BeautyFaceFace MakeupThrive Causemetics
Buildable Blur CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35

Thrive Causemetics Buildable Blur CC Cream™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35

This multitasking color-correcting cream blurs and diffuses skin imperfections with buildable sheer to full coverage and Broad Spectrum 35 protection. Powered by Blur Effect Technology™, color-adjusting micropigments + vitamin C, this skin-loving formula helps conceal fine lines, pores and dark spots.

• Powered by Blur Effect Technology™ to diffuse and blur the look of skin imperfections such as pores and fine lines to reveal flawless coverage with a natural finish.
  • Infused with Smart Pigment Technology™, color-adjusting micropigments that brighten and revive dull complexions while concealing redness, rosacea, discoloration and dark spots.
  • Multitasking formula allows for buildable sheer to full coverage - wear as a daily face moisturizer with SPF or as foundation + concealer to hide skin imperfections.
  • Oil-free, weightless formula, similar to a tinted moisturizer with SPF, provides Broad Spectrum SPF 35 sunscreen to protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays + blue light damage from computer screens and phones.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTSOctinoxate 7%, Octisalate 4.5%, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 2.8%, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947) 4.9%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTSWater, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tribehenin, Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Silica, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492/77491/77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Usage: Apply 1-2 pumps to clean skin using fingertips or sponge.

For best results, apply a smooth, even layer and use a damp sponge to tap into skin and blend.

Has anyone used this on oily tzone skin? Just wondering if it smoothes in or gets "cakey"?
Is this buildable ? What level of coverage does it provide?
I noticed that many compared this with the it cosmetics CC cream, I find the IT CC cream to be extremely heavy on my face and doesn’t ever set without powder. Is Thrive just as heavy ? Personally I don’t understand how so many people love the IT, but many people love it.
Start your review of Thrive Causemetics Buildable Blur CC Cream™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35!
Deckonti T.
Vineland, NJ
Thrive Causemetics Buildable Blur CC Cream™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Deckonti T.
Review for: Cocoa (Neutral Undertones), Deep Cocoa (Neutral Undertones), Deep Espresso (Warm Undertones)
Can you say full coverage ? Thrive Causemetics really outdid themselves with shade range and accuracy. I've been using this concealer in place of foundation and it goes on flawlessly. I've always wanted to wear CC cream but most brands never have my shade. Then came Thrive Causemetics! Not only does it going on smoothly but the SPF is great for day time wear !
Sheilah M.
De Leon Spgs, FL
Thrive Causemetics Buildable Blur CC Cream™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Sheilah M.
I actually don’t love this. It’s thick and a little goes a long way. It settles into my pores more than other creams, even with a primer.
Lauren B.
Angier, NC
Thrive Causemetics Buildable Blur CC Cream™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Lauren B.
Review for: Natural Beige (Neutral Undertones)
I like this cc cream a lot. It can set a little dewy on my skin, which is ok - but I really prefer a matte look. I typically use a powder over my face as a last step (or a baking method if I’m going out). I’ve noticed that if I over use a brush on my face, like with blush, it will pull up the product. Then again, that could be the brush/es I’ve used or I could be too heavy handed. Stick/cream blush seems to work best that is patted out with fingertips. [product:thrive-causemetics-buildable-blur-cc-cream-broad-spectrum-spf-35]
Camille E.
Germantown, MD
Thrive Causemetics Buildable Blur CC Cream™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Camille E.
Review for: Medium Beige (Neutral Undertones), Beige (Neutral Undertones)
After Smashbox and Sephora discontinued their CCs, I took a chance with this. I sometimes mix 2 colors to get my shade if my skin is tanning. It wears like a hydrating foundation almost which may not be ideal for some oily types. Coverage is medium-to-full (very buildable) and I like wearing something that is benefiting my skin in the anti-aging sense while I wear it. The price is competitive and the product will last you awhile. I use this nearly daily and the only knock I have on it is that after about 4-6 hours I tend to get pretty oily and you can see product separation on my face, despite me priming and setting my face. I still haven’t managed to find just the right primer to pair with it.
Nicole J.
Newport, WA
Thrive Causemetics Buildable Blur CC Cream™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Nicole J.
Review for: Light (Neutral Undertones)
I love this CC cream. I use it as foundation and don't have to use a concealer with it. The coverage is that awesome. This cream is light and glides on smooth. It covers all of my "imperfections"- pimples, pores, scars.
Geri Liz L.
Chino Hills, CA
Review for: Light Medium (Warm Undertones)
I purchased this CC cream & I love it! I been looking for a lightweight makeup with SPH that won’t break me out & this is a winner! It has no Tocopherol Acetate an ingredient I am allergic to and it made me so happy to know that I can use it. Try on video on my YouTube channel @makeupbygeriliz
Lauren Q.
Byron Center, MI
Thrive Causemetics Buildable Blur CC Cream™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Lauren Q.
Review for: Light (Neutral Undertones)
While this isn’t my favorite CC cream, I’ve grown to love it with a little trial and error. I’ve found that a face primer is absolutely necessary to use with this, and this CC cream should be applied with a damp makeup sponge or beauty blender for the best finish. I love that it is buildable coverage, and the online shade finder actually gave me a perfect color match, along with their “smart pigment” technology. Bonus points for being clean, Vegan and cruelty-free.
Mariana R.
Coconut Creek
Thrive Causemetics Buildable Blur CC Cream™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Mariana R.
Review for: Beige (Neutral Undertones)
I loved this CC cream because like it says for normal natural coverage 1 pump and for full coverage 2-3 pumps, it’s beautiful I love how it leaves me skin with a clean beautiful finish and good coverage with a small amount, this brand with the products also gives you small tips with the product you get for a better experience which I find very nice, this CC cream also has SPF 35 and Vitamin C which I really loved!
Taylor C.
Harvey, LA
Thrive Causemetics Buildable Blur CC Cream™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Taylor C.
Review for: Light (Neutral Undertones)
This CC cream is exactly what I expected. It’s lightweight but has great coverage. It evens out the skin tone and blurs imperfections. It lasts all day and I’d say it has medium buildable coverage. It definitely has a matte finish which I usually don’t like but it seems to work well with my combination skin. I also like that when buying their products I am helping out a women’s cause. They have great customer service too! I accidentally ordered the wrong color and they sent me a replacement for free! I started a chat on their website with one of their associates who color matched me by me providing a pic of myself with no makeup on. The replacement was an excellent match and their employees are very knowledgeable, helpful, professional and friendly! I will continue to buy this CC cream and I highly recommend!
Kay F.
Monroe, NC
Thrive Causemetics Buildable Blur CC Cream™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Kay F.
Review for: Golden Tan (Warm Undertones)
This is my go-to, everyday coverage product. It lasts longer than every other CC cream I’ve tried, it gives the perfect amount of coverage while looking like skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...