BY THREE OLIVES

If you loved eating Froot Loops as a child, you'll love drinking Three Olives Loopy Vodka; the smell and taste are strikingly similar. With flavors of tropical berries and citrus, Three Olives Loopy Vodka is very sweet. With one part Three Olives Loopy Vodka and one part milk served as a shot or over ice, you’ll have a nostalgic treat. Three Olives Loopy Vodka is great in other cocktails as well, especially those that are fruit-focused. see more...

• Is this product available in Canada?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like fruit loops? What would you m...4 Answers
Kathy 😈.
Lindenhurst , NY
Do you want a drink that will bring you back to your childhood? I remember sitting on a Saturday morning and eating a bowl of Frost Loops while watching cartoons. You open a bottle of  Three olives Loopy vodka and just the first smell will bring you back. My friends and I iced it and drank it in shot glasses but the website gives some great ideas for cocktails! You won’t be disappointed. Enjoy!
Holly C.
Ocala, FL
This by far my favorite three olives flavor. It might be my favorite flavored vodka! The flavor is dead on to fruit loops and is so good! I usually do this with club soda but I've made shots when bartending with rumchata and I swear it tastes like you're drinking the milk from the bottom of the bowl. So good!
Victoria C.
Tried it in shot form at some bar where they even put crushed fruity pepples on the rim. Horrible. Truly some window cleaner tasting stuff. Love their normal brand but this was a miss. Id probably try it again if someone made a good cocktail recipe but on its own it is just god awful.
Taylor A.
Three Olives Loopy is an amazing vodka! It goes down so smooth, and it tastes just like Fruit Loops! Would definitely buy again, it met all of my expectations! I would highly recommend to a friend, I see no room for improvement for this brand of vodka because it is delicious.
Maggie F.
philadelphia
 Three olives vodka is very sweet. I am not a huge fan of flavored vodka and this one is one of the reasons why. It’s very syrupy and extremely sugary. It definitely taste exactly as the flavors would suggest. For the price you pay it’s exactly what you would expect
Bianca B.
Crookston
Absolutely DELICIOUS! This fun little spin on flavors captures the nostalgic flavor of a childhood favorite, FRUIT LOOPS! This is suggested to be taken with milk, which truly gives it that cereal flavor.  However, mixes very well with Sprite and other fruit juices.
Kerem S.
Bay Village
It is definitely delicious as far as mid tier vodkas go! It’s not horrible to take shots with but I don’t love it in mixed drinks because I find the flavor to be a tiny bit overpowering. However, if you want to have a fun night taking shots I would recommend this!
Anna Lauren H.
Oxford, MS
OMG this tastes JUST like a bowl of Fruit Loops! It is a bit sweet, and is difficult to mix with simply because of its unique flavor but is perfect for a quick shot! Always gets the party started with smiles and memories of your favorite childhood sweet cereal!
Megan B.
Rochester, NY
This vodka tastes like childhood memories of fruity pebbles. The fruity flavor is so amazing and spot on to what the cereal tastes like. I love this mixed or just straight up with a twist of orange. There are so many mixes you could do with this vodka.
Jennifer P.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Loopy Vodka. It definitely reminds me of Fruit Loops when I drink it. My favorite way to drink it is chilled and mixed with chilled Rumchata. When I mix it this way it is a shot and it tastes like the milk leftover in a bowl of Fruit Loops.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Does this really taste like fruit loops? What would you mix it with?
Jamie L.
Kitchener , ON
Is this product available in Canada?