Three Part Harmony™ Foaming Cream-To-Oil Cleanser For Renewal, Replenishment and Radiance

BY ORIGINS

This luxurious cleanser transforms from a creamy milk to a lavish oil, then foams away impurities. Leaves skin feeling clean and comfortable. With Tazetta Lily Bulb and Myrtle it helps replenish and reveal a healthy vibrant glow. Skin looks full of life. Use AM and PM. Massage into damp skin until light lather forms. Rinse well. Follow with your Three Part Harmony? Nourishing regimen. Avoid eye area. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
I have this and am trying to get through it. It's not that I don't like the product, its gentle, but I dont see the CREAM to OIL part. It seems like a regular cream cleanser to me. The smell is okay, nothing that I overly enjoy or anything. If I have makeup on this product does not take it off, thats why I use it in the morning on a bare face.
Luz C.
I love this cleanser if you suffer from eczema or severe dry skin let me tell you this is bomb.com its cleanses but it also leaves an oil on your face it doesn't dry your skin just amazing
Chelsea L.
I have very dry skin in the winter, and I'm looking for a new cleanser. Would this cleanser be good for dry skin?