BY THREE OLIVES

Introducing Three Olives Tartz Vodka. An amazing combination of imported English vodka with sweet and tart fruit flavors. see more...

Mallory M.
Nordheim, TX
Three Olives Tartz is a personal favorite to use for shots. Discovered it when I started at work and instantly fell in love. The sweet tarty flavor is great. The price is decent for someone who’s adding variety to a home bar or for an up and coming bartender to add to their knowledge.
Jessica F.
Peoria
Not my favorite. Flavor is that of sweettarts. While that sounds good, it's a little too sweet to drink. I've only tried it mixed in with Sprite & could only take a couple sips before moving on to something else. Might be better mixed into a cocktail with more ingredients.
Jody B.
Tucson
Yummy I highly recommend it .I think they couldve came up with something more fancy for the packaging kinda like ah limited addition bottle .I will be buying this product again not to pricey either just right . If you like alot of fruity flavors in your drink this is the one
Ashli M.
Lyndonville
I got this for Christmas and it was the life of the party. No one had ever heard of it and before I knew it it was gone(happens sometimes). It reminds me of candy from when I was little and I like when something can bring me back! Definitely recommend for a girly night in!!
Yudelis s.
Homestead, FL
This is a great alcohol, good price for the amount and the percentage of alcohol that It is. I mostly always purchased this for social settings or having a get together or party at my house. It is affordable when on sale but original price I would not buy it for .
Kristen L.
Brewerton , NY
Cute bottles. Tastes great enough that I can drink it straight, but love to mix it with lemonade and sprite. Similar price to other vodka brands, and worth every penny. Have repurchased multiple times, and have gotten my friends to buy it as well.
Hannah K.
Clarksville
I absolutely LOVE this stuff!! It’s so yummy, especially if you mix it with sprite. It tastes like sweet tarts. Who doesn’t love a tasty drink that also gets you feeling good? I love to get this when I’m getting together with my girls; everyone loves it!
Angel R.
This is one of my favorites. It tastes just like Froot Loops! it’s better then others because it’s sweet and can’t taste the alcohol as much. It is very cheap so you can’t beat the price. It definitely met my expectations and would recommend to others
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I expected just what I got. I was looking for a tart martini and I picked this brand just by choice. I used it on girls night and most everyone that came really enjoyed it! It's sweet & tart just as you would expect!! I will buy again for sure!
Zach D.
Springfield
Tartz is really good with some grenadine and sprite, it tastes like a red sweet tart! It does have a bite to it but you can get through that with the right amount of grenadine. I was satisfied with this product especially since it isn’t pricey.
Austin S.
Chippewa Falls
What's the best way to drink this vodka I've tried to drink it but it just tastes so gross I've tried mtn dew with it but its still gross?
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Please tell me this actually somewhat tastes like sweettarts or at least has a tart taste to it? I'm a sucker for sour drinks.
DanieLa S.
El grullo jalisco
😛 esto se ve delicioso, quien lo a probado?
stephanie k.
Puyallup, WA
is the tartz vodka just as good as the loopy vodka? I must try this!