Threshold by Target

BY THRESHOLD

Threshold  by Target
Threshold by Target
  • "Great quality and great styles... As if target wasn't already the best place on earth, threshold really stepped up their game." in 31 reviews
  • "I have purchased almost all of my home goods from this store and they have on trend and quirky, unique items in home decor and kitchen. " in 30 reviews
  • "and bunch of times from Target due to the fact that it is a good quality product that fits, into our budget and most of the time Threshold is on clearence which makes it easier to love!" in 26 reviews
  • "I just bought the shower curtain and a couple of baskets & what not for my bathroom and the only thing that isnt part of the line so far in there is one bold coral colored statement piece!" in 15 reviews
  • "I bought a lot of their stuff for my college dorm - they were the one place that had the high quality twin XL sheets that I needed for my bed." in 15 reviews
Cristina G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Blast You Target for having this awesome home brand!!!! You get me EVERY TIME! I love this brand. It’s trendy yet modern classic style to last many years. The quality is good. Extremely affordable! They have unique pieces where family and guest ask me, “where did you get that?!” You would NEVER know it’s fe Target, even though Target is the BOMB! These pieces look like they come from a little independent home boutique store, but nope. Here are a few things in my home, but not ALL! #homedecor

BTW - the Salut painting is my own creation. I’m an artist. Soon to sell my own work on my website. If interest for purchase, DM at piecesofcristina on IG.
Will L.
Jackson
I bought a floor lamp from a discount store that carried the “Threshold “  brand, it was missing the shade, I called “Target Corporate Office” and was told they couldn’t give me any information for me to purchase a replacement shade, because the item had been discontinued, they did not know anything to tell me other than they did not have anymore information...so now I have a brand new lamp that can’t be used!!!  I know I will never buy anything that has the brand “Threshold Quality & Design” on it because it may get discontinued.   This has put a bad taste in my mouth!  Most companies stand behind their products, no matter where they are purchased!!!!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand by target. They make the most adorable things and they’re made really well too! I buy towels, novelties, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom things! They’re made to last and the quality is super great. Love me some target!
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Threshold is one of my favorite brands at target! This line is all homegood products and are very good quality for the price! I’ve had several people that have stayed with us compliment me on my nice towels in our guest bath- saying how soft and absorbent they are and they are always surprised when I tell them they are from target and the threshold brand! Love love love this brand!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like you can’t go wrong when it comes to target brands and this one lived up to my expectations! I have some threshold kitchen utensils, including a pizza pan, utensils, etc. I also recently registered for my upcoming wedding at target and put a lot of threshold items on it. The products work very well and very reasonably priced for the quality.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Threshold by Target is a great line of home decor. I bought a set of lamps from Target. It is sold at affordable prices and the style/quality is top notch. The store is in ose proximity. The workers are very helpful. I’d shop here every day if i could afford to do so! .
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love shopping at Target? They offer great discounts for red card holders and even do free shipping. I love the Threshold line and find it similar to several high end lines. I have purchased so many items from it and love the quality. The Threshold bedding is some of the best I have purchased and it lasts weekly washings better than anything.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love that target always draws me in with their products and amazing lines they create. They make things so affordable. Threshold also has amazing quality to their things so you aren't buying something and not getting your money worth. You definitely are getting it back with these items. Love it.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have two of these threshold blankets now. I love how big they are and how soft they are. They’re my favorite cuddle up with a good book blankets. They’re more expensive than a regular throw but not too bad. Totally worth the price
Tammy V.
I really enjoy using this brand. Very long lasting if you get furniture. I also love the very soft and durable bath towels.  This is a really great Target brand. I worked for target for 10years and this is still by far my favorite brand that they carry.
Eliza F.
Middletown, CT
What's your favorite Threshold purchase so far?
Jacklyn D.
What is your favorite season to shop Threshold?
Clara H.
Louisville, KY
Do they have Threshold products in every Target?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Wow, Is it a good quality line of product at a good price? I love the style!
Lara D.
Fulshear, TX
How long do Threshold products last? Are they solid?