BY THREE OLIVES

Introducing Three Olives Tartz Vodka. An amazing combination of imported English vodka with sweet and tart fruit flavors. see more...

Holly C.
Ocala, FL
This is one of my favorite three olives flavor. I usually do these with club soda but this particular flavor I need Tonic to sweeten it up a bit because this flavor really is tart. Overall though, I like it a lot.
Liberty M.
Crossville
Purchased at: Amazon
Lovely fun flavored vodka to mix for a refreshing summer drink. Great to share with friends mixed with lemonade or another fruity beverage. One of my favorite drinks to have at a barbecue
Amber A.
Winchester
This was another really good three olives flavor. My husband loved this one as well, and it was pretty damn close to tasting like a sweet tart. Was definitely worth the price.
Ariana G.
Southgate, MI
I had this bottle in my freezer for a long time. I thought I had bought the other flavor. But it was pretty good. It’s not as sweet as I would’ve liked but good to mix with.
Lanesha M.
Murfreesboro
Three Olives’ Tarts vodka is absolutely delicious. It tastes just like sweetarts. This vodka is exceptionally smooth, especially given how inexpensive it is. Many low cost vodkas taste almost like rubbing alcohol, but all of the Three Olives flavors I’ve had have been delicious. I would definitely buy this again.
Nathan H.
New Franklin, OH
While the idea behind this vodka is great, the taste is very off-putting. I love sweet tarts, but in this vodka it just did not work. It starts out kind of grimy and the leaves a horrid aftertaste in your mouth. Would recommend three olives, but would not recommend three olives tartz vodka.
Aisha J.
I love this Vodka. I found this sweet tarts recipe online and I made it for super bowl weekend while hanging out with friends. And it was a real hit. This vodka made the recipe POP. I will definitely purchase this again. Along with the other flavors, which are also amazing.
Kristen L.
Brewerton, NY
Cute bottles. Tastes great enough that I can drink it straight, but love to mix it with lemonade and sprite. Similar price to other vodka brands, and worth every penny. Have repurchased multiple times, and have gotten my friends to buy it as well.
Angel R.
This is one of my favorites. It tastes just like Froot Loops! it’s better then others because it’s sweet and can’t taste the alcohol as much. It is very cheap so you can’t beat the price. It definitely met my expectations and would recommend to others
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I expected just what I got. I was looking for a tart martini and I picked this brand just by choice. I used it on girls night and most everyone that came really enjoyed it! It's sweet & tart just as you would expect!! I will buy again for sure!
Austin S.
Chippewa Falls
What's the best way to drink this vodka I've tried to drink it but it just tastes so gross I've tried mtn dew with it but its still gross?
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Please tell me this actually somewhat tastes like sweettarts or at least has a tart taste to it? I'm a sucker for sour drinks.
DanieLa S.
El grullo jalisco
😛 esto se ve delicioso, quien lo a probado?
stephanie k.
Puyallup, WA
is the tartz vodka just as good as the loopy vodka? I must try this!