BY THREE OLIVES #99 in Vodka

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Individuality J.
The only thing better than grape soda is grape Vodka! This Three Olives grape Vodka is the perfect infusion with grapes and vodka. Simply perfect mixed with sprite over ice during a night out with the girls.  Great for those of us who like the vodka taste without the bite!
Molly R.
Deltona, FL
I love this vodka and this flavor!! It takes like grape juice!! Lol be careful it will get u in trouble hehe
Kauany P.
Essas vodkas é top demais.. já quero todas as vodkas pra mim... quero ganhar todas pra provar e ver se tá msm aprovada
Emily P.
Scranton , PA
Doesn't really taste like grape, taste very artificial and bitter. Haven't tried it mixed with anything, maybe that would make it taste better.
Aimee T.
Auburn
Skyy grape vodka is one of my favorites. I bought it at Auburn Discount Liquor. Repeat consumer.
Paige B.
Midlothian
Yum! Grape isn’t usually my go too, but we took this camping and put I️t with Sprite. SO GOOD! It’s refreshing yet fun.
Larry W.
Norton
This was recommended to me from a friend of mine and I enjoy it as much as three olives cherry. Mixes well great at parties and most people like it. Doesn’t have harsh taste of cheaper vodkas that I’ve had in past
Chelle ⭐.
Orlando
Theee olives grape has a great Taste and gives you many choices of mix! One of my favorites are grape bombs!!
Jacqueline S.
Center Valley, PA
Another great Three Olives Product! This one is affordable and great all by itself doing shots. It’s strong but not overwhelming.
Jessica T.
Salt Lake City
Someone left bought and brought this to a party at my house. They were using it to make special lime Rickey drinks.

As far as grape flavors go, I guess it’s not bad.