Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Josie L.
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN

When I first picked up a shooter of this vodka, I was ready to be disappointed. Several people (the salesman and some friends) told me that it was just like fruit loops, and usually I do not have very good luck with strongly flavored vodkas. However, when I opened this one, the smell was just like fruit loops. The initial flavor profile is exactly fruit loops! You definitely get the alcohol aftertaste that always accompanies vodka, but it keeps you from overindulging too much. I will most definitely be purchasing it again and seeing what kinds of concoctions it can become.
Erica A.
Erica A.

really tastes like fruit loops.......alcohol fruit loops....... but fruit loops none the less. really really sweet alcohol! doesn't really mix well because the taste is a bit overpowering. don't get me wrong you can mix it but the taste stays pretty strong no matter what you mix it with. it leaves a wierd after taste in your mouth after as well. you can drink it straight but again the taste is really overpowering! works as far as maybe a once in awhile specialty drink but not something i would drink regularly or buy a bottle of.
button c.
button c.

Disgusting vodka. It tastes nothing like fruit loop cereal and not remotely close. Upon opening it and smelling it It smelled like citrus lime maybe lemons? With a very cheap strong vodka smell. I can't believe the hype or reviews at 5 stars. It's a waste of money bought it at bevmo for a little over 13 bucks. I don't know what to do with it tasted horrible. Maybe i could mix it with pineapple juice , peach shnaaps . Or give it away to a friend. Three olives is hit and miss with their flavors. I do not recommend at all.
William W.
William W.
Wilmington, NC

Made a Spiked Watermelon with Three Olives Loopy for a picnic and it was all the rage. Cut a plug in the watermelon, slice some channels into the red meaty innards to allow better saturation, and pour the vodka in and repeat the pour. Keep chilled during the process and replace the plug. When serving, cut horizontal to the ground, so the watermelon acts as a bowl to retain all the juice/alcohol.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS

This is a fun and fantastic vodka. This tastes just like fruit loops cereal and is fairly sweet. Because of the natural sweetness of this I find that it pairs best with plain soda water or soda water and a tash of heavy cream (for an adult cream soda). I think it would also be fun to experiment with recipes like Loopy Syrup or Loopy frosting for cupcakes.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO

This is the vodka that everyone judges me for drinking. I have a bit of a sweet tooth but I am usually completely anti-flavored vodkas. I'm not sure why I change my mind with this one but I do. It pairs really well with Red Bull. If I am drinking Red Bull and Loopy Vodka you know I have come to get down.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Summerdale, AL

I drank this a lot when I was younger! I tastes just like fruit loops and it's more attractive to women, because of the colors in guessing. It's great for making mixed drinks or shots! I liked it a lot! It didn't leave a bad after taste either! I think everyone would like it
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX

This is just like Fruit Loops cereal. It's very sweet. I didn't know going into it what it actually was. I was actually thinking it was potentially going to be an olive like drink. It's very very good though. If you love sweet, this is for you. Would I buy it? Maybe.
Bri N.
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI

This vodka is very flavorful. It tastes like fruit loops, hence the name. It tastes so good! It's great with all kinds of things. I think one of my favorite things to mix it with is Orange Fanta soda! Three Olives makes such good vodkas. I really like this brand!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.

I'm old school, I guess. I don't usually purchase flavored vodkas. I tried this at a friend's house and it blew my mind. It tastes just like fruit loops! I love it with Sprite or Cool Blue Gatorade. It makes delicious mixed drinks! The bottle is super cute, too!
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX

Since it has a fruit loop taste, what would this be best paired with? or s it best in shots?
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

What is a good mixer for this vodka?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Monroeville, PA

Anyone have good drink recipes to make with this?
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH

I've never seen this before. Where can you find it?
Emily C.
Emily C.

What does this taste like? And is it sold in most ABC stores. It doesn't look like anything I've seen before.

Join Now