Three Ships Purify Aloe + Amino Acid Cleanser - 2oz

Three Ships Purify Aloe + Amino Acid Cleanser - 2oz

What It Is: This alcohol-free gel cleanser removes makeup and dirt, without stripping skin of natural oils. Natural amino acids replenish your skin's moisture barrier, plump and lift. Containing zero alcohol, this formula contains 26percent aloe vera, proven to hydrate and repair your skin. How To Use: Apply 2-3 pumps to wet face, massaging in circular motions. Rinse off thoroughly and pat face dry.

Three Ships Purify Aloe + Amino Acid Cleanser - 2oz Does this actually help with any acne or pore reduction for big pores?!
Start your review of Three Ships Purify Aloe + Amino Acid Cleanser - 2oz!
How would you rate this product?
Hilliard, OH
Three Ships Purify Aloe + Amino Acid Cleanser - 2oz uploaded by Hendrika V.
I apply two to three pumps to my wet face and massage it in circular motions. It has a gel like texture and feels very gentle on the skin. It has a natural light scent to it. I then rinse it off and dry my face. My skin feels soft and smooth and very clean without a dry or tight feeling. A small amount goes a long way so this bottle will last me a long time. My skin not only feels clean and smooth but very hydrated too. This is a great gentle cleanser for my combination to dry skin.