Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Jennifer R.Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Samantha M.

BY THREE OLIVES

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
Hands down my most favorite flavor made by Three Olives. I actually taste like Grape and it isn't too overbearing. I feel like anyone can easily mix this with water and the beverage would be perfect!
Alicia K.
This was just a little too cough syrup tasting and artificial for my liking. I have ways been a fan of their other flavors such as raspberry and black cherry, but this one needs just a bit more work.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC
I used the Three Olives grape flavored vodka in a punch and it was pretty good. The only negative is that the grape flavor tastes syrupy. Not like a fresh grape at all. Other than that it was pretty good.
Peggy B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
This is a good flavored vodka. It is on the cheaper side. Can be foind at any gas station or liquor store. I mix this with sprite or seven up. It does cause you to get a headache after one or two servings
Shelby S.
Carey, OH
I use 3 Olives brand Grape Vodka to make a super fruity, yummy, summer time drink called a Spree! Don’t get me wrong it’s great all year round.. but there’s nothing better than summertime & an ice cold Spree!
LeAndra F.
Plant City
So Grape!!! Mixes Well With Lemonade!!! One Of My Favorites. Great Taste And A Great Price. I Have Had Other Flavors Of Three Olives Before And This Is Another To Add To The List!!! Definite Must Try!!!
Kelsey H.
Green Bay, WI
It’s good! Kinda has a bit of a syrupy taste but over all it’s not too bad especially for grape which is kind of hard to nail. I’ve gotten a few flavors from three olives and all have been pretty good!
Katie S.
Waterloo
Grape is the best flavor on a day like today! It’s really good with sprint has the mix. It’s really affordable to purchase. I will keep buying the grape flavor. I have drank this many times after work.
Kristen W.
Grand Blanc, MI
Not my favorite but a family member loves Three Olives Grape with sugar free Red Bull so we purchased it for him! It is a good flavor we buy it at our local liquor store and will buy it for him again.
Samantha E.
Feasterville
Grape is a hard flavor to enjoy for some, because it may remind you of cough syrup. This vodka did not disappoint me. The flavor was not medicine like at all and tasted amazing when mixed with Sprite.