BY THREE OLIVES

Introducing Three Olives Tartz Vodka. An amazing combination of imported English vodka with sweet and tart fruit flavors. see more...

• Please tell me this actually somewhat tastes like sweettarts or a...1 Answers
  • What's the best way to drink this vodka I've tried to drink it bu...2 Answers
  • is the tartz vodka just as good as the loopy vodk... Be the first to answer!
Kelsey M.
Rock Hill
If you like sour/fruity, you should definitely try the Three Olives Tartz. It has a tart to it, that’s for sure but it’s super good! I’ve found out that if you don’t like it straight, Mix it with some sprite. You will not regret that!
Kelly H.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Three Olives Tartz tastes just like candy! Affordable and can mix with juice! Will definitely buy again! Three Olives is an amazing brand! The Liquor Store is where it's at! Three Olives should come out with more flavors!
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I just wasn't a fan of this at all. It's really sweet and not what I typically go for. My friends really loved it though! I believe they mixed it with Sprite and added a few sweet tarts to the bottom of the cup. I wouldn't buy it again but if you're into really sweet/candy like drinks this would be perfect for you.
Debby B.
Carson City, NV
This is not my go to vodka, but sometimes I want a little extra flavor, and Three Olives tends to have a lot of variety - more so than the rest of the competition. I really enjoy that they have unique flavors, like Tartz (tastes like SweetTarts) that can give a little extra something to your drink. I've never bought this in a store, but have ordered it in bars, and been happy with my choice.
Shayla  F.
Tastes just like Sweetarts! We mixed it with lemon lime soda, and it was perfect. Highly recommend for the new drinker or someone who likes sweet drinks. Price is decent, definitely worth what we paid. Three olives made a niche for themselves in the vodka world with such creative flavors.
Kimberly W.
Three olives is such a great affordable vodka! I love this flavor, very enjoyable. I'd recommend to others. You can easily find it at your local supermarket. Once you try this version, you'll be drinking it for awhile. It's cheap and mixes well with any flavor juice!
Kathleen M.
Lake Katrine, NY
This product was great for a birthday celebration. We made sour jello shots with it and it was great. All of my friends enjoyed the shots and it ended up being a good night! It is at the perfect price point and overall, it's just a fun product. I would def buy again.
MissTess L.
Phoenix , AZ
I was so excited to try this and it was such a disappointment. We were taking shots of it chilled and I could not even stomach more than one shot. It made me sick. There was something in it for flavor that I am allergic too. My friend however drank it and loved it.
Bri T.
Laporte, MN
I was not a fan of this one. It’s not really expensive at all, if it weren’t for the taste it would be a great buy but my friends and I are avid drinkers and couldn’t even stomach this stuff. We ended up returning to the store to buy something else. Big waste.
Marisa M.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I absolutely love this vodka. The price point is perfect; not crazy expensive but good enough to not call this "cheap". I continuously buy this flavor over and over again because it tastes just like fruit loops (and who doesn't love fruit loops).
Austin S.
Chippewa Falls
What's the best way to drink this vodka I've tried to drink it but it just tastes so gross I've tried mtn dew with it but its still gross?
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Please tell me this actually somewhat tastes like sweettarts or at least has a tart taste to it? I'm a sucker for sour drinks.
stephanie k.
Puyallup, WA
is the tartz vodka just as good as the loopy vodka? I must try this!
DanieLa S.
El grullo jalisco
😛 esto se ve delicioso, quien lo a probado?