Thrive Causemetics Focus Eyeshadow Palette™

by Thrive Causemetics

Each palette features four richly-pigmented, water-resistant shadows to take you from coffee to cocktails and everywhere in between. Powered by Semi-Permanent Micropigment Technology™, our finely-milled formula stays on your eyes for over 24 hours. Infused with Youth B5 Complex™ to help smooth your eyelids, our long-wearing, crease-resistant formula primes, blends + builds seamlessly.

• Complementary colors — in a range of finishes from matte to shimmer — to prep, prime, contour + intensify for countless customized looks in the palm of your hand.
  • Created with a finely-milled concentrate of pigments to provide long-wearing, rich color.
  • A custom pressing process creates a fine, lush, smooth consistency that’s optimal for blending + performance.

PALETTE 1

CLAUDIA (SAND SHIMMER)Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Water/Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Poloxamer 338, Silica

GLORIA (GOLD SHIMMER)Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Panthenol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Water/Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Poloxamer 338, Silica

CAROLINA (BRONZE SHIMMER)Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Water/Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Poloxamer 338, Silica

ESPARANZA (ESPRESSO SHIMMER)Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Water/Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Poloxamer 338, Silica

All Shades May Contain (+/-): Mica CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Ultramarines CI 77007, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Manganese Violet CI 77742

PALETTE 2

VICTORIA (SOFT GREY MATTE)Talc, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Water/Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Poloxamer 338, Silica

ELIZABETH (SOFT MAUVE SHIMMER)Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Panthenol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Water/Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate

KATE (EGGPLANT MATTE)Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Water/Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Poloxamer 338

DIANA (STEEL BLUE SHIMMER)Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Panthenol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Water/Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate

All Shades May Contain (+/-): Mica CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Ultramarines CI 77007, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Copper Powder CI 77400, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Aluminum Powder CI 77000

Usage: Apply using brush or fingertips. Can be used wet for an intensified look.

Does this blend easily and is there a lot of fallout?
Does this last a long time?
How is the pigmentation? It look to be chalky ?
Start your review of Thrive Causemetics Focus Eyeshadow Palette™!
Wexford
Review for: Palette 1
The only review less than five stars for Thrive.... I didn’t love the colors but the biggest issue I had was the consistency of the lightest color - my daughter was holding the palette and dropped it maybe 6 inches and the white color totally broke. I was able to smoosh some of it back in and could feel just how soft and fragile it was. I adore the brand and this is literally the only product I didn’t love.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Palette 1
What a really nice palette. I love the colors and it is a good everyday palette for me that lasts a long time as long as you use primer. Blends easily. I really like the packaging as well...very solid with a nicer mirror on the inside. I am going to try out one of the other palettes.
Elk River
Review for: Palette 1
I [email protected] the colors in this palette. I find it takes a couple layers to really see the color payout from it, but the colors are beautiful! I would definitely repurchase and plan to try their other palette as well.
Schwenksville, PA
Review for: Palette 2
This pallet is my new favorite. Not only does it go on great but hours after application I can see how great my eye make up. I then remember I used thrives new pallet! Wish able to give more stars.
Valley Falls, KS
Review for: Palette 1
I love this mini quad. It’s so cute and the colors are so versatile. I take this one all of my traveling opportunities because it’s so small and the colors work with any style and outfit.
Belleville, IL
Review for: Palette 2
I’m gonna be real honest. These pigments are gorgeous. But the formula is super funny. It falls out a lot and is slightly patchy. Aside from that these pigments are BOOMING
Brewton
Review for: Palette 2
Love the colors. They stay really well with the eye primer by thrive. The palette has its own suggestions for how to apply. The colors are super pigmented. And the darkest shade makes a great eyeliner
Topton, PA
I bought 2 of these quads. I loved the idea of the company that donates 1 item to women in shelters for everyone purchased. They looked so pretty. Unfortunately, there was very little payoff. I tried building them up. I ended up giving them away.
San Francisco , CA
Thrive Causemetics Focus Eyeshadow Palette™ uploaded by Briana L.
Review for: Palette 1
Uhm WOW. These shadows have the nicest texture and pay off! So impressed. So easy to use. Great for on the go or for something really quick. Didn’t use a primer and had no creasing. Really love this set of shadows!
Athens, MI
Review for: Palette 1
Love this brand! I even aspired to work with them a few years back and haven't met the mark just yet! If I were to reach for any "quad" it would be these! Hit pan every time with daily wear that stands up to the elements! Highly recommend to friends and family!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...