Threshold Acacia Wood Cake Stand (11.625

Threshold Acacia Wood Cake Stand (11.625")

BY THRESHOLD

Threshold acacia wood cake stand (11.625") see more...

Threshold Acacia Wood Cake Stand (11.625
Threshold Acacia Wood Cake Stand (11.625")
Kara R.
My mom has this cake stand! It is so classy. I'm obsessed with it. It's so cute to keep fresh scones in or cookies or for a rustic birthday cake. It's really affordable compared to other cake stands I've seen around. If your able to get your hands on one of these buy it. Adds the perfect touch to your house
Emily N.
Apollo, PA
I love wooden pieces for the kitchen and the stand has a great finish and it's a great size for a standard sized cake. Only thing is I wish that the kid was glass instead of plastic but it is still durable and doesn't feel cheap.
Stacey C.
Peachtree Cty, GA
The wood on this is amazing, it is a pretty color. Just be careful washing it, you don't want to put it through the dishwasher. It won't ruin it, but it will take off the pretty finish. I kind of like the way it looks either way though. Love love the natural wood color.
Divya
Raleigh, NC
I use this stand for storing vegetables that don't need to be refrigerated. I love how it looks on my kitchen island, especially with the copper handle accent. The wood also matches my cabinets, which is nice. Excellent way to display items kept on the counter!
Luana B.
Astoria, NY
Such a beautiful cake stand.... Looks so presentable on table..... I confess I little pricey..... But overall really nice!
Grace T.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love this piece! I keep mine on my kitchen counter with different pastries and baked goods or cakes on display!
Jo Wei C.
Arcadia, CA
It looks great. I hated the fact that it's so expensive. Why must you tempt me? But other than that its great.
Madison C.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a little pricey...but it's gorgeous! Adds a special homey but sophisticated touch to my kitchen.