influenster

influenster

Highlights
Jessica F.
  • Taste exactly like fruit loops that is the only way I can put it, can be too sweet at times I can normally make one drink with it and need to switch because it will be too sweet. in 129 reviews.

• Lisa D.
  • When this vodka flavor first came out it was all the rage, I don't mind it with cranberry juice but I don't usually drink this. in 8 reviews.

• Lauren J.
  • I actually does taste like fruit loops, and strangely enough if you mix it with milk (for shot purposes) it tastes exactly like the cereal. in 8 reviews.

• Brittany H.
  • It is very sweet and I have read reviews that it leaves a "sugar pit" feeling in your stomach when consumed in excess. in 8 reviews.

• Amy Z.
  • It's better in shot form but if you're going to mix it it is good with sprite or soda water with a splash of lime juice. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Sarah G.

1 influenster found this helpful

It does taste just like Froot Loops cereal! But how often do you want to drink that? I've had it in shots with rum chata, which is a creamy, white, sweet, neutral flavored liquor that can sort of replicate milk and give the illusion of a cereal shot. It tastes accurate but is very sweet and ended up making me sick. 3 stars for accuracy, not goodness.

Brittnay M.

1 influenster found this helpful

I wasn't crazy about the loopy vodka when I first tried it. The man at the liquor store suggested that I try the loopy with rumchata which I did, and it did taste like fruit loops and milk but heavily like lemon lime more than other flavors. I have found loopy to be the tastiest when paired with lemon lime soda or white grape juice!

Michelle S.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is my favorite Vodka. Hands down. I've never been a huge Vodka fan until I tried the Three Olives brand. I always mix loopy with sprite. Also with Rumchata. I especially like this Vodka because I NEVER wake up sick in the morning and if you drink a little too much, its always a happy drunk for me.

Tammara K.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love Three Olives so when I saw this I knew I had to try it. It was no surprise amazing just like their other products

Kiara  .

1 influenster found this helpful

I LOVE THIS VODKA! It is so good. I do recommend mixing it w/club soda or sprite cause it is a bit thick and sweet.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Claudia G.
    Claudia G.

I'm a sucker for packaging but is this one any good?

6 answersJun 04 - 2015 - 1:54 a.m.
    Darienne T.
    Darienne T.

Lol what does loopy mean exactly? What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What vodka do you prefer other than this?

3 answersAug 16 - 2015 - 4:32 p.m.
    Sadie J.
    Sadie J.

What's do some of you mix with it? Or do you prefer to drink it alone? Haha

3 answersJun 28 - 2015 - 11:23 p.m.
    Lindsey B.
    Lindsey B.

I've had my fair share of flavored vodkas, I've seen this many times but haven't ever purchased it. Is it worth buying? Does it really taste like fruit loops? What do you mix this with to bring out the 'fruit loop' taste? In the past I've mixed Cake vodkas with Sprite….

6 answersApr 21 - 2015 - 9:41 p.m.
    Melissa J.
    Melissa J.

What is a good mixer for this vodka?

14 answersFeb 06 - 2015 - 11:50 a.m.
    Warren C.
    Warren C.

Vodka should be odorless and tasteless. That being said, companies like Pinnacle have found some success with flavored vodas, and now Three Olives, Smirnoff, Absolut, and even Grey Goose have new flavors coming out every day.
    Obviously an orange-flavored vodka could be mixed with soda and result in a decent drink. What in the world would you mix with Frooty to make a creative yet drinkable cockatil? (and please don't reply with more fruit... haha)

5 answersJan 28 - 2015 - 8:09 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now