Three Olives Loopy Vodka  uploaded by Natalie K.

BY THREE OLIVES #20 in Vodka

If you loved eating Froot Loops as a child, you'll love drinking Three Olives Loopy Vodka; the smell and taste are strikingly similar. With flavors of tropical berries and citrus, Three Olives Loopy Vodka is very sweet. With one part Three Olives Loopy Vodka and one part milk served as a shot or over ice, you’ll have a nostalgic treat. Three Olives Loopy Vodka is great in other cocktails as well, especially those that are fruit-focused. see more...

Allison P.
Allison P.
Three Olives is my go-to for vodka.  It has such a smooth flavor and bite. More importantly, they''re super affordable at local alcohol warehouse. They have so many different flavors to choose from. Loopy is my favorite since it literally tastes and smell like fruit loop cereal. I highly recommend you to try Loopy! The drinks do well both on their own or mixed, and you can be very creative with it! The drinks are so tasty that people are always surprised when they ask what their drink is and end up wanting more!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Bulverde , TX
Fruit loops.
Fruit loops.
Froooot Looooops!!!
For the alcoholic kid in all of us!
No seriously y'all, this ish straight tastes like froot loops. Have a shot or 8 and cry unabashedly to a stranger about your 3rd grade class gerbil... And how awful your first kiss was.. And how they don't make things like they used to.. And do they remember that cartoon called Gummy Bears? They wore lil hats and lived in tree houses and bounced around boing boing
*sings* Gummy beeeears!! bouncing here and there and everywhere! *Mumble mumble mumble* ...Out a care"
Carmon H.
Carmon H.
I am a baby drinker lol, meaning I cannot drink anything that's too strong or has a strong odor about it. I first tried this on a girls trip for a friends birthday. At first I was skeptical because most brightly colored bottles, I do not like whatsoever, but this caught me by surprise.

After drinking almost the whole bottle I was in my element. It really reminded me of Fruit Loops and I loved it. Next time that I am looking to drink, this will be my go to bottle.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I'm honestly not a fan of this flavor. It's supposed to taste kind of like fruit loops, but i didn't taste that at all. i bought this brand of vodka over 2 years ago, and it was my first time trying this brand. I'd still be interested in trying some of their other flavors, but I won't be trying this one again. It has way too much of a burning sensation, and it's not something I would recommend taking shots of. you'd definitely have to mix this with something.
Katy Z.
Katy Z.
I really enjoy the Loopy flavored Vodka! I think it's a fun flavor that most other brands do not offer! I think it tastes just like the cereal! My boyfriend, on the other hand, does say that it smells/tastes like Lemon Pledge. I think that most fruity cereals do have a citrus flavor to them, and the alcohol content perhaps pushes it into cleaning supply territory.
However, if you like fruity cereals, I think you'd enjoy a drink made with this!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Royal Oak
I have previously mentioned I am a bartender, so I have to know how each liquor tastes, how many times its been distilled, and just a general knowledge of the product. But the Three Olives Loopy Vodka is one of my personal favorites! It's supposed to have a fruit loop flavor,and it does. It's not to overbearing,usally fruity liquors give hangovers or make people sick. As always you get what you pay for with Three Olives products. I recommend this product
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
It is insane how much this vodka legitimately tastes like fruit loops. If you enjoy sweet drinks, you will love this! We purchased this for an alcohol themed white elephant Christmas party, and it was a hit for shots and shooters! Mixes well with seltzer and most clear sodas (Sprite or tonic if you prefer even more sweetener). I wouldn't drink this all the time, but it's good for mixing it up or having on hand for a guest who prefers sweet drinks!
Hailie C.
Hailie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Vodka is already disgusting on it's own, but this stuff is absolutely awful. I was expecting a way nicer flavor, maybe fruit loops or something so I took a huge swig of it... Biggest mistake of my life. The taste is not very fruit or sweet like you'd expect and its has this weird artificial after taste that makes you question even taking another shot. I guess if you're not picky and looking to get messed up for a low cost, this is the way to go
Emmalene W.
Emmalene W.
Parkersburg, WV
Three Olives is not really what I would consider "top shelf" but they are not priced that way either.  The flavors are so FUN!  Like fruit loops vodka?  Are you kidding me?  Amazing!  There are some super interesting shots that have been made up because of some of the crazy Three Olives flavors.  This one is definitely my favorite.  They are super affordable so you can grab a bottle and just take to a party without worrying about it and have fun experimenting.
devyn r.
devyn r.
inglewood, California
At first I wasn't a huge fan of the flavor. It was too sweet and didn't seem like it would mix well with anything. But after having it mixed with who knows what else in a punch for my sister's birthday I saw that it could be put to good use. While I won't personally buy it again for myself, it did taste like froot loops and I would defiantly suggest other people try it if you like sweet.