BY THREE OLIVES #87 in Vodka

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
I love this grape flavored vodka - it makes amazing drinks!! Its great for shots, cocktails and mixed drinks, not too mention jello shots as well. So many different flavors to choose from aside from this one. I definitely recommend!!!
Lexi W.
Three Olives vodka always has fun and yummy flavors that are enhanced when mixing with juice or soda. Three olives makes great mixed drinks!! Definitely recommend trying!!
Individuality J.
The only thing better than grape soda is grape Vodka! This Three Olives grape Vodka is the perfect infusion with grapes and vodka. Simply perfect mixed with sprite over ice during a night out with the girls.  Great for those of us who like the vodka taste without the bite!
Molly R.
Deltona, FL
I love this vodka and this flavor!! It takes like grape juice!! Lol be careful it will get u in trouble hehe
Kauany P.
Essas vodkas é top demais.. já quero todas as vodkas pra mim... quero ganhar todas pra provar e ver se tá msm aprovada
Brittney M.
Winchester
I love grape flavoring and this vodka definitely has a strong grape flavor. The bottle is also really pretty and SCREAMS grape!
Jessi P.
Easy go to flavor. Sometimes reminds me of dimmetap though 😛. I mix it with sprite a lot and some times add a lime!
Balance, H.
Phoenix
This is a good affordable vodka that I have enjoyed for a long time. I was first introduced to it when I was first drinking. I could make a "grape soda" and it would be delicioua.
Nicole A.
Washington
Three Olives Grape vodka is a vodka with amazing flavor. Use it for spike grape soda 😍

Jerra F.
Great Flavor, I buy it at any liquor store that sells it. I’m a repeat consumer. It’s not available at all stores.