suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

I purchased this for one of my geckos as it was recommended instead of a specific leopard gecko kit. Decent price and I had the other missing components. Upon set up, I noticed the hide was cracked down the back side and the warmer did not work at all. Luckily I had bought a heat emitter, so it bought me time to get a new under tank heater. Of course upon taking those individual pieces back, PetSmart allowed me to get working and safe parts for my gecko.
I am going to start off as this product is wonderful. you get more than enough stuff to be able to start up your pets new home. I would make no improvements. the price is great for the entire kit and I would buy this again. I definately recommend this product to anyone getting a new addition to their family.
Incentivized Review
This is a GREAT kit for people who are just starting out with their new pets! It has all the essentials rolled into one! The only thing that I think would be a better fit is a bigger tank bottom heating pad. The one included seems too small for the size of tank it is.
Incentivized Review