Thrive Causemetics Reviving Topper™ High-Shine Lip Mate uploaded by Carissa O.Thrive Causemetics Reviving Topper™ High-Shine Lip Mate uploaded by Carissa O.Thrive Causemetics Reviving Topper™ High-Shine Lip Mate uploaded by Carissa O.

BY THRIVE CAUSEMETICS

Time Released Hyaluronic Microspheres™ lock in moisture for over 24 hours while enhancing your natural lip color.

Kiss dull + dehydrated lips goodbye for good with our Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™ lip treatment.

Our proprietary Vegan Collagen Complex™ combines peptides, hyaluronic microspheres and lip-loving oils to instantly plump lips, fill fine lines, and dramatically improve overall texture with just a single application.

Use alone for a gorgeous surge of moisture or layer over your favorite #ThriveCausemetics lip product to add shine, revive color, and lock-in hydration for all-day wear. Available in one shade.

Product Features
Fills lips with formula to provide a plumping effect.

Use as a lip serum to intensely hydrate lips and improve overall texture

Instantly revives color from other lip products.

• Vegan + cruelty-free; paraben, sulfate, latex + petrochemical-free
  • Dermatologist tested + approved

Beauty with a Purpose™: For every product you purchase, we donate one to empower a woman thriving through cancer or domestic violence.

Key Ingredients

• Time Released Hyaluronic Microspheres™: plump + hydrate lips for over 24 hours
  • Vegan Collagen Complex™: peptides, grapeseed oil + vitamin B5 boost collagen production and restore lip fullness + texture for plumper, younger looking lips
  • Grapeseed oil: powerful antioxidant that naturally restores collagen for younger looking lips
  • Vitamin B5: instantly soothes + smooths lips
  • Proprietary peptides: restore lip fullness + texture

Glinda (Rose Gold Shimmer)
Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisotearyl Malate, Silica Caprylyl Silyate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Silica, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Homosalate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil

May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Red 27 Al Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake, Bronze Powder (CI 77400)

Tips + Tricks

Full Pout
Use alone to plump, hydrate + smooth the lips.

Instant Gloss
Use over Triple Threat Color Stick™ or your favorite matte lipstick to lock in color + add a high-shine finish.

• This sounds amazing!!! Who is going to try this??2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?1 Answers
  • I love lip products and this one looks great! My lips tend to get...1 Answers
Carissa O.
Oh my gosh. This lip gloss is absolutely AMAZING. It is my new go to for sure. When worn alone it makes your lips look plumper and adds high shine and enhances your lip color without being an overly dramatic color change. When worn over matte lipsticks and glosses it changes the color a bit but in an amazing way. It adds shine and revived the color making it bolder and more beautiful. It’s a normal consistency lip gloss. Depending how much you put on it can feel a tiny sticky if you use too much, but after a few minutes it kind of absorbs in nicely and feels great. The applicator shape too is great, makes applying and lining easy. I would definitely recommend and will definitely be buying again.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! A company that gives back to women!
Jennifer P.
Grovetown
Fantastic. It can be work by itself or over a lip stain or color as a gloss. It seems to enhance my color when worn over something. I also like what the company stands for and knowing that when I purchase, they give to someone in need.
eileen S.
I love everything this brand stands for. The fact that they name their products after powerful women is lovely. And the fact that when you buy a product, a product is sent to a woman going through a tough time.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Great on the skin really see a dramatic result a great one of course I highly recommend it and love it to anyone who cares about their skin just as much as I do I love it as well amazing on the skin use it daily too
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!💝
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
Thrive causemetics is a great brand with a great story behind them. This product is amazing and I love to buy from them because of what they do for others!! I would buy this beautiful product over and over!
Cindy A.
Earlsboro
I love my thrive lip product. The colors are very pretty and it stays on your lips. I would definitely recommend this lip product to others. It is a higher price but still worth the money.
Mae U.
Las Vegas
This is a really pretty gloss that would look good on any skin type and is pretty moisturizing as well. It's not very sticky and it looks nice on top of any shade of lipstick.
Rachel L.
This gloss can be worn by itself or over a lipstick for extra shine. Not sticky. I love this brand because for every product you buy, a product is donated to a woman in need.
Daphne W.
This sounds amazing!!! Who is going to try this??
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
I’d like to try this but is it gritty?
Amber L.
Does this have a sticky consistency?
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I love lip products and this one looks great! My lips tend to get dry as the day goes on. Does this actually keeps lips hydrated and moisturized throughout the day?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?