Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Jessica F.
  • Taste exactly like fruit loops that is the only way I can put it, can be too sweet at times I can normally make one drink with it and need to switch because it will be too sweet. in 129 reviews.

• Lisa D.
  • When this vodka flavor first came out it was all the rage, I don't mind it with cranberry juice but I don't usually drink this. in 8 reviews.

• Lauren J.
  • I actually does taste like fruit loops, and strangely enough if you mix it with milk (for shot purposes) it tastes exactly like the cereal. in 8 reviews.

• Brittany H.
  • It is very sweet and I have read reviews that it leaves a "sugar pit" feeling in your stomach when consumed in excess. in 8 reviews.

• Amy Z.
  • It's better in shot form but if you're going to mix it it is good with sprite or soda water with a splash of lime juice. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Janine S.
    Janine S.

1 influenster found this helpful

my Sister-in-law is a bartender in a club and made me try this. i was hesitant because i do NOT like fruit loops, but i tried it and i was pleasantly surprised!! it's quite delicious!!!!!!! omg. i tried it with seltzer and a lime. not sure which other ways it would be good and not too fruity, but i imagine with seltzer and splash of cran! i have to buy it!!

Brittnay M.
    Brittnay M.

1 influenster found this helpful

I wasn't crazy about the loopy vodka when I first tried it. The man at the liquor store suggested that I try the loopy with rumchata which I did, and it did taste like fruit loops and milk but heavily like lemon lime more than other flavors. I have found loopy to be the tastiest when paired with lemon lime soda or white grape juice!

Amanda S.
    Amanda S.

1 influenster found this helpful

Close your eyes and smell the bottle, does it smell like your childhood? Yes, but don't let those Loopy fruit loop scents fool you into thinking that this is anything but a serious drink!! It smells good and tastes decent but speaking from experience, one bad night with this stuff and it's ruined forever. Avoid shots of this.

Rachel R.
    Rachel R.

1 influenster found this helpful

Really if you just like fruity flavors, this is pretty awesome. By itself or paired with as a spritzer (with soda water, or sprite) it's delicious! It's cheap, its got a decent alcohol content, and it has a great fruit flavor. You can't really go wrong... unless you like a little grain alcohol with your (lack of) fruit.

Michelle S.
    Michelle S.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is my favorite Vodka. Hands down. I've never been a huge Vodka fan until I tried the Three Olives brand. I always mix loopy with sprite. Also with Rumchata. I especially like this Vodka because I NEVER wake up sick in the morning and if you drink a little too much, its always a happy drunk for me.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Sadie J.
    Sadie J.

What's do some of you mix with it? Or do you prefer to drink it alone? Haha

2 answersJun 28 - 2015 - 11:23 p.m.
    Claudia G.
    Claudia G.

I'm a sucker for packaging but is this one any good?

3 answersJun 04 - 2015 - 1:54 a.m.
    Lindsey B.
    Lindsey B.

I've had my fair share of flavored vodkas, I've seen this many times but haven't ever purchased it. Is it worth buying? Does it really taste like fruit loops? What do you mix this with to bring out the 'fruit loop' taste? In the past I've mixed Cake vodkas with Sprite….

5 answersApr 21 - 2015 - 9:41 p.m.
    Melissa J.
    Melissa J.

What is a good mixer for this vodka?

13 answersFeb 06 - 2015 - 11:50 a.m.
    Warren C.
    Warren C.

Vodka should be odorless and tasteless. That being said, companies like Pinnacle have found some success with flavored vodas, and now Three Olives, Smirnoff, Absolut, and even Grey Goose have new flavors coming out every day.
    Obviously an orange-flavored vodka could be mixed with soda and result in a decent drink. What in the world would you mix with Frooty to make a creative yet drinkable cockatil? (and please don't reply with more fruit... haha)

4 answersJan 28 - 2015 - 8:09 p.m.
    Alexandra P.
    Alexandra P.

Any new and crazy concoctions anyone has made that have turned out amazing?

1 answerDec 10 - 2014 - 11:42 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION