BY THREE OLIVES #57 in Vodka

• I was buying a few bottles of your product for my... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this a good vodka to use for dirty martini's? I notice there a...1 Answers
  • I have never seen them, anyone know where I could find these!?7 Answers
Three Olives Vodka
  • "The amount of flavors they have is amazing, and I personally feel that it is much smoother to get down then smirnoff or pinnacle... maybe because those were the two vodkas of choice while i was going to college... Three olives has the most interesting flavors out there and I have to go with their loopy as my favorite... its like fruit loops!!!" in 21 reviews
  • "There were many flavors to pick from and they all were able to be mixed with Sprite and tasted really good." in 14 reviews
  • "My mom and I made birthday cake shots using Three Olives Vodka and Godiva White Chocolate Liquer, and they were really good, although strong. " in 10 reviews
  • "Three Olive's Vodka is affordable and smooth, it tastes great & simply love their innovative fun flavors, customer for life and I hated Vodka prior Three Olives" in 8 reviews
  • "Three Olives Vodka is amazing, not only is it very smooth there are a variety of flavours." in 7 reviews
Meg G.
Austin, TX
I love how smooth 3 olives vodka is, especially compared to the competition! It beats out the rest on taste, price, and convenience of locations where it can be purchased. I’m a huge fan and will definitely be purchasing this again! They even have a variety of flavors to try!
Sihren L.
Alpharetta, GA
I can't really say much about this product as I don't carry much preference in vodka.. They mostly taste similar to me. I will say I give it 3 stars simply because it's smoother than the stuff that tastes like straight alcohol but not the best had for sure.
Sali J.
Canton, MI
This is a good vodka for the price, it does the job. It’s cheaper than most of the other brands I usually get. I’ve bought it probably twice altogether. Purchased at my local liquor store or the bar, if it’s there I’ll buy it. It’s not bad tastes like most.
lisa C.
Raleigh
Pretry tasty drink preferably prefer it with a chaser or in a mixed drink with sprite and a lititle bit of cherry juice. Would recommend to a friend or family member. Price isn't so bad either although it is hard to findicate where I am
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Three olives is a good choice if you’re looking for flavored vodka. It’s not the smoothest, but the flavor selections are great. The price isn’t too bad. I would suggest three olives for cocktails, not exactly for straight shots.
Keila D.
Holland, MI
It’s perfect who want quality vodka but don’t want to spend a whole lot, it’s reasonably priced. You can find anywhere really. I don’t mind it, however it is not my favorite as it has a REALLY STRONG after taste of Olives!
Morgan J.
Indianapolis, IN
Great for shots didn’t make me feel like my throat was on fire. It was an affordable vodka. I got this at a local liquor store. Overall satisfied with this product and would buy it again and would recommend it to a friend.
Victoria R.
Dayton
I like this voka for multiple reasons. The price is always great. I can find it in my local grocery store. The taste is fantastic. Great if you just want to have it as a shot as well as mixing it with drinks.
Rika P.
San Diego
Three Olives Vodka
I was at Slater's 50/50 in Liberty station here in San Diego and noticed that they use this Vodka for their mules. It tastes wonderful with some Lime and Bundaberg ginger beer!
Jenn B.
Tampa, FL
This vodka is great for making mixed drinks. The flavor is light and blends well. It is a decent option and great to have on hand at home for general mixing. Overall a decent and affordable priced option
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert
What is the best flavor?
Jessica N.
What is the best flavor?
Arianna D.
I've never tried this, where can I find it?
Kathryn D.
I've always wanted to try either the Loopy or s'mores flavor. Are they any good?