Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Eyebrow Liner™

by Thrive Causemetics

This is the ultimate eyebrow perfector—an easy-to use waterproof pencil that holds like a wax, blends like a powder and intuitively adjusts to match your brows. The ultra-fine retractable tip creates tailor-made strokes that mimic the look of real brow hair. Buildable Smart Pigment Technology™ acts like microscopic mirrors, reflecting your natural eyebrow color for a perfect match every time. Our proprietary formula also contains shea butter, hyaluronic acid and ceramides—conditioning ingredients that encourage the growth of healthier, fuller­-looking brows.

• Semi-Permanent Micropigment Technology™ keeps this liner on your brows for over 24 hours.
  • Buildable Smart Pigment Technology™ acts like microscopic mirrors, reflecting your natural eyebrow color for a perfect match every time.
  • The ultra-fine retractable tip creates tailor-made strokes that mimic the look of eyebrow hairs.
  • Built-in spoolie brush to smooth + blend to create natural-looking brows.

CHRISTINADiisostearyl Malate, Mica, Triethylhexanoin, C20-­40 Acid, C20-­40 Alcohols, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Iron Oxide (77491, 77492, 77499), Paraffin wax, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide 3, Jojoba Seed Oil, Natural Vitamin E, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, L­-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

AUDREYDiisostearyl Malate, Iron Oxide (77491, 77492, 77499), Triethylhexanoin, C20-­40 Acid, Titanium Dioxide, C20-­40 Alcohols, Polyethylene, Paraffin Wax, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylcellulose, Mica, Boron Nitride, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide 3, Jojoba Seed Oil, Natural Vitamin E, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, L-­Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

SERENADiisostearyl Malate, Iron Oxide (77491, 77492, 77499), Triethylhexanoin, C20-­40 Acid, C20-­40 Alcohols, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Paraffin Wax, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, Mica, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide 3, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol

Usage: Use short, light strokes to line your brows, define your arches and fill in sparse or over plucked areas. Use the attached spoolie brush to tame, blend and lift.

How long does this product before you run out? I have found some reviews saying there is not much in the container
Start your review of Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Eyebrow Liner™!
Lisa F.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Eyebrow Liner™ uploaded by Lisa F.
Thin liner, goes on smooth. The shade Christina is light -dark blonde. This shade is perfect for my fair complexion. It stays all day. I have tried others, and still come back to this one.
Breanne E.
Rochester, NY
Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Eyebrow Liner™ uploaded by Breanne E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Serena (Dark Brunette - Black)
I absolutely love this brow pencil especially since it's raining/snowing where I am and it's still on my brows. It glides on so nice and last literally until I take it off, I'll admit I've fallen asleep with my makeup on and it was still on my brows, I couldn't believe it. The color is perfect, I just love everything about it. Picture not that great since I was on the bus and my phone is at 9% but my final thought is tht this is amazing and it doesn't make my eyebrows hard like there glued down . Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Eyebrow Liner™
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
Review for: Audrey (Dark Blonde - Medium Brunette)
This is the one and only eyebrow pencil I’ve tried and I really like it it’s waterproof and it works so well it looks super natural and it’s super easy to use! I definitely will be purchasing this in the future
April M.
1,528 reviews
Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Eyebrow Liner™ uploaded by April M.
Review for: Audrey (Dark Blonde - Medium Brunette)
I have been using this brand for the past 2 years now. I have to say that they have the best quality of products! This eyebrows stick goes on easily and last all day! I love it! The company also helps women in need. I am a huge fan I highly recommend this product and company!
Athena G.
Review for: Audrey (Dark Blonde - Medium Brunette)
This is an excellent brow pencil. It has a very natural look, it lasts all day, is smudge proof, and blends in beautifully with my natural brow color. It is probably one of the best pencils I've ever used! There's one caveat that annoys me about this product though--I go through it so fast. I don't even have a heavy hand with it and I just do a natural brow look every day. It just gets used up so quickly. I maybe get a month or two of use out of it, which to me is a big detriment to this product. That is my one recommendation to people considering this product--it's not the greatest value for your money, volume-wise. However the quality of the product is phenomenal and you won't be disappointed in the performance of the pencil.
Gail S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Audrey (Dark Blonde - Medium Brunette)
This is the next best thing to an eyebrow perm! I can easily control the amount I apply, and it's very easy to use without overwhelming my brows. Goes on smoothly, lasts all day. This is the first time I've tried this product and I absolutely will use it again.
Katie B.
Corryton, TN
Review for: Audrey (Dark Blonde - Medium Brunette)
I really like this eyebrow pencil. It’s super easy to use. I only wish they made it in more than three colors. That’s the only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars. The pencil is very nice though. I would recommend it for sure.
Kylie R.
Coraopolis, PA
Review for: Serena (Dark Brunette - Black)
I really like this! It goes on extremely easily and the packaging is nice. It builds nicely so you can make them look as natural or as full as you want! I also like that it has a brush on the other side! I would buy again!
Talea G.
Forney, TX
I love how pigmented this product is and the quality of it is amazing. I really like the brand itself as well.
Andrea S.
All thrive products I’ve tried I have loved. This brow pencil makes brows look natural