BY THRESHOLD

Who says you have to pay through the nose to get great dinnerware? Smooth porcelain fiinish in silky white. Microwave safe for re-heating and dishwasher-safe. see more...

• How strong are these. My last set of dinnerware really didn't st...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Candace N.
Candace N.
The white is a beautiful color. I've seen it in several shops, it feels and looks the like the perfect dishwater set
Brittanie B.
Brittanie B.
Very simple and cheap for first time home buyers! ❤️ I love dinner ware and these are something that I enjoy for the time being. My next set will have to be a little more colorful 💛💚💙💜❤️
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Midland, TX
Such a beautiful kitchen set, I've seen it on display before it looks very sturdy and not something that's gonna break in the dishwasher , I hope to purchase this soon
Darcie M.
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
The perfect set. Very well made and perfect color to go with anything. So need these in my house
Emily R.
Emily R.
Norfolk, VA
These plates are simple, pretty, and super affordable. Targets threshold brand never fails, and I have loved adding these simple plates to my collection. They are perfect for everyday, or plating bright and vibrant foods against a plain background.
Maha A.
Maha A.
I hot the set in a red color me and my husband we looove it looks really good with out new kichen
Elisabeth D.
Elisabeth D.
Powell, TN
How strong are these. My last set of dinnerware really didn't stand up to my teenage sons.