Threshold by Target

by Threshold

What is your favorite threshold item to buy?
Where I can buy it?
Is this is a good brand?
Start your review of Threshold by Target!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have purchased almost all of my home goods from this store and they have on trend and quirky, unique items in home decor and kitchen. ” in reviews
“and bunch of times from Target due to the fact that it is a good quality product that fits, into our budget and most of the time Threshold is on clearence which makes it easier to love!” in reviews
“I bought a lot of their stuff for my college dorm - they were the one place that had the high quality twin XL sheets that I needed for my bed.” in reviews
“I just bought the shower curtain and a couple of baskets & what not for my bathroom and the only thing that isnt part of the line so far in there is one bold coral colored statement piece!” in reviews
“They're pretty well made and while the quality obviously isn't the best, it's pretty good, and great for the price.” in reviews
San Angelo
I have a Threshold Soft plush blanket. As well as a Heart and Hand Soft Blanket. I can't tell you how much in just the few short days that I've had them on my bed, how warm and comfortable I've been. which obviously means I do not regret buying them. I only recently started actually shopping at a nearby Super Target and have been blown away by the stellar line up of home decor and needs the store had to offer as well as the great prices. Thanks you now have a new customer for life.
Citrus Hts, CA
Threshold  by Target uploaded by Viktoriia B.
I am extremely grateful to the people involved in the design of this brand! Everything is done with the soul, to create an incredibly cozy sense of comfort of home ... I bought very beautiful glasses for red wine and how I like them, already the very first evening I heard a bunch of compliments... I will continue to show you what beauty this brand creates I obviously will buy a lot more for the house ... 💭🤍
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
2,402 reviews
Threshold by Target is one of MY top favorite designer brands!!! I cannot even count how much of their product I have in my home- an endless amount!! Their products are affordable- luxury looking without the price- neutral, and easily match a neutral home space. I am always thrilled with the latest items on display at my local Target from Threshold!!! 🙌 ❤
Summerfield, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I’m pretty much obsessed with this brand for my house! Just about every time I go to target to look for things for my house (practical or decorative), I ALWAYS pick up a Threshold branded item! It never fails! Great quality for the price and great, consistent style!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Durable and I have used without complaints. A great alternative to some of the pricey mainstream brands of household items. Have seen the prices consistently increase over the years. Stats change frequently also you have to buy it when you see it
College Park, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have the sheets and I love how deep the pockets are on the fitted sheet. Also the added elastic band helps them stay on. I have a deep mattress and it is so hard finding sheets that fit and these are perfect. I will rebuy when needed!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These bins are fabulous and keep everything organized for us. My son hasn't broken them yet, which is a great sign. They're nice looking and affordable. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to organize all your kids toys.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The treshold brand at target has got a lot of nice items at a medium price point. They tend to have clearances every week so you can get some really great things on items. I’ve gotten a handful of home items before.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased a few stainless steel pots, a skillet and a couple skillets. They are good quality with heavy bottoms. They heat evenly and conduct heat fairly well. Would purchase again.
You cannot vacuum the Threshold carpets. It pulls the strings out of it. I ruined a runner 1st time I vacuumed it and purchased a replacement and my husband thought he was helping out by vacuuming before company was to arrive and ruined the larger carpet I purchased. Total waist of money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...