropical environmen

I really like this item and can not find another one any where. Please help. I need another one. the leaf at the top got knocked off during cleaning and now it leaks down the tree to the backside of basin and is making a water mess everywhere.
Start your review of Thrive Tropical Water Dripping Tree!
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
Thrive Tropical Water Dripping Tree uploaded by Mandy M.
Although this is a really nice thought it just didn't come together in the end. The water well isnt deep enough and it runs out of water about every 2 hrs and then makes a horrible noise when this happens. So Everytime you have to readd water you must go through the whole process of getting back inside the tank to get to the well. It will become very annoying very quickly. It also only drips from the one side which is kind of dumb. It just would of made more sense to put a bigger pump and well in to make it work right If they would of just put a little more thought into the design of this in the beginning it could of been a great product.
Savana C.
Bluff City, TN
Thrive Tropical Water Dripping Tree uploaded by Savana C.
I am only giving this one star due to the fact that I was never able to get my product. I have contacted influenster and was never answered so unfortunately I must leave this poor review.
Erin M.
The Woodlands, TX
Thrive Tropical Water Dripping Tree uploaded by Erin M.
We were so excited and grateful that Thrive sent us this beautiful piece to try! Unfortunately, we couldn’t get the pump to provide enough water flow. When it is submerged in water, it’s a bit noisy. We even went back to Petsmart to get a replacement, but that one had a huge crack at the base. So glad I looked in the box! We went home and tried everything we could think of with the original, but we weren’t successful. The pump might be too high to fully submerge. I wonder if it would have better results mounted to the base. Also, we have a bearded dragon and not a chameleon, so we had to take the lid off of the tank to make room for the top, which would’ve worked fine. We were so grateful for the experience. Hopefully, this is just user error, because it’s a beautiful feature!
Courtney B.
E Brunswick, NJ
Thrive Tropical Water Dripping Tree uploaded by Courtney B.
This item is really large and didn’t fit in my tank. The item does its job and purpose, but it’s way too big for me. Makes very cute decoration though
Lex V.
FL
Thrive Tropical Water Dripping Tree uploaded by Lex V.
I received this product and I can’t tell you how much my cham LOVES it. He climbs on and off when needed, and sleeps on it at night when it’s off. This was the PERFECT addition to his enclosure, and I am so so happy I was chosen for this campaign. I definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a dripper for their cham. Thank you #Thrive! #Chameleon
Kailynn H.
Davenport
I got this product before I downloaded this app, but I love it so much. Got it for my crested gecko and she loves it too! My only gripe is about refilling it, make sure you leave plenty of open space in your terrarium to move it around when you need to refill the reservoir.
Tawny V.
Thrive Tropical Water Dripping Tree uploaded by Tawny V.
thank you influencer for the new water source for my chameleons! If you have ever used a regular dripper for your reptiles, you know that they are SUCH a hassle. I'm happy to replace it with a water source that continuously recycles the water. If you do get this, make sure you fill the basin up and much as it will go. I thought it was broken at first, but I just kept adding water until it finally started to flow on the leaves. very happy!
Alexis  P.
Bunker Hill, WV
Thrive Tropical Water Dripping Tree uploaded by Alexis  P.
Thrive Tropical Water Dripping Tree uploaded by Alexis  P.
I was expecting this tree to be on the smaller size and it ended up being huge!!! It’s very simple to set up and the instructions are easy to follow. I was very pleasantly surprised with this product BUT it did arrive broken in 2 different spots on the tree itself it wasn’t bad enough to exchange for a new one and super glue fixed it right up. When I opened the tree completely the bottom base that holds water was cracked open so it won’t hold any water which makes this product useless for me. I would keep that in mind when ordering larger products from them online.
Kay C.
Greenville
Purchased at: PetSmart
I love it. I thought the one I have was a lost cause from dripping down backside. Was desperately looking for a replacement. Luckily, I just had to remove top leaf reposition and glue back down. Working like a charm now.
Staci H.
Deer Park, TX
great addition to my tank and looks awesome. going to check out more products from this line. my geico plys behind it and it works well in my habitat.