Three Olives Loopy Vodka uploaded by Emily C.Three Olives Loopy Vodka uploaded by Emily C.Three Olives Loopy Vodka uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY THREE OLIVES #26 in Vodka

• Since it has a fruit loop taste, what would this be best paired w...33 Answers
  • What would you mix this with? I have a hard time imagining what w...1 Answers
  • How much is this where you live1 Answers
Three Olives Loopy Vodka
  • "Taste exactly like fruit loops that is the only way I can put it, can be too sweet at times I can normally make one drink with it and need to switch because it will be too sweet." in 129 reviews
  • "When this vodka flavor first came out it was all the rage, I don't mind it with cranberry juice but I don't usually drink this." in 8 reviews
  • "I actually does taste like fruit loops, and strangely enough if you mix it with milk (for shot purposes) it tastes exactly like the cereal. " in 8 reviews
  • "It is very sweet and I have read reviews that it leaves a "sugar pit" feeling in your stomach when consumed in excess." in 8 reviews
  • "It's better in shot form but if you're going to mix it it is good with sprite or soda water with a splash of lime juice. " in 7 reviews
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
When I first picked up a shooter of this vodka, I was ready to be disappointed. Several people (the salesman and some friends) told me that it was just like fruit loops, and usually I do not have very good luck with strongly flavored vodkas. However, when I opened this one, the smell was just like fruit loops. The initial flavor profile is exactly fruit loops! You definitely get the alcohol aftertaste that always accompanies vodka, but it keeps you from overindulging too much. I will most definitely be purchasing it again and seeing what kinds of concoctions it can become.
William W.
Wilmington, NC
Made a Spiked Watermelon with Three Olives Loopy for a picnic and it was all the rage. Cut a plug in the watermelon, slice some channels into the red meaty innards to allow better saturation, and pour the vodka in and repeat the pour. Keep chilled during the process and replace the plug. When serving, cut horizontal to the ground, so the watermelon acts as a bowl to retain all the juice/alcohol.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
This is the vodka that everyone judges me for drinking. I have a bit of a sweet tooth but I am usually completely anti-flavored vodkas. I'm not sure why I change my mind with this one but I do. It pairs really well with Red Bull. If I am drinking Red Bull and Loopy Vodka you know I have come to get down.
Tori H.
Summerdale, AL
I drank this a lot when I was younger! I tastes just like fruit loops and it's more attractive to women, because of the colors in guessing. It's great for making mixed drinks or shots! I liked it a lot! It didn't leave a bad after taste either! I think everyone would like it
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
This is just like Fruit Loops cereal. It's very sweet. I didn't know going into it what it actually was. I was actually thinking it was potentially going to be an olive like drink. It's very very good though. If you love sweet, this is for you. Would I buy it? Maybe.
Courtney J.
I'm old school, I guess. I don't usually purchase flavored vodkas. I tried this at a friend's house and it blew my mind. It tastes just like fruit loops! I love it with Sprite or Cool Blue Gatorade. It makes delicious mixed drinks! The bottle is super cute, too!
Mara G.
Fresno, CA
Always a staple on my liquor shelf. This tastes like fruit loops, so it's good in girly sweet drinks, because let's face it, we all have that friend that doesn't like the taste of alcohol. Makes delish Jell-O shots with cherry or fruit punch Jell-O! Salud!
Heather I.
Didn't really care for this flavor. It tasted like fruit loops. I couldn't drink it all night long. It is very affordable but the flavor just didn't cut it for me. I bought mine at a local grocery store. I wouldn't buy it again. Just alright for me.
Heather M.
Tastes EXACTLY like fruit loops. Good quality vodka from a reputable company, Three Olives. Good for taking straight shots if you like. It is a little sweet for those who like sweet and fruity. How they perfectly replicate the cereal is beyond me!
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Loopy is really good and tastes just like fruit loops or fruity pebbles. I really like the bottle on this. It's really slim and tall. Also the flavor is really good and you can taste it throughout your drinks. It runs about $25 at a liquor store.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Since it has a fruit loop taste, what would this be best paired with? or s it best in shots?
Melissa J.
What is a good mixer for this vodka?
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH
I've never seen this before. Where can you find it?
Jennifer W.
Monroeville, PA
Anyone have good drink recipes to make with this?
Emily C.
Happy Hour Expert
What does this taste like? And is it sold in most ABC stores. It doesn't look like anything I've seen before.