BY THREE OLIVES

Three Olives Vodka
  • "The amount of flavors they have is amazing, and I personally feel that it is much smoother to get down then smirnoff or pinnacle... maybe because those were the two vodkas of choice while i was going to college... Three olives has the most interesting flavors out there and I have to go with their loopy as my favorite... its like fruit loops!!!" in 21 reviews
  • "There were many flavors to pick from and they all were able to be mixed with Sprite and tasted really good." in 14 reviews
  • "My mom and I made birthday cake shots using Three Olives Vodka and Godiva White Chocolate Liquer, and they were really good, although strong. " in 10 reviews
  • "Three Olive's Vodka is affordable and smooth, it tastes great & simply love their innovative fun flavors, customer for life and I hated Vodka prior Three Olives" in 8 reviews
  • "Three Olives Vodka is amazing, not only is it very smooth there are a variety of flavours." in 7 reviews
Lynette D.
Vodka! My favorite! This Brand is great and smooth. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so! The flavor options are fantastic and compared to other brands the Cherry is by far my favorite. Never too sweet and never get that terrible fake flavor after taste!! Overall, I would grab this first!   Three Olives Cherry Vodka
Diana R.
New York
Three olives vodka is a great product. It’s smooth and well priced. My favorite thing about this product is the multitudes of different flavors it comes in. Besides the standard flavors, there are some really fun and unique flavors that only come in this brand. I usually try to buy a different flavor every time and have fun experimenting
Irvin R.
I have had this a few times.  Nothing overly impressive but not a bad vodka at all.  Would drink it if it is available but not one I would purposely go to get.  Again, definitely not bad just not high on my choices to get.  Chilled it is not bad but going straight it at room temperature was an experience.
Ashleigh J.
martinsburg, wv
Great flavors for the most part. Some are a little too specific and strange and can only be used for one or two cocktails. As a bartender, I’ve seen the same bottle stay on the shelf for over a year. A little pricey for that kind of niche flavoring but the ones that are mite versatile are definitely decent.
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
One of my go to vodkas! Great to mix with some orange soda for your typical screw driver! Three Olives Cake Vodka ts very smooth and great for special cake shots if you add some whip cream and sprinkles. 100% recommend Three Olives Vodka. Also like Loopy, and Tartz from Three Olives.
Mary T.
Wilmington
Vodka is my go to alcoholic beverage mixed with a fresh seltzer. I typically stick to grey goose or Tito’s but I think three olives is a solid choice for the price. The flavor was good and it didn’t have a bad bite. I would recommend this to anyone lpoking to get some bang for their buck.
Mairen F.
Norfolk
This is a nice, clean vodka. It’s not my favorite, but as someone that isn’t a huge vodka drinker I always am pleased if this is the option. It doesn’t have the harsh after taste many vodkas have, and is a more affordable option than a lot of the others. This is a good option, any day.
Amber F.
3 olives is a decent vodka. A bit harsh, but better than some other brands out there! Price wise I think it is priced similar to other vodkas out there. I would not say this would be my go to vodka but it better than the cheap brands. I wouldn’t make this my first choice in recommending.
Brittany L.
Sagamore Hills
Smooth going down. Not sure harsh to drink without a mixer. High quality. Probably my first choice when it comes to vodka. Purchased for me initially by my mom as a gift and later purchasrd for myself to take to a party to share with friends. Great vodka for a middle of the road price!
Tammy F.
Glen Carbon
The Three Olives Tartz vodka is a great summer vodka. Taste great with a lime and diet white soda.   Tartz flavor Is great combination  of flavors. Makes for a very refreshing summer beverage. The flavor exceeded my expectations. I would  recommend this to others.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What is the best flavor?
Jessica N.
What is the best flavor?
Arianna D.
I've never tried this, where can I find it?
Kathryn D.
Berlin, CT
I've always wanted to try either the Loopy or s'mores flavor. Are they any good?