MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerThrive Causemetics
Infinity Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner™

by Thrive Causemetics

Semi-Permanent Micropigment Technology delivers waterproof, smudge-proof pigment.

This ultra-black, waterproof liquid liner features our proprietary Flawless-Flick Applicator™, a strong-yet-superfine tip that allows for the ultimate control to build your perfect level of bold. Powered by Semi-Permanent Micropigment Technology™, this liner delivers smudge-proof pigment with long-lasting wear. So versatile and easy-to-use, you can achieve all the best lined looks, from everyday casual to a more adventurous winged tip.

• Waterproof formula is powered by Semi-Permanent Micropigment Technology™ to deliver smudge-proof pigment with long-lasting wear.
  • Our proprietary Flawless Flick Applicator™ deposits the perfect amount of ultra-black pigment to your lash line without skipping or tugging.
  • Quick-drying, long-wearing liquid liner with a sleek, demi-shine finish.

Ingredients: WATER, AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ALCOHOL DENAT., BLACK 2 (CI 77266), VP/VA COPOLYMER, POLOXAMER 407, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM DECETH-6 SULFOSUCCINATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, MYRISTYL LACTATE, LAURETH-30, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CITRIC ACID, SIMETHICONE, HECTORITE, SILICA, STEARETH-4, BHT, STEARETH-20, TOCOPHEROL, SORBIC ACID

Usage: Gently line the pointed tip of the applicator along the lashes. Allow product to set for 30 seconds.

Does this product come off easily with water like their mascara does ?
I really liked how it added volume to my lashes but did anyone also experience it was hard to take off and flaky?
Is this easy to apply strait and work well for winged liner?
Start your review of Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner™!
How would you rate this product?
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner™ uploaded by Ciara A.
I’ve always used pencil liners my whole life, but when I bought my Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Eyeliner™ from Thrice they had a promotion where they sent me this [product:thrive-causemetics-infinity-waterproof-liquid-eyeliner] for free! I gave it a try, and for the first time in my life I’ve been able to master the fine art of drawing a cat eye! I’m talking years of mishaps lol. What I love the most about both products, is that neither of them irritate my allergy eyes, which for me is huge! I suffer from pretty extreme itchy, burning, crying eyes that literally reject some of the most expensive and highest eye makeup brands. I am so impressed by how this product applies, how long it lasts, how easy it is for me to use, and for how gentle it is. Thrive has now become my Holy Grail eye-make-up brand that I prefer I vet everything else out there. I honestly can’t rate this high enough, because 5-stars just doesn’t do it justice!
Julie B.
Cincinnati, OH
Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner™ uploaded by Julie B.
This eye liner does give a very dark solid line, however it dries super fast so it can be difficult to apply if you aren't well-practiced. I've only used it a few times for that reason. It's water proof though, and the packaging is small, good for travel.
María A.
Alexandria, VA
Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner™ uploaded by María A.
This mascara is one of my favorites with a single pass that leaves the lashes super long.
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
This liner is magnificent! It goes on easily and smoothly without skipping. It doesn't smudge or smear, and it lasts the entire day. It has a ruch black color. It is Vegan and cruelty free too! This company is committed to ethical practices, and they help women in need, which is another reason I buy from them. I have used several products by Thrive Causemetics and have loved them all!
Laura K.
San Diego
I love this eyeliner! It lasts all day with no smudging or fading. It has a felt tip, and is easy to apply. My only complaint is that it is PRICY ($24)! I’m sure the bottle will last me a while, and although I love this liner, I may venture out and try to seek out some cheaper alternatives.
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,153 reviews
Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner™ uploaded by Christina G.
I’m really loving this mascara I think it’s my new favorite high end mascara it grabs every single lash and separates them and coats each one I’ve been using it every day for about a week now and I love it I definitely recommend this product and yes I will buy more why I run low and the packaging is so nice it’s heavy not cheap feeling at all I love it is all I can say great product
stacey D.
HAZEL PARK, MI
I love thrive products. They have replaced my regular go to products in the last 6 months. Their mascara is now my all time favorite. Great products that are reasonably priced. I definitely recommend giving then a try. Definitely 5 stars.
Nina P.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Love the applicator and the product! It goes on so smoothly without skipping, which is amazing for the perfect wing you are trying to achieve! It stays on all day without smudging and it’s so easy to remove! I do wish that the company of offered a regular sized product instead of a “travel size”! Overall I definitely recommend and have purchased again! [product:thrive-causemetics-infinity-waterproof-liquid-eyeliner]
Indira S.
Canby, OR
This liquid eyeliner is very long-lasting I can wear it all day and it's still there. #[product:thrive-causemetics-infinity-waterproof-liquid-eyeliner]
Angie D.
Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner™ uploaded by Angie D.
Purchased at: Thrive Market
Waterproof liquid eyeliner 🤔 actually did not make it throughout the end of my day. Plus by the second use my eye liner looked like it was a year old