BeautyLipLip MakeupThrive Causemetics
Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper

Thrive Causemetics Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™

by Thrive Causemetics

Time Released Hyaluronic Microspheres™ lock in moisture for over 24 hours while enhancing your natural lip color.

Our proprietary Vegan Collagen Complex™ combines peptides, hyaluronic microspheres and lip-loving oils to instantly plump lips, fill fine lines, and dramatically improve overall texture with just a single application. Use alone for a gorgeous surge of moisture or layer over your favorite Thrive lip product to add shine, revive color, and lock-in hydration for comfortable wear.

Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisotearyl Malate, Silica Caprylyl Silyate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Silica, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Homosalate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed OilMay Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Red 27 Al Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake, Bronze Powder (CI 77400)

Usage: Wear alone or layer on top of your favorite Thrive lip product.

How long does the lip gloss last compared to LipSense?
How long does this product last?
Is this lipgloss sticky at all?
Start your review of Thrive Causemetics Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™!
How would you rate this product?
Melanie D.
Slidell, LA
Thrive Causemetics Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™ uploaded by Melanie D.
There are a lot of things to love about Thrive Causemetics. If you are looking for a brand that not only uses ‘clean’ ingredients, it’s vegan, cruelty free, has no Parabens or Sulfates...but they also donate from every purchase to “help a woman thrive.” This lip topper (I’ve only ever worn alone) is lightweight, not sticky or goopy, and don’t let the nearly fluorescent pink shimmer scare you—it looks quite ‘normal’ on... I am cool skin toned with pink undertones so it looks real nice when I want a little pop of sheer color. It also has a proprietary collagen complex which combines peptides & hyaluronic microspheres with an oil—-well dang, it just feels good. 😉
Jessi S.
Thrive Causemetics Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™ uploaded by Jessi S.
I absolutely love this color it is a nude base with golden sparkles in the gloss but I took two stars away because it gets really thick as it dries on your lips and starts to clump and it is honestly a very weird texture. If they could change it to stop the clumping it would be literally perfect. Would not recommend this for people who want a pleasant texture that lasts. Overall I give it a C+
Nikki L.
Park City
Thrive Causemetics Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™ uploaded by Nikki L.
Moisturizes and flattering for everybody. Doesn’t last very long, so you have to constantly reapply, but that doesn’t deter me from wearing it. Not sticky on the lips. [product:thrive-causemetics-lip-mate-high-shine-reviving-topper]
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
Thrive Causemetics Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™ uploaded by Karla F.
Thrive Causemetics Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™ uploaded by Karla F.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Humectant and strong smell very good amazing colors I use every Day pink the duration tribe lip is very long recommend !!
Nicole A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Thrive Causemetics Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™ uploaded by Nicole A.
This is a pretty good lipgloss! It isn’t too sticky and is a nice color. It also lasts a while on your lips! I just wish the color payoff was a little better!
Jamie K.
Nashville, TN
Thrive Causemetics Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™ uploaded by Jamie K.
Very pretty color! It looks lovely alone or over another shade. The only issue is that it is a bit sticky, which is distracting, and doesn’t last long. I have the shade “Charlotte” and it has some nice subtle shimmer in it.
Morgan W.
Greenfield, MA
Thrive Causemetics Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™ uploaded by Morgan W.
Gorgeous lip topper! The color is stunning and adds the perfect little extra “something” for all my lip looks! Isn’t sticky or anything, and doesn’t leave your lips feeling dry or gross after wearing! Will buy more shades!
Victoria  J.
South Abington Township, PA
Thrive Causemetics Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™ uploaded by Victoria  J.
I love this brand!!!! They are a company that help women thrive. This glass is very moisturizing and gives you a beautiful sheen of color. Stunning!!! They use good ingredients! I love this product and would recommend it to everyone! #summer #girlpower #shine #Thrive
Kaleigh W.
Bloomfld Twp, MI
Thrive Causemetics Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™ uploaded by Kaleigh W.
I have it in the color Charlotte. I layered it on top of the [product:thrive-causemetics-headliner-lipstick] in Aquila. And it became the new staple that’s going into my purse for daily use. The applicator is so different than other glosses with the angle. Totally recommend!
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,274 reviews
Thrive Causemetics Lip Mate High-Shine Reviving Topper™ uploaded by Christina G.
Very beautiful and comfortable lip topper adds shine like no other and it’s not sticky or thick and goopy it’s very moisturizing and made my lips feel very hydrated it comes in a variety of shades but it comes out mainly clear it’s affordable I’m in love with their packaging and their cause I received a bag of Thrive Causemetics products to help me feel good while battling breast cancer and I’m extremely grateful to Sharsharit they’re a great company that helps in a lot of ways while going through active chemotherapy and they’ve done a great deal emotionally, and physically I would definitely recommend both these brands
Ask a question to the Influenster community...