Threshold Brown Linen Quad Front Load Laundry Sorter uploaded by Charnita F.Threshold Brown Linen Quad Front Load Laundry Sorter uploaded by Charnita F.Threshold Brown Linen Quad Front Load Laundry Sorter uploaded by Charnita F.

BY THRESHOLD

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Our ergonomically designed quad sorter quickly sorts and holds laundry in the 4 individual, easy access,front load bags with handles. Four separate bags keeps your lights, darks, colors and delecates properly sorted. The sturdy metal frame is easy to assemble. Smooth rolling metal casters provide easy mobility or can be locked into place. Neutral beige color matches any decor. see more...

Review (1)
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
I don't have the one by this brand, but the one I do have is VERY similar. So I'm going to give my opinions on it.

This was a HUGE pain to put together but it's really coming in handy. No joke, it took me around an hour and a half to put together by myself because I missed a few things and had to redo some areas. The instructions aren't very clear on some things, so you do have to be careful or you'll end up having to take things apart and redoing them if you want it done correctly. Everything you need to put it together is included, too.

Upon completion, though, I was very happy with the final look. The bags are a bit smaller than expected. However, for me, it forces me to do laundry more often (which is something I slack on), so I can appreciate that. It's just two people in our household and this is enough to hold over a week of dirty laundry for us (I try to empty all bags once a week, though).

When it's laundry time, I like that I can pull out the entire bag and just carry it to the washing machine (which is downstairs). When done, I fold everything up, put it in the bag, and take it back upstairs. There's a bit of space between the bags and the bottom of the cart. I'm not sure why since I never use that area. It would have been nice if the bags went all the way down.

I did have an issue with one of the wheels not screwing on all the way - I tried it on all four ends and it just wouldn't cooperate. Luckily, it's not that big of a deal and wasn't even noticeable once I finished putting everything together. It's not lopsided or uneven like I thought it might be. It looks great in our bedroom and my husband was quite impressed that I had put it all together by myself.