Three Whishes Body Wash 13 fl oz. uploaded by Kayti O.

BY WHISH

Body Wash - Whish body wash cleanses and soothes the skin without harmful sulfates. Our formula: Moisturizes with organic shea butter, organic raspberry butter, and organic aloe. Cleanses with a unique combination of wheat, sugar, and corn derived ingredients. Soothes with organic cucumber, and organic marigold extract.(3.5 oz.) - Body Wash see more...

• It might be a weird question but how strongly does this smell?1 Answers
Kayti O.
Orem, UT
I am usually a bar of soap kind of gal, but THIS is the best shower gel I've ever used! It lathers, but leaves my skin feeling hydrated. It smells incredible and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this to all my friends and both my husband and I love this!!
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
It smells lovely and provides a non-harsh exfoliation. It's gentle enough to use on your face, but stings like mad when it gets in the eyes, so I don't recommend it.
Maricela L.
Ennis, TX
It smells great! It's leaves you feeling hydrated! I recommend this product you won't regret it! There should be more available scents.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love the Whish body washes! All their scents are super yummy and smell so good. I wish their things weren't expensive though.
Jane T.
Hudson, MA
I have really sensitive skin and this body wash doesn't irritate it. It also moisturizes and smells amazing!
Ann V.
Wilmington, MA
This body wash smells good and hydrates my skin good! It should come in lots of different scents though.m
Hallie M.
Elizabethtown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It might be a weird question but how strongly does this smell?