BY THREE OLIVES

Introducing Three Olives Tartz Vodka. An amazing combination of imported English vodka with sweet and tart fruit flavors. see more...

Crystal P.
Crystal P.
INGLESIDE
Three Olives tartz is among my number one favorite! Usually I don't care about the price as long as it tastes is great! The taste of this one is out of this world! Not to mention the price on this bottle is awesome as well! Some of the other vodkas are overpowering with their flavor or simply not enough this one is perfect my opinion
Grace M.
Grace M.
This vodka was pretty good! I wasn't sure how well I was going to like it, but it turned out to be a big hit. I bought it at the local liquor store and have only bought it one time for a friend's birthday party. I would definitely get it again, but it would not be one that I would drink regularly due to the tartness.
Toni J.
Toni J.
This specific Three Olives vodka is not good at all. The only time you can drink it is if you mix a ton of sprite with it. It does not taste like sweet tarts at all which is disappointing since Loopy tastes just like fruit loops. Overall dissatisfied, but will continue to purchase Loopy.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
I was attracted to this drink due to the nice packaging and flavor description of Tart. But it is hugely disappointing!! I would mix it with juice but the flavor of vodka over powers the drink. I wouldn't recommend this specific flavor, but I'm willing to try other varieties.
Alana R.
Alana R.
This tastes just like sweet tarts. It is smooth to drink and very flavorful. It tastes so sweet and it good for a drink or two but I wouldn't suggest drinking a lot because of the sweetness. When paired to make vodka gummy bears it is fantastic. You should try it.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Fort Collins, CO
This tastes exactly like sweet tarts! If you've tried loopy and liked it you would love this! It tastes great with raspberry lemonade and is not a hard shot to take. Everyone will love the sweetness that reminds them of their childhood! Overall I am very satisfied!
Fei-Fei K.
Fei-Fei K.
Collinsville, IL
WARNING! This specific flavor is sooooooo sickingly sweet that you almost forget it's vodka! Don't get me wrong though. I have this four stars because I sort of enjoy how sweet it is. Most flavor vodkas have just a hint of the flavor they are, but this definitely smells and tastes like sweet tarts!
courtney F.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I love the tartz vodka! It tastes just like sweet tarts. I love making a sweet tart shot at the bar I work at and the guests all love it! Don't know a whole lot of drinks to make with it but adding some sour mix and pineapple juice to it is a good start!
Natalya C.
Natalya C.
Springfield, MA
I was not a fan of this vodka at all. I purchased it at the store because it was on sale 3 for $20 I believe and I know why now. I have tried mixing it with different things to see if it would work better (kool-aid, seltzer, fruit juice) but haven't found something to diminish the weird plastics aftertaste.
Laneia K.
Laneia K.
Lewiston
This is really good. Will enjoy with mixed drinks. Bought this at local liquor store. Mix with apple juice for sour apple drink. First time bought but will buy again. No alternative that I have found. OverallWill buy again
Zenna P.
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Please tell me this actually somewhat tastes like sweettarts or at least has a tart taste to it? I'm a sucker for sour drinks.
DanieLa S.
DanieLa S.
El grullo jalisco
😛 esto se ve delicioso, quien lo a probado?
stephanie k.
stephanie k.
Puyallup, WA
is the tartz vodka just as good as the loopy vodka? I must try this!