BY THRIVE CAUSEMETICS

Time Released Hyaluronic Microspheres™ lock in moisture for over 24 hours while enhancing your natural lip color.

Our proprietary Vegan Collagen Complex™ combines peptides, hyaluronic microspheres and lip-loving oils to instantly plump lips, fill fine lines, and dramatically improve overall texture with just a single application. Use alone for a gorgeous surge of moisture or layer over your favorite Thrive lip product to add shine, revive color, and lock-in hydration for comfortable wear.

Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisotearyl Malate, Silica Caprylyl Silyate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Silica, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Homosalate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed OilMay Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Red 27 Al Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake, Bronze Powder (CI 77400)

Usage: Wear alone or layer on top of your favorite Thrive lip product.

Krizz'Tina M.
this lip topper is so pretty!!! i love how it looks on its own, and it’s super glossy and lasts very long. besides that, all of the wonderful benefits to purchasing the product make it totally worth every swipe of gloss! Thrive Causemetics Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™
Nikki R.
Denver, CO
I wanted to love this product but didn't. It's not as moisturizing as I would like, and the gold glitter was much more obvious than I'd like for it to be. I thought I could wear it alone for a subtly sparkly effect, but I definitely wouldn't call it subtle. If you're going for a glittery look, you may love this!
Nat M.
oklahoma
I wear this as a topper on top of my lip stains and it looks beautiful. Especially the smashbox in bloomSmashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick. But I can also throw it in alone to run quick errands. Lasts a long time too.
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
Thrive causemetics is a great brand with a great story behind them. This product is amazing and I love to buy from them because of what they do for others!! I would buy this beautiful product over and over!
Cindy S.
Katy, TX
Love it! This was the first time I bought a Thrive product and I was really happy with it. I like the case; it’s easy to hold and use, and it snaps closed nicely. Thrive lip products go on so nice and smooth with a rich color and shine. Awesome!
Keyshia C.
New York
I'm super excited to have found Thrive and I love this lip-mate topper. It's sheer and perfect for days when I want a more natural look, which is most days. But it's also really nice to use over a lip color. The feel of it is really nice - light and moisturizing. No feathering or bleeding, either.
Leann E.
Bakersfield
Can't wait to try it my friends have been telling me to buy at least one but I've been a little busy so i haven't had time to buy some but it is on my shopping list
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my FAVORITES from thrive. Not only is this company from an amazing cause they will donate one product to a women in need which I think is totally amazing. You also get money for referring friends and a super cute makeup bag with every order Big or small! Who doesn’t love that?!
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! A company that gives back to women!
Jennifer P.
Grovetown
Fantastic. It can be work by itself or over a lip stain or color as a gloss. It seems to enhance my color when worn over something. I also like what the company stands for and knowing that when I purchase, they give to someone in need.
Wow pretty colour is it glittery and clear???
Daphne W.
This sounds amazing!!! Who is going to try this??
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
I’d like to try this but is it gritty?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I love lip products and this one looks great! My lips tend to get dry as the day goes on. Does this actually keeps lips hydrated and moisturized throughout the day?