BY THREE OLIVES

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
Look, I'm not going to come on here and act like I know anything about alcohol. I'm just here to say that this stuff tastes like grape jolly ranchers and that's really all I want in fruit flavored vodka.
Ashley d.
Wasnt ready for this but its nice! Its a little harder to find in my area, its ok compared to others. I bought this out of town one day havent bought it again!!! But I recommend if you see it try it!
Erika F.
I'm not normally a fan of anything grape, but this Three Olives vodka is pretty good! Works better in a mixed drink vs on it's own, but higher quality than some of the other brands out there.
Saikat R.
Darlington, IN
I bought the vodka last week for the first time. The taste is superb. It never felt like I am having alcohol. It was like having a nice flavored drink. It was very smooth. I highly recommand it.
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH
Ok guys, grape vodka and lemonade! This is one of the most delicious things I made with this vodka. The vodka is not bad straight at all, but I love it as a mixer. Would buy again!!!!
Lauren O.
Pittsburgh , PA
I use this product to make a lot of flavored mixed drinks. I've never liked this brand for shots though, I don't know what it is but I don't like the taste of this brand plain.
Sara K.
I think this vodka tastes great when it is served two ways: 1) a mixed drink with Sprite Zero and lots of ice 2) a shot mixed with green Monster (make sure it's chilled)
Lexi B.
Lexington, KY
I don't drink that much but when I go for a grape vodka this is the one I usually pick up. It doesn't have that like fake medicine grape taste and it's good with sprite
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Drank this all the time in college mixed with sprite. It's cheap and tastes good. It was my go-to drink for happy hour with my roommates before we went out to the bar.
Elaina L.
This is a great price and is a very smooth tasting vodka. I use this to boost the flavor of my martinis and other mixed drinks to give it that nice added flavor.
DanieLa S.