BY THREE OLIVES #32 in Vodka

• I was buying a few bottles of your product for my... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this a good vodka to use for dirty martini's? I notice there a...1 Answers
  • I have never seen them, anyone know where I could find these!?7 Answers
Three Olives Vodka
  • "The amount of flavors they have is amazing, and I personally feel that it is much smoother to get down then smirnoff or pinnacle... maybe because those were the two vodkas of choice while i was going to college... Three olives has the most interesting flavors out there and I have to go with their loopy as my favorite... its like fruit loops!!!" in 21 reviews
  • "There were many flavors to pick from and they all were able to be mixed with Sprite and tasted really good." in 14 reviews
  • "My mom and I made birthday cake shots using Three Olives Vodka and Godiva White Chocolate Liquer, and they were really good, although strong. " in 10 reviews
  • "Three Olive's Vodka is affordable and smooth, it tastes great & simply love their innovative fun flavors, customer for life and I hated Vodka prior Three Olives" in 8 reviews
  • "Three Olives Vodka is amazing, not only is it very smooth there are a variety of flavours." in 7 reviews
Ílona M.
San Antonio
Three Olives is a decent brand of Vodka for anyone that enjoys good quality at a good value. Three Olives has many wonderful flavors of Vodka, which I really enjoy, especially the Tartz flavor. I will say, the original Three Olives plain Vodka burns (as all Vodka does) and tastes almost hot and syrupy. There is some room for improvement; but, unless you're drinking your vodka straight or mixed with water, Three Olives Vodka is perfect acceptable when mixed with a mixer. Enjoy!
Lynette D.
Vodka! My favorite! This Brand is great and smooth. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so! The flavor options are fantastic and compared to other brands the Cherry is by far my favorite. Never too sweet and never get that terrible fake flavor after taste!! Overall, I would grab this first!   Three Olives Cherry Vodka
Nikki H.
San Antonio
Three Olives vodka is among my favorites. Three Olives vodka is very smooth and doesn't have that chemical aftertaste. I've bought Three Olives vodka several times and will continue to do so in the future. I would highly recommend Three Olives vodka in any flavor to anyone looking to make a good vodka drink or to have something to drink on the rocks.
Grayson B.
Dallas
Three Olives Vodka is a reasonably priced, straight vodka. I think that for the value it is by far one of my favorite’s to purchase for a party and to use it in mixed drinks. I wouldn’t drink it straight but there’s not many that I would. It is smoother than Smirnoff and they have a bunch of flavors in the line too!
Ashleigh J.
Martinsburg, WV
Great flavors for the most part. Some are a little too specific and strange and can only be used for one or two cocktails. As a bartender, I’ve seen the same bottle stay on the shelf for over a year. A little pricey for that kind of niche flavoring but the ones that are mite versatile are definitely decent.
Hailey D.
One of my go to vodkas! Great to mix with some orange soda for your typical screw driver! Three Olives Cake Vodka ts very smooth and great for special cake shots if you add some whip cream and sprinkles. 100% recommend Three Olives Vodka. Also like Loopy, and Tartz from Three Olives.
Sarah B.
LaRue
I love three olives vodka. It comes in so many great flavors to make mixing up drinks super easy when you don’t want to get fancy with your cocktail! The price is just right, too! Not overly expensive but not cheap either so you can feel like you’re getting a good quality vodka for a good price.
Mairen F.
Norfolk
This is a nice, clean vodka. It’s not my favorite, but as someone that isn’t a huge vodka drinker I always am pleased if this is the option. It doesn’t have the harsh after taste many vodkas have, and is a more affordable option than a lot of the others. This is a good option, any day.
Sara K.
Plant city , FL
A ok vodka when it comes to mixing, but if you are drinking it straight I do not suggest it. The packaging, is just Ok in my opinion. They could possibly improve when it comes to the flavor. It might just be my opinion. I would probably not purchase it again unless it was for mixing.
Amber F.
3 olives is a decent vodka. A bit harsh, but better than some other brands out there! Price wise I think it is priced similar to other vodkas out there. I would not say this would be my go to vodka but it better than the cheap brands. I wouldn’t make this my first choice in recommending.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What is the best flavor?
Jessica N.
What is the best flavor?
Arianna D.
I've never tried this, where can I find it?
Kathryn D.
I've always wanted to try either the Loopy or s'mores flavor. Are they any good?