BY THREE OLIVES #87 in Vodka

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Jerra F.
Great Flavor, I buy it at any liquor store that sells it. I’m a repeat consumer. It’s not available at all stores.
Jess M.
Allentown
The best mixed with water and a splash of sour mix! Sounds odd but it tastes like grown up Gatorade with less hangover!
Diana A.
Add it to sprite or soda water and bam you better be careful because this stuff is so good it’s dangerous! Three Olives Grape Vodka
Kristen K.
Hazel Park
Three Olives Grape is my go to for mixed drinks and also for shots. Our bar serves mainly this brand for flavored vodkas. I will always purchase Three Olives over any other brand. 10/10 would recommend!
Katie F.
Vienna
This vodka was alright, however I wasn’t a fan of flavor. Something other than grape might change my opinion. I bought it from the local liquor store. I didn’t think the brand was as smooth as other brands. This was my first time buying this product, I would consider buying again in a different flavor.
Jaci S.
Charlotte
Top vodka purchased. Great price, great in drinks, especially just in water with lime. Always my go to bar order.
Jennifer D.
Sodus
Best drank chilled and as a shot. Tastes like a cold liquified jolly rancher! Yummmm!
Celina J.
Pittsburgh
Grape vodka is a personal fave! I mix it with some Sprite...so good! It would also be good with some juice.
Sabrina Z.
Robstown, TX
Very affordable! Perfect for a grape-kook-Aid drink... for adults ;)
You can easily find this at any liquor store.
Kelly L.
Chicago , IL
Super good vodka for a party! You can make Jell-O shots with it! II found it at my local liquor store. This brand has crazy flavors but they all taste pretty good none of them taste totally fake