Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™

by Thrive Causemetics

Powered by Ring Light Technology™ to diffuse light and define features, Brilliant Eye Brightener™ highlights, brightens and opens the eyes, providing an instant eye lift. Infused with macadamia and meadowfoam oil to hydrate and help reduce the appearance of fine lines. Our long-lasting, waterproof formula compliments every skin tone and highlights all your best features.

• Powered by Ring Light Technology™ to diffuse and define features.
  • Proprietary cream-to-powder formula glides on smooth, leaving a luminous finish that lasts all day.
  • Equipped with a sharpener for precise application.

STELLA (CHAMPAGNE SHIMMER)Dimethicone, Mica CI 77019, Silica, Isoamyl Cocoate, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Synthetic Wax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethiconol Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Silica Silylate, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Iron Oxides CI 77499, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate

AURORA (ROSE GOLD SHIMMER)Dimethicone, Mica CI 77019, Silica, Isoamyl Cocoate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Polybutene, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Synthetic Wax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethiconol Crosspolymer, Iron Oxides CI 77491/77492/77499, Glyceryl Caprylate, Silica Silylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate

Usage: Apply to brow bone, lids, waterline + corners of eyes.

Is [product:thrive-causemetics-brilliant-eye-brightener] worth it?
Is this one that needs sharpened or is it a twist stick?
Is this one that needs sharpened or is it a twist stick?
Start your review of Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™!
Andrea S.
Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™ uploaded by Andrea S.
I have 4 colors in this cream eyeshadow stick. Love every single one! Easy to use and stays on all day. Does not cake up in the crease of your eyes! This is all I use! Don’t mind my silly face, but it really makes your eyes pop.
Lauren G.
S Pasadena, CA
Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™ uploaded by Lauren G.
Review for: Stella (Champagne Shimmer)
I really like this product! It really makes my eyes pop especially if I didn’t sleep well the night before. I use this in the corner of my eye mostly but have also used it under the eye at the waterline and under the brow. This can double as a natural looking eyeshadow or could be used as an eyeshadow base. I’ve even used a little on the cheek bone as highlighter when I’ve forgotten mine. I really like how this product is multi use but also lasts all day. The color pictured is Stella. I would 100% recommend this product. Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™
Sara O.
Florida
Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™ uploaded by Sara O.
Review for: Stella (Champagne Shimmer)
I got this eye brightener in a fabfitfun box and I LOVE it. I use it every time I do my makeup for a natural highlighter look. When placed at inner corner of my eyes I notice that it really brightens my eyes. I love and will repurchase. I recommend to everyone!
Mohanie B.
Troy, MI
Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™ uploaded by Mohanie B.
Review for: Aurora (Rose Gold Shimmer)
I got this is in the shade Muna and I love it! It’s my favorite go for work because it was really easy to use and gives the perfect amt at shimmer. It’s a nude taupe color that blends like a dream. Highly recommend!
Erlene G.
Dayton, TX
Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™ uploaded by Erlene G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Stella (Champagne Shimmer)
This is a beautiful eyeshadow. I had honestly never heard of this brand before this and i would definitely give it a thumbs up. It cones on really easy and has a great pigment. Im glad i found out about this brand to be honest. And i will be getting more for them. :)
tammie S.
Lexington, KY
Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™ uploaded by tammie S.
Review for: Stella (Champagne Shimmer)
I got this in a makeup subscription and was pleasantly surprised! It has champagne undertones so I add it to the corners of my eyes, below my eyebrows and Cupid bow. It’s been added to my daily routine! Love it for a Dow. Day to quickly brighten my face! Recommend over and over!
Susan H.
Spearfish, SD
Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™ uploaded by Susan H.
Wow! I really like this eye brightener! I first got the Mieko (pink shimmer) and loved how it made my eyes more wide awake. I then got the color Muna for my eyelids and am so impressed with how natural it looks together. I use Mieko at corner of eyes by nose and under brow. Muna on eyelids and use as eyeliner underneath bottom lashes. Lookin' alright for an old gal.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,722 reviews
Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™ uploaded by jen H.
Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™ uploaded by jen H.
Review for: Stella (Champagne Shimmer)
All over Social Media, I could not resist taking the plunge and ordering this product. A gorgeous neutral, beige color with a slight shimmer, I see this on my crease for a quick day look or on my brow bone to define my brow line. Also heavily advertised to use in the inner corner to awaken the eye,
Amena A.
Valley Stream, NY
Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™ uploaded by Amena A.
Review for: Aurora (Rose Gold Shimmer)
I absolutely love this eye brightner I use it on my brow bone and inner corner of my eyes. I love how it applies and lasts. It’s creamy and easy to blend
Katie B.
Langhorne, PA
Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™ uploaded by Katie B.
Purchased at: Thrive Market
Review for: Stella (Champagne Shimmer)
I absolutely love this brightener. It is on the expensive side for $25 but i literally use it as an eyeshadow and under my water line to hide my dark circles and make me look more awake. I’ve had so many compliments on this. Will buy again. Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa D.
San Diego, CA
il y a 11 jours
Erin S. il y a 6 jours
Yes, it’s worth it!
Emily T.
Menlo Park, CA
il y a 3 mois
What would you recommend between the Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™ and [product:kosas-10-second-liquid-eyeshadow-globe-02-oz/-6-ml] ?
tammie S. il y a 3 mois
For sure the thrive brightened! It’s super easy to work with and not messy like some makeup can be!!
Caitlyn C.
Athens, OH
il y a 4 mois
Dawn M. il y a 4 mois
Yes, I have 2 different shades and love them! I use them as a highlighter under my eyebrows and I also will use them on my upper cheeks . The formula is creamy and stays all day for me. I get many compliments on the "glow" I have, so it must be good!
Jenny C.
Valencia, CA
il y a 4 mois
Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener™ Is this worth the money? I want an every day natural looking eye brightener. I’m worried it won’t make much of a difference.
Morgan H. il y a 4 mois
I say YES 🙌🏻!! You TOTALLY deserve it and it is 100% worth it!! I have both Mieko (soft pink shimmer) and Stella (champagne shimmer) and they both make such a difference. I have dark circles and these do the trick on both full makeup days and days when I want that “I’m wearing no makeup” makeup days! 12/10 would recommend 💙💙I hope this helps!!
Jennifer D.
Salisbury, MD
il y a 5 mois
Christina C. il y a 4 mois
I have this in the shade Called Emma. I like how it goes on but it not a color I use daily. I do love the product though! It’s an orangey shade.