THRIVE Carpet Brown/Rock

Make your reptile's habitat more comfortable than ever by adding this Thrive Desert Reversible Habitat Carpet. This reversible carpet is safe for all reptiles and amphibians, fits most 40-gallon terrariums, and helps reduce the risk of accidental ingestion. Only at PetSmart.
Features:

Soft, absorbent, and non-abrasive substrate alternative helps create a comfortable environment for your reptile
Easy to clean with soap and water
Choose from solid or rock print
Reversible: choose solid or rock print
Includes: Habitat Carpet
Intended Pet(s): Reptiles and amphibians
Color: Solid or rock print
Dimensions: 35.5 in x 17.5 in (90.2 x 44.5 cm)
Directions: Place carpet at bottom of habitat or terrarium. Cut to size if needed. To prevent cricket entry, make sure there are no gaps under or around the edges. Place decor, food and water dishes on top of carpet.
Care Instructions: To clean, remove the carpet and wash thoroughly with warm, soapy water. Rinse the carpet well and air dry. Once dry, place the carpet back on the bottom of the terrarium. Spot clean the carpet weekly as needed or if a foul odor persists.

Caution: Keep out of reach of children
Advice for Use: Refer to a pet-care guide to determine the proper substrate for your pet. Take precautions to avoid accidental ingestion of any substrate. Feeding your pet from a plate or bowl within the enclosure will help reduce accidental substrate ingestion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THRIVE Carpet Brown/Rock!
Tracie  O.
Adelanto, CA
THRIVE Carpet Brown/Rock uploaded by Tracie  O.
THRIVE Carpet Brown/Rock uploaded by Tracie  O.
Day 2 with the thrive by PetSmart reversible carpet. So far my 2 beardies love it. I usually use bedding in the winter so they can burrow , but I need to review this item asap lol. I will update my review when it comes time to try and clean the carpet. I've had bad luck with other carpets in the past, the green ones, they're hard to clean. But I love the look and feel of this carpet and I like that it's pretty thick and great material. Their enclosure has stayed warm enough for them so far so that's a plus. Thank you #influenster for this wonderful #voxbox by #thrivebypetsmart ♥️♥️     **I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST** •      #Campaignhashtag​, #Complimentary, #Contest #influensterReview
audriana C.
Laguna Hills, CA
THRIVE Carpet Brown/Rock uploaded by audriana C.
The carpet is very bit and there are 2 sides a rocky side and just a brown side. I like this very much but I feel like any animal with sharp long nails could easily get caught or stuck on this. Got it in a box box
Jesse L.
THRIVE Carpet Brown/Rock uploaded by Jesse L.
So first of all I like the two sides with the different patterns. This is a pretty large piece of fabric as well but I unfortunately have a 125 gallon tank so this might cover maybe half of it. The detentions are 35.5 in by 17.5 in. I haven't actually put it in there yet but I will within this week an update if I can. But I think you will like it I like the color of it and the material feels nice as well so first of all I like the two sides with the different patterns. This is a pretty large piece of fabric as well but I unfortunately have a 125 gallon tank so this might cover maybe half of it. I haven't actually put it in there yet but I will within this week and update if I can because my tank is due for a cleaning. But I think he will like it. I also love the color of the brown that it is in. Also it states that it is easy to clean up with soap and water!
Dene S.
E Palo Alto, CA
THRIVE Carpet Brown/Rock uploaded by Dene S.
Easy to clean to wash off in the sink and air dry. It looks nice in my bearded dragons cage! Has rock/brick look to it. Good product!
Addalaide C.
Santa Fe, TX
THRIVE Carpet Brown/Rock uploaded by Addalaide C.
I got this yesterday in the mail! It's super thick and very tight fabric the color and patterned and really nice. I cant wait to put it in his cage!
Katrina  S.
Wilcox, PA
THRIVE Carpet Brown/Rock uploaded by Katrina  S.
Firstly, this carpet is only made to fit up to a 40 gal tank. I have a large enclosure for my bearded dragon and even cutting it, it will not fit so I can not use it. I’ve tried previous carpets and learned that they seem to hold the smell from them going to the bathroom, no matter how well I cleaned them every single time. It’s a very rough feeling carpet as well.
Grant H.
Center Valley, PA
Purchased at: PetSmart
I use this carpet with my leopard gecko and he loves it! It is super soft and comfortable for him to lay on. The only problem with it is, it is difficult to clean and it picks up a bad smell after a while.
Tiffany A.
Not a bad substrate I liked the color and texture. It was easy for my beardie to run on amd disnt curl over much. I have since.sworched to gile for ease of cleaning and it files her nails. I dont recommend drying these inna dryer hamd dry them.or they fall about and pill.
Tokwa G.
THRIVE Carpet Brown/Rock uploaded by Tokwa G.
I absolutely love this product. We were using dirt before this product and I have to say I will not go back. The cleaning is so much easier and the cage stays so much cleaner.
Samantha W.
Pennington, NJ
I love this for the bottom of my snakes tank because it can be easily wiped off to clean the cage instead of using wood chips or other materials that aren’t as good for the environment- highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?