suggested searches

10%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This has a blurring effect like crazy your skin immediately looks so smooth and it lasts all day it’s finely milled and has great pigment gives you a beautiful sun kissed look it’s a little pricey but worth it it definitely will last a long time it has beautiful packaging like always and k highly recommend it.
I love this bronzer! I have very fair skin with cool undertones and it is very flattering on me. It is not orange like many other bronzers I have tried, on the contrary, it gives me a nice sunkissed look. I didn't have any problem with the application at all, it is very buildable and blends easily. The packaging is also very sturdy with a mirror, a nice message on it inside and I love the color!
I have the original version of this bronzer and I really enjoy it. It’s pigmented, so I have to be a bit more light handed, but it reminds me of the classic hoola bronzer in terms of how hard it’s pressed and how it picks up on the brush. The packaging feels heavy and luxurious and I love that you can pop out the pan and refill it (although I’m not sure thrive sells the refills at this time…I’d really love that!). They’ve since expanded the shade range and I think rhea is slightly different in tone, but this original one is a great bronzer/contour shade for might light-medium warm olive skin tone.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I have heard that this powder wears off throughout the day, is this true?
Thrive Causemetics - Sun Chaser Blur + Sculpt Bronzing Powder - Shade: Rhea (Matte) ? This is such an amazing bronzer I will never switch !! You guys need to get your hands on this product!!😍
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it? Details please!! Thank you in advance 😊
more questions