Three Olives Loopy Vodka  uploaded by Natalie K.Three Olives Loopy Vodka  uploaded by Semaria S.

BY THREE OLIVES #31 in Vodka

If you loved eating Froot Loops as a child, you'll love drinking Three Olives Loopy Vodka; the smell and taste are strikingly similar. With flavors of tropical berries and citrus, Three Olives Loopy Vodka is very sweet. With one part Three Olives Loopy Vodka and one part milk served as a shot or over ice, you’ll have a nostalgic treat. Three Olives Loopy Vodka is great in other cocktails as well, especially those that are fruit-focused. see more...

• Does this really taste like fruit loops? What would you mix it with?1 Answers
Melissa B.
Virginia Beach
When I first had Loopy, I was completely confused what I was about to drink, I didn’t even realize it was vodka because the bartender said ‘we just got this in, it’s called Loopy’.
I smelled it, it smelled just like Fruit Loops! Hence the name. Because of its fruit nature, I don’t suggest mixing it with sodas other than ginger ale, could you imagine CocaCola in your cereal?
It’s a nice change to the normal vodka drinks, and tastes great with fruit punch.
Cameron R.
From working as a bartender for years Three Olives has been one of my favorite Vodkas. It has a great quality for the price and wonderful flavors. They have always set the bar high when releasing new flavors. The vodka is not syrupy like some brands and pairs nicely as shots or in drinks. I would definitely recommend it to others. Loopy was one of our favorites to pair with sprite and a splash of cranberry. Always a great flavor to someone open to try new things.
Kia H.
This  vodka has a very interesting taste. I can’t say that is awesome but I can’t say it’s horrible either. It’s not too pricey it was a pretty good price for how huge the bottle is. Also, it tasted like the cereal “Froot Loops”! I’m not sure if that’s what they were going for, but they nailed it if they were lol!!!
Sophia V.
holyoke
Not too harsh going down like most vodka. It is slightly sweet, so if you are not a fan of sweet drinks i don’t recommend this for you. On the other bad it’s great for people like me who like their alcohol sweet. Great for shots and fruity mixed drinks. Slightly pricey but it is worth the money.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This Loopy Vodka will always be a reminder of college. This was like my go-to liquor! It mixes so well with club soda or a lemon-lime soda, and the taste is so good! It really is like eating a bowl of fruit loops. I like this also because it is not super sweet tasting like the Cake Vodka of this brand. Love it!
Chelsea R.
San Diego
Such an incredible vodka flavor! I love making Jell-O shots with this flavor and also mixing it with Sprite and lemonade. It’s so so good! Pinterest, of course, has the greatest recipes. I 100% recommend this flavor and brand of vodka! It’s great to mix it up every once in a while!
Margaux H.
Tastes exactly like the loop cereal you grew up loving. It’s sweet and super smooth to take as shots. Mix with any fruit juice or sprite to create a mixer. This was a college staple for those who want something easy to drink and doesn’t taste like rubbing alcohol. Repurchase.
Brooklynn P.
I really enjoyed the  loopy vodka i bought it several times this vodka is very smooth and delicious. This vodka tastes like  the cereal fruit loops. It us very easy to find at any liquor store  that I have been  to. I give it 5 stars, very good drink.
Chelsea H.
bristol
Flavored vodkas can be hit or miss, especially with the elevated sugar content but Loopy hits the mark. It is a fun light vodka, great for mixing with sodas or for shots. Three Olives is not my first brand of choice but Loopy is a good choice for a fun night out with friends.
Cindy C.
Fayette
has a very reasonable price, this vodka has a very nice flavor and doesn't break the bank! I don't drink vodka very often but when I do three olives vodka is my go to! They have such a wide variety of flavors to choose from. This product definitely does not dissapoint!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Does this really taste like fruit loops? What would you mix it with?