Add a Photo

#28 in Vodka
Photos (6)
Liz J.
Liz J.

Three Olives is my go-to for vodka. Not only does the bottle look nice (I'm a sucker for a cool bottle), it has so many flavors to choose from, and each one tastes delicious. My personal favorite is Loopy, which seems to be everyone's favorite, so I suggest that flavor if you can't decide. The drinks do well both on their own or mixed, and the drinks are so tasty that people are always surprised when they ask what their drink is and find out it's simply vodka and sprite.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN

This vodka is absolutely delicious, and is affordable compared to a lot of other flavored vodkas. I love the wide variety of selections. I honestly have never had a bad experience with any of their products. I make alcohol pudding shots(sounds weird but trust me they are awesome). And almost exclusively use their vodka because the flavors are so authentic. Vanilla and whipped cream are my favorites.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Richmond Hill, Ga

Love love love this vodka! Highly underrated in the vodka community but I've learned by now if a celebrity doesn't endorse it people don't know about it. So many flavors available and even a regular vodka flavor. They are so easy to make awesome fun mixed drinks with like the fruit loop or a double expresso shot. :) try this brand like I've done many many times and I've yet to be disappointed.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ

If you haven't tried the three olives Dew you haven't lived. This was my go to drink and it mixes perfectly with mountain dew which I'm sure was part of why it was created! But if your ever trying to eat fruit loops again don't choose loopy as your drink for a wild night because the after taste when your hungover will ruin the cereal forever!
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY

ROOTBEER AND CHERRY ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES!!! I truly truly LOVE this vodka line!! The rootbeer is AMAZING with Ginger Ale and the Cherry is PHENOMENAL to use in a vodka gimlet in the summer time with a sugared rim!!! I would highly suggest this brand to anyone!! Just don't try the Fruit Loop Flavor...it takes like lemon dish soap! lol
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA

So the chocolate vodka is my favorite!!! I mix it with orange juice and it taste just like a tootsie roll!! Goes great in anything really but orange juice to me is the best because it goes down smooth and you taste more orange juice an anything but be careful because you won't Hardly taste the alcohol and it will hit you fast
katie c.
katie c.
philadelphia, pa

this is one of my favorite vodkas ever because there is so much to choose from! At my college the one bar makes these drinks called fun dips! What they do is ask you what flavor you want (i normally will do blue raspberry!) so they'll take the vodka, sprite, blue curaco (to give it the blue color) and some grenadine!
Ang R.
Ang R.
Richmond, MI

I think that Three Olives was the first vodka to really introduce flavors other than Stoli. Their high range held up through time with cherry being my personal favorite. They also have one called Loopy. When it's mixed with Rum Chata, it makes an awesome shot. Drink responsibly.
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.

Anytime I have a cocktail party three olives is at the bar. The plan vodka is great for martinis, and if you can get your hands on the Marilyn Monroe strawberry and cream you won't be disappointed. With lemonade, strawberry puree, and mutdled basil it makes the perfect drink.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY

This is my go to vodka. It has a smooth flavor and It mixes well with many different things. I like it so much better than smirnoff or skyy. This is one of the only vodkas that I buy anymore. It is cheap and has good flavors. I would strongly suggest this to any vodka lover.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.

What's your favorite flavor?
Danielle T.

Jessica N.

What is the best flavor?
Arianna D.
Arianna D.

I've never tried this, where can I find it?
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.

I've always wanted to try either the Loopy or s'mores flavor. Are they any good?

Join Now