Three Olives Loopy Vodka

based on 344 reviews

Highlights
Jessica F.
  • Taste exactly like fruit loops that is the only way I can put it, can be too sweet at times I can normally make one drink with it and need to switch because it will be too sweet. in 129 reviews.

• Lisa D.
  • When this vodka flavor first came out it was all the rage, I don't mind it with cranberry juice but I don't usually drink this. in 8 reviews.

• Lauren J.
  • I actually does taste like fruit loops, and strangely enough if you mix it with milk (for shot purposes) it tastes exactly like the cereal. in 8 reviews.

• Brittany H.
  • It is very sweet and I have read reviews that it leaves a "sugar pit" feeling in your stomach when consumed in excess. in 8 reviews.

• Amy Z.
  • It's better in shot form but if you're going to mix it it is good with sprite or soda water with a splash of lime juice. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Sarah G.

1 influenster found this helpful

It does taste just like Froot Loops cereal! But how often do you want to drink that? I've had it in shots with rum chata, which is a creamy, white, sweet, neutral flavored liquor that can sort of replicate milk and give the illusion of a cereal shot. It tastes accurate but is very sweet and ended up making me sick. 3 stars for accuracy, not goodness.

Issy G.

1 influenster found this helpful

taste just like fruit loops and smells like fruit loops taste pretty good but how often do you want to drink something that tastes like fruit loops

Tammara K.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love Three Olives so when I saw this I knew I had to try it. It was no surprise amazing just like their other products

Tanya B.

1 influenster found this helpful

This stuff is yummy! It's also good if you add a little run chata to it... Try it! you won't be dissapointed

Angelica W.

1 influenster found this helpful

Love this vodka! It smells amazing and it tastes just like fruit loops! Great to mix with Sprite.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Darienne T.
    Darienne T.

Lol what does loopy mean exactly? What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What vodka do you prefer other than this?

4 answersAug 16 - 2015 - 4:32 p.m.
    Sadie J.
    Sadie J.

What's do some of you mix with it? Or do you prefer to drink it alone? Haha

4 answersJun 28 - 2015 - 11:23 p.m.
    Claudia G.
    Claudia G.

I'm a sucker for packaging but is this one any good?

6 answersJun 04 - 2015 - 1:54 a.m.
    Lindsey B.
    Lindsey B.

I've had my fair share of flavored vodkas, I've seen this many times but haven't ever purchased it. Is it worth buying? Does it really taste like fruit loops? What do you mix this with to bring out the 'fruit loop' taste? In the past I've mixed Cake vodkas with Sprite….

6 answersApr 21 - 2015 - 9:41 p.m.
    Melissa J.
    Melissa J.

What is a good mixer for this vodka?

14 answersFeb 06 - 2015 - 11:50 a.m.
    Warren C.
    Warren C.

Vodka should be odorless and tasteless. That being said, companies like Pinnacle have found some success with flavored vodas, and now Three Olives, Smirnoff, Absolut, and even Grey Goose have new flavors coming out every day.
    Obviously an orange-flavored vodka could be mixed with soda and result in a decent drink. What in the world would you mix with Frooty to make a creative yet drinkable cockatil? (and please don't reply with more fruit... haha)

5 answersJan 28 - 2015 - 8:09 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now