Three Whishes Sugar Scrub 12 oz. uploaded by Lauren H.

BY WHISH

Sugar Scrub - Whish sugar scrub is a unique blend of organic exfoliating and moisturizing ingredients that refine, polish, and pamper the skin without the greasy mess. Our formula: exfoliates with brown sugar, raspberry seed, and organic bamboo powder. Moisturizes with organic shea butter, organic raspberry butter, and organic aloe, renews with Vitamin E extract and organic avocado oil. - Sugar Scrub see more...

• I'm looking for a new scrub would you recommend this product? 1 Answers
  • What does this smell like? I would like to try this but I am sensit...1 Answers
  • Is this a good exfoliant 2 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Omgg i love love love this sugar scrub my skin is very sensitive so its really hard for me to exfoliate and really clean my face with out getting irritation. With this scrub i get zero irritation it makes my skin feel clean and soft it gets rid of all the dead skin on my face it simply perrfff i highly recommend this scrub 😊
Iyana W.
Iyana W.
Marshall, TX
Bomb.com. I even got my boyfriend using this sugar scrub. I love it because it gently removes all of your dead skin off and leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft. Like I said even my man uses it so it's a great product.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Temperance, MI
One of the best scrubs I have ever bought. Gives my skin the soft feeling that I love!! I didn't expect much from it but it exceeded my expectations. Very effective & would recommend to anyone looking for a good sugar scrub.
jennifer L.
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this brand. They also have a shaving cream and when you use this product alone or with another in the family you definitely see results. The smell is delightful as well. 5 finger snaps and one hair flip from me 😘
Jessica M.
Such an awesome sugar scrub! I absolutely love sugar scrubs. It is a very good value, and it's all natural. I bought it off of amazon. It is very effective in getting rid of dead skin and makes my skin so very soft!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Great product. Works both ways, whether you need to exfoliate it scrubs you clean, or if you have dry skin it provides good moisture. Has a pleasant scent as well.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Laurel , Ms
This scrub is AHHHHHHHHMAZING! It is by far my favorite! My husband always gives me pedicures with this scrub and it leaves my feet so soft and pretty!
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Richmond, VA
Love this product. Gonna sound really weird but i also use this on my scalp . it removes dandruff and exfoliates the scalp.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Akron, Oh
I really love this scrub, it's not very coarse but its moisturizing and leaves my skin sooooo soft, it smells great too!
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Springdale, AR
Best scrub ever! I love this , and I swear by it I ! It's very gentle not harsh at all and I would buy this again !
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
Does this item have a scent?
Jessica M.
Has anyone else used this sugar scrub?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good exfoliant
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a new scrub would you recommend this product?
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like? I would like to try this but I am sensitive to very sweet smelling things