Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Sara C.
Sara C.
Glen Carbon, IL

The best vodka for all your summer fruit drinks. This is a must in our summer entertaining! LOVE it for martinis, cocktails and mixing. So fun and you'll have endless options with it!
William W.
William W.
Wilmington, NC

Made a Spiked Watermelon with Three Olives Loopy for a picnic and it was all the rage. Cut a plug in the watermelon, slice some channels into the red meaty innards to allow better saturation, and pour the vodka in and repeat the pour. Keep chilled during the process and replace the plug. When serving, cut horizontal to the ground, so the watermelon acts as a bowl to retain all the juice/alcohol.
Hickory, NC

This is my favorite alcoholic drink ever. . . So it is smpoth when you drink it by itself, it takes just like fruit loops. However, i mix mine with pineapple juice and grenadine. I call it adult cerial. And it is amazing.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Ingalls, IN

I'm old school, I guess. I don't usually purchase flavored vodkas. I tried this at a friend's house and it blew my mind. It tastes just like fruit loops! I love it with Sprite or Cool Blue Gatorade. It makes delicious mixed drinks! The bottle is super cute, too!
Maryssa-Marie H.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD

Loopy is so great tasting perfect when paired with something like Sprite but great when on its own I also love the eye catching bottle! Sadly I couldn't find it when I moved out to SD but they do sell it in Pa for sure
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO

Got this as a Christmas gift from my boss. Never heard of it but it's amazing! It tastes just like fruit loops!:)
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
Little Birch, WV

Love this vodka! It smells amazing and it tastes just like fruit loops! Great to mix with Sprite.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL

Three olives makes one of the best vodkas I believe. This one is no different!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Travelers Rst, SC

This is super smooth! I don't usually like coconut but this one is really good!
Issy G.
Issy G.
Whitehall, PA

taste just like fruit loops and smells like fruit loops taste pretty good but how often do you want to drink something that tastes like fruit loops
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth , Tx

Since it has a fruit loop taste, what would this be best paired with? or s it best in shots?
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Try mixing it with orange juice!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Plainfield, IL

What is a good mixer for this vodka?
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
i like mixing it with baileys
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH

I've never seen this before. Where can you find it?
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Total Wine has it at a good price.
Malory V.
Malory V.
Milton, Fl

What can I mix with this besides orange pop or sprite?
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
I have had it with sprite and it is really good. I heard of people mixing it with milk but im not too sure I would personally try that.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.

I'm a sucker for packaging but is this one any good?
Amanda W.
My favorite alcohol ever. It is pricey but worth every penny.

Join Now