Threshold Acacia Wood Chalkboard with Pen Holder uploaded by Melissa H.

BY THRESHOLD

Threshold acacia wood chalkboard with pen holder see more...

Threshold Acacia Wood Chalkboard with Pen Holder
  • "Really great for the dorm room or shared kitchen in the student living areas!" in 1 review
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
This is a great chalkboard. It's awesome for writing down lists especially for the grocery store. The only thing that I did not like is that things don't erase very easily on there.
Joanna M.
I have this in the kitchen. Its a great tool to have. I write everyones chores on them for the day. Its also great for taking messages or for writing down grocery list.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I have this up in my kitchen I could leave notes, reminders, etc. Its cute and is nice enough to put on the walls with the wood accents.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Great for keeping track of things to do and mail. It's perfect size and good quality. I use it daily to keep me in on top of things.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
This is so cute and old fashioned. It is perfect for daily notes or even for decoration, like you'll see on Pinterest.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Would love this. I love the holder too. It's perfect for home use for my kids. I could leave notes, reminders, etc.
Elise C.
Austin, TX
An alternative for a white board. A good idea for room mates or the kitchen area to write notes and lists
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
This is so cute! Its perfect to leave notes or reminders such as what groceries you need to buy.
Grace T.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love this for a kitchen! Great place to write down groceries or notes for your family!!
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love chalk boards. This one is super nice. I like that it has the separate holder.
Kinga S.
Is this heavy, could I hang it in my kitchen
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
Could someone add some photos of this to influnester? Décor ideas, etc.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
What are the dimensions (height/length)?