BY THREE OLIVES

Introducing Three Olives Tartz Vodka. An amazing combination of imported English vodka with sweet and tart fruit flavors. see more...

Nathan H.
Akron
While the idea behind this vodka is great, the taste is very off-putting. I love sweet tarts, but in this vodka it just did not work. It starts out kind of grimy and the leaves a horrid aftertaste in your mouth. Would recommend three olives, but would not recommend three olives tartz vodka.
Kristen L.
Brewerton, NY
Cute bottles. Tastes great enough that I can drink it straight, but love to mix it with lemonade and sprite. Similar price to other vodka brands, and worth every penny. Have repurchased multiple times, and have gotten my friends to buy it as well.
Angel R.
This is one of my favorites. It tastes just like Froot Loops! it’s better then others because it’s sweet and can’t taste the alcohol as much. It is very cheap so you can’t beat the price. It definitely met my expectations and would recommend to others
Zach D.
Springfield
Tartz is really good with some grenadine and sprite, it tastes like a red sweet tart! It does have a bite to it but you can get through that with the right amount of grenadine. I was satisfied with this product especially since it isn’t pricey.
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I expected just what I got. I was looking for a tart martini and I picked this brand just by choice. I used it on girls night and most everyone that came really enjoyed it! It's sweet & tart just as you would expect!! I will buy again for sure!
Anika L.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love three olives but something about the tartz is off to me. I can't quite put my finger on it but my bottle has almost a yogurt type of after taste. I do always love three olives cute bottle design and I'll continue to drink other flavors.
Jenni W.
Roslindale
I did a commercial for this vodka! This really is an amazing and different flavor. You can make so many different drinks with this or even drink it straight. I’ve always bought this vodka and will control buy it. It tastes like tarte candy 🍭
Toni D.
Springfield
OMG!! This stuff is delicious! It’s called tart so I think it is supposed to taste like tart and tiny candy but it tast just like fruit loops to me! Put it on ice with sprite and it’s a refreshing fruit flavored party in your mouth! Crazy how u can taste like 4 or 5 fruit flavors at once. Try it you will go fruit loopy for it too!I
Emily M.
Cookeville, TN
Omg 90’s throw backlkk!! This taste just like sweet tarts I swear,or maybe even like those little tubes of sugar you felt so guilty eating,maybe not as a kid but now! Haha drink this straight or mix with a simple syrup and some sprite.
Kelsey M.
Rock Hill
If you like sour/fruity, you should definitely try the Three Olives Tartz. It has a tart to it, that’s for sure but it’s super good! I’ve found out that if you don’t like it straight, Mix it with some sprite. You will not regret that!
Austin S.
Chippewa Falls
What's the best way to drink this vodka I've tried to drink it but it just tastes so gross I've tried mtn dew with it but its still gross?
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Please tell me this actually somewhat tastes like sweettarts or at least has a tart taste to it? I'm a sucker for sour drinks.
DanieLa S.
El grullo jalisco
😛 esto se ve delicioso, quien lo a probado?
stephanie k.
Puyallup, WA
is the tartz vodka just as good as the loopy vodka? I must try this!