Three Olives Grape Vodka  uploaded by Samantha M.

BY THREE OLIVES #89 in Vodka

Three Olives Grape Vodka has the aroma and taste of grape soda. Three Olives Grape Vodka is incredibly versatile - mix it with sprite, ginger ale, or club soda for a refreshing drink, or mix it in a fun cocktail. The flavors of Three Olives Grape Vodka work well in cosmopolitans or martinis. Send Three Olives Grape Vodka to your friends, family and corporate contacts for a tasty twist on vodka. see more...

Brittany G.
Miamisburg, OH
Oddly enough, above all other vodkas Three Olives Grape is my absolute go-to vodka. It is SO cheap, yet so smooth for a lesser quality vodka. It's definitely not for everyone; I recommend mixing this grape vodka with redbull to find the most satisfaction. Another option is sprite or soda water (I like sweet drinks). Love this product!
Lindsey T.
Ferndale, MI
I have to preface this by saying that I am very hit or miss when it comes to grape flavor.  This one was a total miss for me.  The alcohol flavor in combination with the artificial grape flavor was tough to get past for me.  I do love many of their other flavors and the price is so reasonable, but I would never try this flavor again.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
My mother in law is a huge fan of Bree olives vodka. When we visit she always wants us to try a different flavor. She had is try the grape with a few other ingredients and it wasn't bad. I am always hesitant on grape flavor a bc a lot of time they can taste extremely fake but this has a solid fresh taste to it.
Shannon C.
Alexandria, VA
I haven't had this in years, but I used to love this vodka (and all the Three Olives flavored vodkas really). They have amazing flavor, and while they can be used on the rocks, they work really well in cocktails. They are perfect for those who may not love the flavor of straight vodka.
Rachael R.
This is my very favorite vodka for making Jell-O shots! Smooth and delicious and mixes very well with blue raspberry Jell-O for red white and blue Jell-O shots. It is a little bit more pricey than I would spend normally but totally worth it! You really can't go wrong with three olive.
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
Tastes great mixed with Sprite for a nice and refreshing summer drink. Has a true grape flavor reminiscent of a grape soda or lollipop, so would be an ideal choice for someone who enjoys a grape flavor. It is something different to try than your usual alcohol flavors and is refreshing at the same time.
Amanda L.
Michigan City, IN
Three Olives is so disgusting!!! Grape flavored vodka sounds awful as is, but this just made the reality worse than imagined. Robetussin tastes better than this stuff! The burn is awful, and the taste is even worse. Unless you're already very intoxicated, I wouldn't touch this stuff.
katy s.
This is my favorite vodka to pair with sprite or soda water. It does not have a fake grape taste like so many other grape flavored beverages do. It is one of the cheapest options for vodka and comes in such a variety of flavors! Grape hands down is my favorite flavor.
Rachel C.
Mc Donald, PA
Three olives grape smells awesome for starters and the taste doesn't disappoint it is a cheaper alternative for vodkas but it's a vodka I buy again and again for all occasions and drinks. The grape flavor is definitely my favorite, grape and club soda all the way!
Laura B.
Raleigh, NC
Three Olives Grape Vodka provides the perfect blend of flavor in Vodka.  It is still easily mixable with various mixers/liquors, but it can also be used to drink alone.  Three Olives Grape Vodka is also extremely smooth and surprisingly refreshing for a vodka!