BY THRESHOLD #14 in Drying Racks

Threshold steel dish drying rack see more...

Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I have a dual sink set up in my kitchen and use this disk rack on the smaller side to stack my wet dishes. It does the job to keep everything in place while everything dries. I also have the matching mat underneath to keep it from sliding around the sink.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Make sure to get something under this guy, but he'll do what he promises. Hell give all your dishes a nice big hug until they are dry & ready to go back to their dark little homes in your kitchen.
Marina B.
Denver, CO
The rack slips a bit and the way the wires are organized makes it hard to several different items at the same time (without it falling on top of each other). Also, the wire part looks nice, but the cutlery/flatware holder looks a little cheap compared... Overall, a good price and worth the money.
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Its so much easier drying your dishes in something like this rather than laying it all throughout the counter taking up more space. This not only gives you more room but it drys them faster then on a towel. Love this
Katey M.
I like the concept and look of this but I think I like the plastic better just because they're easier to clean. Still pretty nice but I would want to replace them more often or make sure I had a good amount of time to dedicate to cleaning it
Cindy S.
This is extremely convenient to have in the kitchen and it places dishes nicely in each slot. However, the metal started to rust after many uses so I had to get rid of it.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I had this product for two years, until I moved into an apartment with a dishwasher. It did its job, and I had no problems with rust.
Nicole M.
Priced very reasonable from Target. It works well and doesn't look too bad on a countertop. It does it's job.