Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Samantha M.

BY THREE OLIVES #71 in Vodka

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Corinne D.
Phoenix, AZ
Y-u-m-m-y!! I’ve tried a good number of the fun flavors from them! They are on point its sweet enough and easy to drink!
✨MiSs J.
Bergenfield, NJ
I mixed this one with sprite and it was really good! Price is decent and the bottle is packaged nicely. I don’t know if I would purchase this specific flavor again because it is difficult mixing it with sodas, etc
Linh P.
Irving
Out of all the choices Three Olives has, grape is the flavor I love the most. Still taste like alcohol but helps it go down a little better.
Josie L.
This vodka is super good, not to sweet tasting like fake grape perfectly mixes with a grape soda or lemon lime sparkling water I love to have this vodka chilled in the summer very refreshing
Kevin Z.
Newton
Good vodka to takes shots of and overall very solid price in my opinion. Great drink to pair with snacks and to have a fun time
TIffany P.
lake stevens
It's OK tastes like dioramas definitely needs a chaser and it's a awful hangover the next day
Karen Y.
Windsor, CT
This is one of my favorite flavored vodkas. I love to mix it with Sprite Zero or Club Soda. It is my go to drink because it tastes so good!
Addison D.
Regina, SK
Not a big grape fan but I really enjoyed this flavoured vodka and I am able to mix it with water and drink it. Smooth and not overly sweet.
Natasha C.
Neenah
Delicious! This pairs well with a cranberry juice and spritzer. I enjoy it with 7 up and grape juice too.
Crystal C.
Maricopa
This flavor of vodka is so incredible! Did you ever have grape bubbleicious bubble gum as a kid. ? Yep, that’s exactly what it tastes like! Blows my mind! It’s one of my go to flavors and will definitely buy it again!
DanieLa S.