Add a Photo

By THRESHOLD
Find housecleaning accessories at Target.com! Threshold laundry station with triple sorter bags
Photos (2)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
San Pablo, Ca

Love this! We are a family of 4 (two kids) and using this laundry station is the best choice we've ever made. I HATE sorting clothes before washing and this makes it THAT much easier. We checked the measurements on the box before purchasing so we could get an idea of how much space it would take up. It was quick and easy to assemble. I believe it only took 10 or 15 minutes. It's got a hanging rack as well as a grate on top for extra storage. LOVE this purchase!
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.

Got this at target because I hate just throwing all of my dirty laundry in one bin. I love that I have more than one compartment to store dirty clothes and have a rack to hang dry. However to assemble I wish it was just a clip here and a snap there. It's like assembling a cabin tent... Which I hate! Once I assembled it seemed a lot smaller than what I wanted. Since my boyfriend is 6'5" his tops hang barely over the hampers.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI

Would you recommend this instead of baskets?

Join Now