BY THREE OLIVES

Introducing Three Olives Tartz Vodka. An amazing combination of imported English vodka with sweet and tart fruit flavors. see more...

Shelbi L.
Shelbi L.
Waterford, MI
I must say, I was a little skeptical at first because I had my fair share of favorite vodkas at the time of first trying Three Olives Tarts! But I will admit I was surprised by how much I actually loved it! Different from what I normally would get in a vodka, but a must have in our home now! It is just delicious ! Not to sugary, doesn't leave you with a cringing taste after wards! Just delicious ! One of my favorite flavored vodkas to have at parties and get togethers!
Debby B.
Debby B.
Sioux Falls
This is not my go to vodka, but sometimes I want a little extra flavor, and Three Olives tends to have a lot of variety - more so than the rest of the competition. I really enjoy that they have unique flavors, like Tartz (tastes like SweetTarts) that can give a little extra something to your drink. I've never bought this in a store, but have ordered it in bars, and been happy with my choice.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Ingleside, TX
Three Olives tartz is among my number one favorite! Usually I don't care about the price as long as it tastes is great! The taste of this one is out of this world! Not to mention the price on this bottle is awesome as well! Some of the other vodkas are overpowering with their flavor or simply not enough this one is perfect my opinion
Grace M.
Grace M.
This vodka was pretty good! I wasn't sure how well I was going to like it, but it turned out to be a big hit. I bought it at the local liquor store and have only bought it one time for a friend's birthday party. I would definitely get it again, but it would not be one that I would drink regularly due to the tartness.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Scottsdale , AZ
I just wasn't a fan of this at all. It's really sweet and not what I typically go for. My friends really loved it though! I believe they mixed it with Sprite and added a few sweet tarts to the bottom of the cup. I wouldn't buy it again but if you're into really sweet/candy like drinks this would be perfect for you.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
This flavor in particular was bought for me for my 21st birthday. Everyone raves about "three olives". When I drank this, it did not fulfill the expectations that were set for me. It was good, but not great. The flavor was very powerful which made it hard to make mix drinks with. Good for jello shots.
Josie L.
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
This tastes a lot like Sweet Tarts candies. Biting aftertaste, but totally worth it. Be sure to chill it before drinking. Easy to just take shots of. I have bought this several times because I like it so much. Overall, I am very happy with this buy and think it is a good price for a good quality drink.
Kallie D.
Kallie D.
Johnsburg , IL
A friend and I were looking for a drink for the pre game a picked this flavor up because it was cheap and sounded good. Well, we were wrong. Not wanting to waste the vodka, I choked down the drink while making everyone drink this as well just to get rid of it. I would not buy this flavor again.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Manchester, NH
I LOVE Tartz vodka! It's the best mixer with lemonade and it has such a unique flavor that I haven't found anywhere else. It gives a little sour punch without having any artificial flavor, and it's not too intense either. Plus it's affordable and the bottle is pretty enough to display!
Toni J.
Toni J.
This specific Three Olives vodka is not good at all. The only time you can drink it is if you mix a ton of sprite with it. It does not taste like sweet tarts at all which is disappointing since Loopy tastes just like fruit loops. Overall dissatisfied, but will continue to purchase Loopy.
Zenna P.
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Please tell me this actually somewhat tastes like sweettarts or at least has a tart taste to it? I'm a sucker for sour drinks.
stephanie k.
stephanie k.
Puyallup, WA
is the tartz vodka just as good as the loopy vodka? I must try this!
DanieLa S.
DanieLa S.
El grullo jalisco
😛 esto se ve delicioso, quien lo a probado?