BY WHISH

Lemongrass Sugar Scrub - Whish sugar scrub is a unique blend of organic exfoliating and moisturizing ingredients that refine, polish, and pamper the skin without the greasy mess. The Whish formula: exfoliates with brown sugar, raspberry seed, and organic bamboo powder. Moisturizes with organic shea butter, organic raspberry butter, and organic aloe, renews with Vitamin E extract and organic avocado oil. - Lemongrass Sugar Scrub see more...

Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this because it melts into the skin but still exfoliates. I like to use this before I shave to prep the skin. Would recommend.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
This all natural scrub is my go to! the sugar dissolves in just enough time to give an effective exfoliation, without being too abraaive, and the oils leave my skin super soft!
ryanne t.
ryanne t.
I love whish products. They are well priced for the high quality results that they give. This is a mild, non irritating product that gives results.
stefhany g.
stefhany g.
Provo, UT
I love the wish list sugar scrub. I love how it leaves my skin feeling and it smells great. It is totally worth buying. Gives you the results you are looking for.