Three Whishes Sugar Scrub 12 oz. uploaded by Lauren H.

BY WHISH

Sugar Scrub - Whish sugar scrub is a unique blend of organic exfoliating and moisturizing ingredients that refine, polish, and pamper the skin without the greasy mess. Our formula: exfoliates with brown sugar, raspberry seed, and organic bamboo powder. Moisturizes with organic shea butter, organic raspberry butter, and organic aloe, renews with Vitamin E extract and organic avocado oil. - Sugar Scrub see more...

• I'm looking for a new scrub would you recommend this product? 1 Answers
  • What does this smell like? I would like to try this but I am sens...1 Answers
  • Is this a good exfoliant 2 Answers
Quinn P.
Johnston, RI
I love this product. My lips always peel in the winter and this has been a big life savor. I use at night before bed every few days and then apply a lip serum. It has really helped from getting the chapped lips i dread every year
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
The product helped detoxify by cleansing the skins surface of impurities. Exfloiating helped remove the look of dull skin. Leaning me with glowing and radiant skin.
Nancy P.
Omgg i love love love this sugar scrub my skin is very sensitive so its really hard for me to exfoliate and really clean my face with out getting irritation. With this scrub i get zero irritation it makes my skin feel clean and soft it gets rid of all the dead skin on my face it simply perrfff i highly recommend this scrub 😊
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
I adore this brand. They also have a shaving cream and when you use this product alone or with another in the family you definitely see results. The smell is delightful as well. 5 finger snaps and one hair flip from me 😘
Sara N.
I have this in blue agave and it's great! It's smooth on your skin and I love using it before I shave so I get a really close shave and extra smooth skin. It's natural and smells delicious I love this brand!
Iyana W.
Marshall, TX
Bomb.com. I even got my boyfriend using this sugar scrub. I love it because it gently removes all of your dead skin off and leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft. Like I said even my man uses it so it's a great product.
Christina G.
Temperance, MI
One of the best scrubs I have ever bought. Gives my skin the soft feeling that I love!! I didn't expect much from it but it exceeded my expectations. Very effective & would recommend to anyone looking for a good sugar scrub.
Jessica M.
Such an awesome sugar scrub! I absolutely love sugar scrubs. It is a very good value, and it's all natural. I bought it off of amazon. It is very effective in getting rid of dead skin and makes my skin so very soft!
Taylor M.
Great product. Works both ways, whether you need to exfoliate it scrubs you clean, or if you have dry skin it provides good moisture. Has a pleasant scent as well.
Brittany P.
Mandeville, LA
This smells super super super good and it makes your skin feel so soft and exfoliated. I love it because it's good for right before the shower and it is amazing
Jennifer W.
Is this a good exfoliant
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
Does this item have a scent?
Jessica M.
Has anyone else used this sugar scrub?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
What does this smell like? I would like to try this but I am sensitive to very sweet smelling things
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm looking for a new scrub would you recommend this product?