5 Flower Cocktail Recipes for Spring
Three Olives Vodka
BY THREE OLIVES #50 in Vodka
4.44 / 5 based on 707 Reviews
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
Three Olives Vodka
- "The amount of flavors they have is amazing, and I personally feel that it is much smoother to get down then smirnoff or pinnacle... maybe because those were the two vodkas of choice while i was going to college... Three olives has the most interesting flavors out there and I have to go with their loopy as my favorite... its like fruit loops!!!" in 21 reviews
- "There were many flavors to pick from and they all were able to be mixed with Sprite and tasted really good." in 14 reviews
- "My mom and I made birthday cake shots using Three Olives Vodka and Godiva White Chocolate Liquer, and they were really good, although strong. " in 10 reviews
- "Three Olive's Vodka is affordable and smooth, it tastes great & simply love their innovative fun flavors, customer for life and I hated Vodka prior Three Olives" in 8 reviews
- "Three Olives Vodka is amazing, not only is it very smooth there are a variety of flavours." in 7 reviews
This vodka is absolutely delicious, and is affordable compared to a lot of other flavored vodkas. I love the wide variety of selections. I honestly have never had a bad experience with any of their products. I make alcohol pudding shots(sounds weird but trust me they are awesome). And almost exclusively use their vodka because the flavors are so authentic. Vanilla and whipped cream are my favorites.
Love love love this vodka! Highly underrated in the vodka community but I've learned by now if a celebrity doesn't endorse it people don't know about it. So many flavors available and even a regular vodka flavor. They are so easy to make awesome fun mixed drinks with like the fruit loop or a double expresso shot. :) try this brand like I've done many many times and I've yet to be disappointed.
ROOTBEER AND CHERRY ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES!!! I truly truly LOVE this vodka line!! The rootbeer is AMAZING with Ginger Ale and the Cherry is PHENOMENAL to use in a vodka gimlet in the summer time with a sugared rim!!! I would highly suggest this brand to anyone!! Just don't try the Fruit Loop Flavor...it takes like lemon dish soap! lol
So the chocolate vodka is my favorite!!! I mix it with orange juice and it taste just like a tootsie roll!! Goes great in anything really but orange juice to me is the best because it goes down smooth and you taste more orange juice an anything but be careful because you won't Hardly taste the alcohol and it will hit you fast
this is one of my favorite vodkas ever because there is so much to choose from! At my college the one bar makes these drinks called fun dips! What they do is ask you what flavor you want (i normally will do blue raspberry!) so they'll take the vodka, sprite, blue curaco (to give it the blue color) and some grenadine!
I think that Three Olives was the first vodka to really introduce flavors other than Stoli. Their high range held up through time with cherry being my personal favorite. They also have one called Loopy. When it's mixed with Rum Chata, it makes an awesome shot. Drink responsibly.
This is my go to vodka. It has a smooth flavor and It mixes well with many different things. I like it so much better than smirnoff or skyy. This is one of the only vodkas that I buy anymore. It is cheap and has good flavors. I would strongly suggest this to any vodka lover.
Three Olive Grapefruit and soda water is my absolute new favorite summer drink! It doesn't have that fake fruit taste that some brands have. And it's just so light and refreshing! Plus I just adore the bottle. This is going to be a must have on my bar all summer long!
Really great flavor in their Loopy vodka....used it to make a mixed shot with maple whiskey and it was a big hit at our St Patrick's day gathering last night...definitely will try their other flavors...also reasonably priced and very pretty presentation on the bottle
I really like Three Olives Vodka, they come in many different flavors and I prefer the flavored ones over the plain vodka. I think it's good quality vodka, but also affordable for everyone. My favorite flavor is the strawberry and i highly recommend it.
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
What is the best flavor?
What is the best flavor?
I've never tried this, where can I find it?
I've always wanted to try either the Loopy or s'mores flavor. Are they any good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos