Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Josie L.
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN

When I first picked up a shooter of this vodka, I was ready to be disappointed. Several people (the salesman and some friends) told me that it was just like fruit loops, and usually I do not have very good luck with strongly flavored vodkas. However, when I opened this one, the smell was just like fruit loops. The initial flavor profile is exactly fruit loops! You definitely get the alcohol aftertaste that always accompanies vodka, but it keeps you from overindulging too much. I will most definitely be purchasing it again and seeing what kinds of concoctions it can become.
William W.
William W.
Wilmington, NC

Made a Spiked Watermelon with Three Olives Loopy for a picnic and it was all the rage. Cut a plug in the watermelon, slice some channels into the red meaty innards to allow better saturation, and pour the vodka in and repeat the pour. Keep chilled during the process and replace the plug. When serving, cut horizontal to the ground, so the watermelon acts as a bowl to retain all the juice/alcohol.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS

This is a fun and fantastic vodka. This tastes just like fruit loops cereal and is fairly sweet. Because of the natural sweetness of this I find that it pairs best with plain soda water or soda water and a tash of heavy cream (for an adult cream soda). I think it would also be fun to experiment with recipes like Loopy Syrup or Loopy frosting for cupcakes.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO

This is the vodka that everyone judges me for drinking. I have a bit of a sweet tooth but I am usually completely anti-flavored vodkas. I'm not sure why I change my mind with this one but I do. It pairs really well with Red Bull. If I am drinking Red Bull and Loopy Vodka you know I have come to get down.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Summerdale, AL

I drank this a lot when I was younger! I tastes just like fruit loops and it's more attractive to women, because of the colors in guessing. It's great for making mixed drinks or shots! I liked it a lot! It didn't leave a bad after taste either! I think everyone would like it
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX

This is just like Fruit Loops cereal. It's very sweet. I didn't know going into it what it actually was. I was actually thinking it was potentially going to be an olive like drink. It's very very good though. If you love sweet, this is for you. Would I buy it? Maybe.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I was introduced to this about 2 years ago, and it is now one of my top 5 favorite alcoholic beverages. It taste very similar to the Fruit Loops Cereal (without the milk). Being that its a fruity flavor, it mixes well with fruit juices. Preferably Cranberry Juice.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Ingalls, IN

I'm old school, I guess. I don't usually purchase flavored vodkas. I tried this at a friend's house and it blew my mind. It tastes just like fruit loops! I love it with Sprite or Cool Blue Gatorade. It makes delicious mixed drinks! The bottle is super cute, too!
Mara G.
Mara G.
Fresno, CA

Always a staple on my liquor shelf. This tastes like fruit loops, so it's good in girly sweet drinks, because let's face it, we all have that friend that doesn't like the taste of alcohol. Makes delish Jell-O shots with cherry or fruit punch Jell-O! Salud!
Heather I.
Heather I.

Didn't really care for this flavor. It tasted like fruit loops. I couldn't drink it all night long. It is very affordable but the flavor just didn't cut it for me. I bought mine at a local grocery store. I wouldn't buy it again. Just alright for me.
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX

Since it has a fruit loop taste, what would this be best paired with? or s it best in shots?
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

What is a good mixer for this vodka?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Monroeville, PA

Anyone have good drink recipes to make with this?
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH

I've never seen this before. Where can you find it?
Emily C.
Emily C.

What does this taste like? And is it sold in most ABC stores. It doesn't look like anything I've seen before.

Join Now