BY THREE OLIVES #75 in Vodka

• Since it has a fruit loop taste, what would this be best ...33 Answers
  • What would you mix this with? I have a hard time imaginin...1 Answers
  • How much is this where you live1 Answers
Three Olives Loopy Vodka
  • "Taste exactly like fruit loops that is the only way I can put it, can be too sweet at times I can normally make one drink with it and need to switch because it will be too sweet." in 129 reviews
  • "It is very sweet and I have read reviews that it leaves a "sugar pit" feeling in your stomach when consumed in excess." in 8 reviews
  • "I actually does taste like fruit loops, and strangely enough if you mix it with milk (for shot purposes) it tastes exactly like the cereal. " in 8 reviews
  • "When this vodka flavor first came out it was all the rage, I don't mind it with cranberry juice but I don't usually drink this." in 8 reviews
  • "It's better in shot form but if you're going to mix it it is good with sprite or soda water with a splash of lime juice. " in 7 reviews
Kelsey S.
Review for: Three Olives Loopy Vodka more...
Delicious vodka for college kids and those who are college kids at heart.

I first tried this vodka in college, mixed with sprite to make a “Fruit Loop.” It’s delicious and tastes just like the cereal. It’s a bit pricier than the cheap vodka I drank in college, but the flavor was worth it. It definitely makes for a fun drink!
Alicia P.
Spring hill, FL
Review for: Three Olives Loopy Vodka more...
Loopy vodka! I could never ever say enough good things about this product. It truly is THAT GOOD!! My favorite thing to pair this with is a splash of OJ AND CRANBERRY juice mixed together with the vodka as a shot. You cannot tell the difference between this shot and an actual bowl of fruity pebbles!!! Yum yum yum.  Three Olives Loopy Vodka Silver Spring Market Pantry MP Fruit JUI Orange 59 FlozOcean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry
Leslie R.
Lakewood, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this flavored vodka. It tastes exactly like fruit loops. Mix it with rumchata and it’s like cereal in milk. In orange juice you have an amazing mixed drink that goes down way too easily.
A friend and I got a bottle of this to mix drinks while we watched a one hour HBO program.
Well, one bottle later we had to keep rewatching portions of the show and went to work on Monday with killer hang overs.
Fantastic product, but proceed with caution as this vodka will make you end up on your front lawn cackling madly at midnight having no idea what the last half hour of tv programming you just watched.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink
Bianca H.
This stuff is the bomb !!! If you’re looking for a very affordable sweet tasting liquor that’s not going to get you messed up this is perfect for you. It’s easy to mix with different chasers and it also goes down smooth. I mix it with sprite and it taste like candy!
Lindsey S.
Winter Springs
Good amount of alcohol for the price and will last in your collection for a long time. Very Interesting drinks when mixed correctly, but need to plan ahead to have the correct mixes on hand. Mixes well with Spite or Flavored Carbonated Waters for a lower calorie option. Very distinguishes taste so it wouldn't be my "go to", but is interesting for a treat. Taste similar to Taro!
Brianna C.
Midway Park, NC
Review for: 750Ml more...
Three olives loopy vodka is AH-MAZING!!!!! It’s adorable, sweet, and so yummy to drink as is! Mixed with sprite is what most do though. It taste like fruit looos for all the cereal lovers! It’s easy to find and easy to drink. I will buy this again! And again!
Lauren R.
Lower Burrell
Three Olives is a great, mid-shelf brand. They have a good variety of flavored vodkas. Three Olives Loopy Vodka has a fun, fruity taste to it without being sickeningly sweet. It goes great with original red Hawaiian punch or with blue raspberry lemonade.
Jess R.
YUM. I love this one. Had it in a "cereal" shot and omg. Best flavored vodka I think I have tried. No strong after taste. Smooth and easy to take shots of. Fun little bottle. Easy to find and decently priced for a mid shelf vodka. Will purchase again.
Amanda M.
Pasadena
Review for: 750Ml more...
Three olives loopy vodka is such a fun choice for shots. Tastes exactly like fruit loops and is a throwback to childhood. Love to pick this one up when I want to have a fun night wig friends. I definitely recommend it, especially to all you 90s kids.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Since it has a fruit loop taste, what would this be best paired with? or s it best in shots?
Melissa J.
What is a good mixer for this vodka?
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH
I've never seen this before. Where can you find it?
Jennifer W.
Anyone have good drink recipes to make with this?
Emily C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
What does this taste like? And is it sold in most ABC stores. It doesn't look like anything I've seen before.