BY THREE OLIVES

If you loved eating Froot Loops as a child, you'll love drinking Three Olives Loopy Vodka; the smell and taste are strikingly similar. With flavors of tropical berries and citrus, Three Olives Loopy Vodka is very sweet. With one part Three Olives Loopy Vodka and one part milk served as a shot or over ice, you’ll have a nostalgic treat. Three Olives Loopy Vodka is great in other cocktails as well, especially those that are fruit-focused. see more...

• Does this really taste like fruit loops? What would you m...4 Answers
Purple B.
Three Olives Loopy is not the best flavor the quality is disgusting I could hardly believe that this was made by Three Olives I tried everything that I could think to chase this flavor with and nothing work I drink that plane I drink it with Sprite ginger ale pineapple I've tried coconut water I even tried cranberry juice and pomegranate juice nothing helps the flavor it is disgusting and should be taken off of the market I will not recommend anybody to buy this unless they were giving out free shots and then you'll know if you would want to buy it or even swallow the shot
Hannah G.
Ann Arbor, MI
Three Olives Loopy Vodka has a nostalgic taste to it. The vodka is smooth and its reminds me of a sugary cereal I loved as a kid. For its price I would definitely recommend giving it a try for yourself. If you're wanting to make a mixed drink, I would suggest paring it with a lemon-lime soda with a dash of triple sec and a lime. For a low cal option, pair the vodka with key lime flavored seltzer water and a lime wedge.
Nicole w.
Meriden
Three olives is my second (sometimes third) choice if the bar isnt carrying what I'd like that night. Three olives loopy vodka is exactly what you would expect it to taste like.

*set scene*

Its 1997, you've just woken up from a stressless sleep with no bills to pay, no job to drag yourself to, no social media to scroll through.. no obligations whatsoever. The only thing on the agenda for the day, depending on the weather, is which friends house your meeting at or what the lineup is on your favorite cartoon network. You roll out of bed into the kitchen to devour some sugar-packed cereal to fuel your day of play. The best part? Drinking that milk left over at the bottom of the bowl. Oh childhood... I miss you.

Pour some three olives loopy and a splash of milk - shake with ice and pour... BAM!!!! welcome back to childhood. Nostalgia in a bottle.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
I used to love Three Olives vodka brand back when I started getting into drinking alcohol. I think it’s a good starter for people trying to get into drinking because it’s not to strong. And it is pretty cheap for the most part.

I tried this specific flavor a couple times and I used to like it back then. But now it is way too sweet for me! I think it’s a fun fruity flavor for people just starting out though!
Danielle C.
Merritt Is, FL
 If you like a sweet drink, this is your poison. It is truly shocking that it tastes  remarkably like Froot Loops. This one was a little more challenging for me to find a good mixer. Many mixers do not complement the flavor offered here. I settled on Soda water. I liked it but it wasn’t a cocktail that I could drink many Consecutively.  Still, four stars for the innovative flavor.
Hannah A.
I was hesitant when I first bought this. I pared it with Sprite, and gave it a try. Boy was I surprised! It tasted just like fruit loops, which is EXACTLY what everyone was telling me. I recommended this to my friends, and made almost everyone at my house try it. If you don’t like fruit loops this drink isn’t for you, but if you need a “girly” drink, that still gets you buzzed this is the drink.
Heather B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Used to serve this a few years ago. If you miss it with mountain dew it tastes like fruit loops. It's pretty sweet, so it's more of a novelty shooter mixer than something you want to get drunk on. Lots of people got sick from having too much. Not as bad as the bubble gum flavor though. Three olives is still a good brand of vodka with lots of other flavors that are much better in my opinion.
Jenn D.
Industry, PA
Just like the name suggests, it actually tastes like froot loop cereal. Straight, on the rocks, or mixed with Sprite or Sierra Mist; this is a fun novelty flavor, but not one I recommend for daily consumption. Definitely add to your collection if you are looking for something different to switch up the routine from time to time or to blend for a signature cocktail for a special occasion.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
Lots of variety with this line ! It is fabulously priced too ! There are many recipes for fruity drinks and some for the guys too ! I found most clerks at the establishments it’s sold are great at offering help in finding what your looking for when buying this line too ! This goes well with a creme to offer a creme lifesaver type drink that is sooo good ! Check it out if you haven’t ! 🍭🍹
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to buy this a lot in college because it was decently priced. The froot loops flavor makes it enjoyable to take shots of an mix with drinks such as Sprite or even water with a little bit of Mio. I don't buy this so much anymore as I'm not as much of a shot-taker, but would consider it on a special occasion like a birthday or Halloween.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Does this really taste like fruit loops? What would you mix it with?