Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Josie L.
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN

When I first picked up a shooter of this vodka, I was ready to be disappointed. Several people (the salesman and some friends) told me that it was just like fruit loops, and usually I do not have very good luck with strongly flavored vodkas. However, when I opened this one, the smell was just like fruit loops. The initial flavor profile is exactly fruit loops! You definitely get the alcohol aftertaste that always accompanies vodka, but it keeps you from overindulging too much. I will most definitely be purchasing it again and seeing what kinds of concoctions it can become.
William W.
William W.
Wilmington, NC

Made a Spiked Watermelon with Three Olives Loopy for a picnic and it was all the rage. Cut a plug in the watermelon, slice some channels into the red meaty innards to allow better saturation, and pour the vodka in and repeat the pour. Keep chilled during the process and replace the plug. When serving, cut horizontal to the ground, so the watermelon acts as a bowl to retain all the juice/alcohol.
Jordyn P.
Jordyn P.
Warren, MI

My friends know that I can't handle vodka anymore and that I just don't like the taste but that didn't stop them from telling me to close my eyes and try this new drink they had. It was absolutely delicious! I love that this tastes exactly like fruit loops. I think if I were to mix this with rumchata, I would have a new favorite drink. But I wouldn't be able to drink it very often.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS

This is a fun and fantastic vodka. This tastes just like fruit loops cereal and is fairly sweet. Because of the natural sweetness of this I find that it pairs best with plain soda water or soda water and a tash of heavy cream (for an adult cream soda). I think it would also be fun to experiment with recipes like Loopy Syrup or Loopy frosting for cupcakes.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
new brighton, mn

This is a super fun flavored vodka! How creative to come up with something like taste like fruit loops! You can add rumchata for the milky/fruit loop flavor or add something as simple as sprite for a quick shot, either way it's good! I definitely wouldn't drink in excessive amounts, it can be a bit TOO sweet, moderation is key for this one! :)
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Omaha, NE

It looks innocent, but don't be fooled! Be wary of a shot of this. The aroma is great and really does smell like Fruit Loops, but it fools you into a nice sense of comfort and you think "This shot won't be so bad!" False. It's still vodka and still burns like vodka. Go for the diluted version in a glass. That version is quite delightful.
Brittnay M.
Brittnay M.
Flint, MI

I wasn't crazy about the loopy vodka when I first tried it. The man at the liquor store suggested that I try the loopy with rumchata which I did, and it did taste like fruit loops and milk but heavily like lemon lime more than other flavors. I have found loopy to be the tastiest when paired with lemon lime soda or white grape juice!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

This is my favorite Vodka. Hands down. I've never been a huge Vodka fan until I tried the Three Olives brand. I always mix loopy with sprite. Also with Rumchata. I especially like this Vodka because I NEVER wake up sick in the morning and if you drink a little too much, its always a happy drunk for me.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

Love love love this vodka! When you open the bottle you get a whiff of the fruity flavor, and it really does smell like Fruit Loops. It's really good straight, but it's also good mixed with Sprite or mixed with Rum Chata if you're craving that Fruit Loop milk from your childhood.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Summerdale, AL

I drank this a lot when I was younger! I tastes just like fruit loops and it's more attractive to women, because of the colors in guessing. It's great for making mixed drinks or shots! I liked it a lot! It didn't leave a bad after taste either! I think everyone would like it
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth , Tx

Since it has a fruit loop taste, what would this be best paired with? or s it best in shots?
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

What is a good mixer for this vodka?
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH

I've never seen this before. Where can you find it?
Claudia G.
Claudia G.

I'm a sucker for packaging but is this one any good?
Malory V.
Malory V.

What can I mix with this besides orange pop or sprite?

Join Now